PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Unidentified Cursed Amulet

TheGreenRanger
2016-08-26, 10:22 AM
Our Parties meat shield picked up a cursed amulet that melted into his hand and disappeared, any ideas on what it could be only thing DM would say is that its most definitely a curse, basically wondering if there are any specific cursed amulets that melt into the characters body and disappear when picked up

Full Story:
Last night after clearing a dungeon our DM tells us that we see an amulet lying on the floor in a corner. I'm the only one in the party, however, that sees it for a trap but we have a dwarf who likes to do things impulsively without consulting the party or using his head like at all. Of course despite all my very frantic warnings and pleas, that for the love of all the gods he not pick up this amulet that is obviously cursed, he picks it up anyways. As soon as he held it in his hand it melted into his hand and disappeared. Even tho no effect took place yet, i can guarantee at some point in this campaign though, this curse will rear its ugly head and promptly **** us all right in the ass. Our DM is very unforgiving when it comes to making brash decisions.