PDA

View Full Version : Question: how do I subscribe?

ArcanaGuy
2016-08-27, 07:13 PM
I can find my subscriptions. Not that there are any, but I find a page that tells me that I have not subscribed to any threads.

Great! I have now spent entirely too much time trying to figure out how to subscribe to a thread. Including trying to search on the subject with the forum search bar. At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot (and probably spotting the correct button and/or already existing thread five seconds after submitting this post) ... how do I subscribe to a thread?

Grey_Wolf_c
2016-08-27, 07:19 PM
I can find my subscriptions. Not that there are any, but I find a page that tells me that I have not subscribed to any threads.

Great! I have now spent entirely too much time trying to figure out how to subscribe to a thread. Including trying to search on the subject with the forum search bar. At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot (and probably spotting the correct button and/or already existing thread five seconds after submitting this post) ... how do I subscribe to a thread?

Above the first post of a page, to the right:

Grey Wolf

ArcanaGuy
2016-08-27, 07:21 PM
Thank you! That's ever so useful. I swear I looked in that dropdown, but perhaps that was when I hadn't realized my login had timed out.

Grey_Wolf_c
2016-08-27, 07:23 PM
Thank you! That's ever so useful. I swear I looked in that dropdown, but perhaps that was when I hadn't realized my login had timed out.

You can also find a "subscribe to this thread" dropdown when you post in a thread (scroll down beyond the smiley list).

GW