PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder A female 3/4 orc, 1/4 human paladin with a magic bite!

Zhentarim
2016-08-27, 11:11 PM
I have a bite as a natural attack. Can I make my bite a magic weapon later, or make my teeth my divine bond?

Geddy2112
2016-08-27, 11:26 PM
You would need an amulet of mighty fists, magic fang, or similar effect to make the bite magic.

However, you can't make a divine bond with your bite attack, as the divine bond says it must be with a weapon. Natural attacks RAW are attacks made without a weapon.

Zhentarim
2016-08-27, 11:47 PM
You would need an amulet of mighty fists, magic fang, or similar effect to make the bite magic.

However, you can't make a divine bond with your bite attack, as the divine bond says it must be with a weapon. Natural attacks RAW are attacks made without a weapon.

I see.

Hmmm. Should I take a dip into abyssal bloodrager or just go straight paladin for as long as the game lasts?

Geddy2112
2016-08-28, 12:00 AM
Should I take a dip into abyssal bloodrager or just go straight paladin for as long as the game lasts?

Abyssal bloodrager gives you natural weapons that could be bonded to, but that does not help your bite attack any. Either way, you can still bite as a secondary while using a weapon. Consider it an add on to whatever path you go, and focus on wrecking shop with a martial weapon with bite behind it.

GreyBlack
2016-08-28, 06:50 AM
I have a bite as a natural attack. Can I make my bite a magic weapon later, or make my teeth my divine bond?

Just gonna throw this out there, but why not a lawful good warpriest who bonds with their bite?