View Full Version : Need help with my character

Chidori
2016-08-28, 10:25 PM
Hi all im planning to play an LE character that was part of the cult that cursed the party. My character would be backstab by the cult and curse like the party. Now my character work with the party to take is revenge and remove the curse for everyone.

The skeleton build i have atm is this.

Half-vampire human
Hexblade (dark companion variant)4/paladin of tyranny 3/ 1 kensai or something else

I have access to all book but cant make gis
Lvl 10 (im 8 due to half vampire)

My goal is debuff the foe and help in the fighting in melee.

BowStreetRunner
2016-08-28, 11:35 PM
I have seen a Hexblade/Glaivelock build that worked fairly well, with Dark Companion and other area debuff-oriented abilities and designed around combat using the eldritch glaive, the character tended to get up close and personal where he was debuffing the largest number of enemies and then coordinated with the casters in the party who took advantage of the debuffs. I can't speak to the racial choice though.

From what I recall, the Hexblade/Warlock character was something of a hot mess, with dips in a bunch of other Classes and PrCs. He was more of a defensive fighter that worked as a moving debuff that could survive being in close combat with the enemy. A lot of times we commented that he would have made a better cohort than PC.

Chidori
2016-08-29, 01:24 PM
Well i had a talk with my gm and he prefer that i play not evil nor half vampire.

So i was thinking of keeping hexblade and go kensai

Lesser aasimar or human as base race and dont know for template if any or
So hexblade4(dark companion)/+1 hexblade or somethi g else with full bab/ kensai X depending of LA

Or

Hexblade 4(dark companion)/samurai 3/kensai3 as for full build at 20

Hexblade 4/samurai 6/kensai10

Making me LN