PDA

View Full Version : Player Help PrC pally build, monk/cleric

Tindragon
2016-08-30, 03:05 PM
Toying with the idea of a build, having a hard time finding a decent way to make it work and not be crap.

Obviously this will be severely MAD build. But the thought/flavor of it just tickled my brain, and in the next few months I may get to hop out of the DM chair and play.

Looking for solid build ideas, be it a tier 1 tank (I know, no likely soon) or a solid secondary beater with self buffs and backup healer. (maybe primary healer ?)

I'd love to use a couple flaws and take the extra feats (vulnerable and shaky? So no ranged, and no high AC build) and maybe the aggressive trait for the initiative.

If pt build I may be able to get a 36 out of it, maybe. Likely at east 32.

I was thinking leadership, or something for a badass improved mount with a few tricks including flight.

Any of this sound doable? Or even seen a build similar I can modify to my liking?

ExLibrisMortis
2016-08-30, 03:20 PM
Sure, you can go monk 1/cleric 3/crusader 1/ordained champion 5/prestige paladin 2/ruby knight vindicator 7. It has nothing to do with being a monk, but you're level 19 with 12th-level cleric casting (not great, but enough, and much better than paladin casting), 18 base attack, a bunch of class features, and wis for spellcasting, AC and saves (with Serenity).

If you want more SAD, try Zen Archery with shuriken, maybe? Won't work with crusader maneuvers, but there are some that still work (notably, the Shadow teleport line you can pick up with RKV).