PDA

View Full Version : Take care of yourself, giant

NotNale
2007-07-07, 08:22 AM
Rich, just read your latest announcement, and wanted to express my sincere appreciation for what you do and urge you to take good care of yourself.

Don't worry about us.

I hope all is as well as it can be for you and yours.

[edit: sorry to doublethread, mods. Feel free to pull this one]

stickfan4
2007-07-07, 08:35 AM
I was just about to open a Forum entry in the matter, when i saw that "Not-Nale" beat me to it...

I appreciate the thought, and want to use the opportunity to not only give the creator and scibe of my favourite comic book my fullest Support, but to also urge everybody else on to do so. This man makes me smile and feel good 3 times a week, and he deserves all our moral support.
CUZ that what fans are for. (and to buy the books, of course:smallsmile: )

I even like the random shedule better... ill check more regulary and always be positivly surprised when i am lucky today, instead of secretly be put off by my "ecpected" strip not beeing there jet.

Keep it up Rich, and say hi and thanks to your "significant other" for beeing there for you.

And no, i dont feel like donating, and i dont feel more then i already did, to go and get myself the Start of Darkness...

And oh, Rich, believe a man who knows: health comes first, and everyone who doesnt understand that is a (insert random, ugly, cencored curseword)
and not worth the effort to read his comments...

All for the Best, All for the Order of the Stick

dan_el_hombre
2007-07-07, 08:56 AM
i second (third?) this motion!

SamDerringer
2007-07-07, 09:09 AM
I, as well, extend my vows of good health to the Giant, adding that Iīm positively happy thatīs non-fatal and that heīs being taken good care of. Cheers, Giant! And when the story arc finishes, enjoy your vacations!!!