PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Help me build & Synergize 6 Characters!

Gwazi Magnum
2016-09-01, 02:40 PM
So basically I'm about to enter a solo campaign where I reuse 6 of my old characters and put them into a party together through Multi-verse shenanigans. I already have a rough idea on how to rebuild each of them, but a lot of these guys are conversions from 3.5 (one from 4th), and others just have conflicting classes with one another so I'd rather redo and diversify so that they can also play well with one another.

General Campaign Rules

25 Point Buy
Starting Character Level 11
Total Party Gold of 452k
Free Eye of Vecna (From 3.5) and Ring of Elemental Command. However these are reserved for specific characters.

Note: I'm purposely not saying what their original classes were, cause I want the class this time around to best suit their personalities. However, some of these characters original class may be more obvious than others.

The Party

Urik
An Orc Warlord whose Strength is unparalleled. He's also married to a Nymph, and he has sworn an oath protect her and her forest.
He is well known for juggling town guards as a means of intimidation and is noted for possessing a flaming sword.

Zane
An Undead Necromancer with an obsession on expanding his undead Army. His Race isn't that important since you can say he simply body swapped, though he was originally human. After his main adventuring days he also became a shrewd business man, one he would eventually turn into an empire that lasts all the way into the Space Age (for this campaign he would have time travelled back however. Or simply not have obtained such a position yet).

Shiara
A once proud Noble Lady Half-Elf with a talent for magic forced into adventuring too soon as a result of Noble House rivalry and assassinations. Through a series of unfortunate events she got the Eye of Vecna and went crazy, having a long career in working alongside Necromancers, but in truth her own magic was more focus on the Occult, Dark Arts and Dragon Magic.

Petrus
Another once proud Noble. A Kitsune male (who happens to be Small, DM freebie) he was kicked out of his house when he was found to be too lazy and spoiled to do anything for himself. Desiring to regain his noble status he adventured for a time, where he mastered the art of Enchantment.

Ty
An Alcoholic and Arachnophobic Half Elf wanderer. He's far, far from the brightest bulb in the batch but always seems to have amazing luck in surviving deadly situations and getting away with a number of crimes (usually robbery or public intoxication). His fighting style consists of using a shield that he throws about the battle field at his foes, coupled with his Ring of Elemental Command where he channels the element of Water to quickly move himself around the battlefield. Basically imagine Captain America meets Aquaman but he's a drunken idiot.

Tyrien
A wandering human pilgrim, he has no real life goal or aspirations he wishes to live up to. He believes in living in the moment and enjoying it in the fullest... But often at the expense of very serious and delicate situations (think Big Lebowski). However, when a fight does start he gets a bit hot heated and becomes overly eager to punch something right in face. Combined with his unnatural tendency to zip around the battlefield and avoid getting hit he can become quite the nuisance.

So yea, if people can give some suggestions as to what they think works for them it'd be most appreciated. :)

Geddy2112
2016-09-01, 03:32 PM
Urik-Pick your poison fighter or barbarian, orc, boost strength with magic items, big 2 handed sword with enchantment and flaming or flame burst proptery

Zane-garden variety wizard, necromancy school. Just put ranks in business skills if you wanna play up that part.

Shara-could go wizard, or maybe sorcerer and prestige into draconic disciple?

Petrus-Lotus geisha bard, grab all the enchantment spells you can. Class gets spell focus-enchantment and greater off the bat.

Ty-Shield champion brawler does what you are going for to a T. You can take human luck feats if you wanna up play the luck factor.

Tyrien-wanderer monk. Being hot headed in combat does not always mean barbarian rage, and the punching/moving fast is monk. If you wanna make him virtually unhittable, add in the flowing monk.