PDA

View Full Version : A suggestion for "Filler Art" during Rich's down-time (in two parts)

Surfing HalfOrc
2007-07-07, 09:19 AM
Part 1: Rich posts the art from Dragon Magazine, one at a time, whenever he is up to it. And if not Rich himself, someone with the magic password! No more than the usual posting schedule, just something to tide us over until Rich feels better.

Oh, that means Rich, or Rich's designated agent only! We had a "volunteer" post one from the magazine yesterday, and while I indeed snagged it for myself, lets not violate Rich's copyright preferences.

Part 2: Come on, budding artists! Draw up your own strip, either totally original work, or a rewrite of famous/popular strips in a new art style! OotS, Manga-Style! Then either post it on your own site, with a link here, or maybe Rich will post them like the ones he did back in 2005.

Standalone strips, one panel gags, the OotS when they were kids, the OotS in High School. Haley in a Japanese schoolgirl uniform? :smallbiggrin: Or maybe Belkar with a mullet! :smallsmile: Or Elan saying "This one time, when I was at band camp..." :smalltongue:

Heck, if I had any artistic ability, I'd draw something and add it to the stack, but I'm better at writing than drawing. And better at making suggestions than either writing or drawing.