PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e: It all started when the Dragonborn attacked.

LoboMarine
2016-09-04, 11:46 PM
Hello everyone, I'm looking for advice for the world I play in. I'm part of a campaign where the Dragonborns took over the continent and outlawed magic and religion. Our company discovered a small run down town that we get to build up and call home, but not being allowed to use magic in public has made it hard for us to complete quests faster.

If we didn't have a Dragonborn in our company it probably would be easier.

So on track here's where we are. - We just solved the murder of a Dragonborn nobleman in a Dragonborn city. I play as a high elf ranger and my youngest brother plays a half-Orc rogue. We broke into the dead mans house to rob the place and found out he was a drug smuggler. After selling his goods to his clients we had 50k go between the two of us. We have a month though to find the dead mans supplier. The only information we have on him is he's also a Dragonborn and his name starts with X.

Our DM is our middle brother so he knows how we think, so finding X is going to be a pain. How can we turn this investigation to find X into our favor when we only have a name to go on.??