PDA

View Full Version : Zombieworld TEOTWAWKI

Slayerofundead
2016-09-05, 11:49 PM
It had been more than a Hellish experience. This ragtag group of strangers were the types of people who would normally go out of there way to help there fellow man. Even while the world came apart around them. The Final five perplexed to why and how the people who were supposed to protect the public could so easily become worse than the flesh eaters. They had each seen National Guard Killing people an worse. Innocent people and non infected. Why...
The Last man to get in the car broke the silence. Hey my name is Paul pointing to the patch on his shirt. Thanks for pulling me out of there. Yall from around here.... (who ever is in the Back seat roll a Brains check.)

Blinkbear
2016-09-06, 09:32 AM
Matt is in the back seat listening to the new guy's words.

[roll0]

ZinZenWho
2016-09-06, 09:37 AM
As am I.
(rolled last night in the die roller thread)

Generic-Guy
2016-09-06, 11:29 AM
I should at least hear what he is saying... We are in the same car and driving shouldn't be that hard, whitout any other car that moves. (even if there are other things, speaking while drieving is our smallest concern...)

Slayerofundead
2016-09-06, 03:13 PM
Yes every one can here him. Sorry if that wasn't clear. You and the front seat passanger canot respond to what Paul or any one else may say. Sorry if that was unclear.
I am waiting for responses.

Zen Gypsy
2016-09-06, 03:36 PM
Washington Turner (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=21170165&postcount=18)
Life: 16 of 16
Conditions: None.

Turner twisted in the front seat so he could see the survivor they pulled from the biters, he winced. His ribs still sore from where he himself had been hit by the sedan on his flight from the members of the Rogue National Guard. "Nobodies from 'around here' anymore man, anyone who was is dead, or gone f&^king nuts. We're just trying to get our asses somewhere safe," he brought his magnum revolver up, not pointed directly at the new comer, but accessible if he needed it. "Now tell me man, you bit? Cuz if you are best thing we can do for you is one in the brain pan and ditch you before you turn."

ZinZenWho
2016-09-06, 03:54 PM
"Don't look like it."
I say from next to him, giving him a once over. "If he was then there'd be plenty of blood."

Zen Gypsy
2016-09-06, 04:09 PM
Washington Turner (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=21170165&postcount=18)

Turner nodded at the woodsman, Joules. Didn't know a jack or $h!t about the guy, but he, and the others in the car had helped him ditch the Himmel's unit back in Atlanta.

"Yeah, I was asking him though. Had a guy in my fire crew, we were pulling folks out of a tenement over in Centennial Hill. One of those damn biters reached through a collapsing stairwell, tore a chunk out of his calf. First responders," he almost laughed, "we look after the casualties first, ourselves second. Vasquez decided to nut up, said she tore it open on the stairs. She collapsed an hour later, two more and she was trying to ..."

He turned back around, watching the street as they wove through stalled traffic, some biters snarling and reaching out for them from where they were pinned in those vehicles by their seat belts.

"You just be real sure back there, if you're bit it's on you to tell the crew, and we'll make it so it's quick. Don't try to man it out though, that $h!t costs lives, and there's precious little life left in these parts it seems."

Generic-Guy
2016-09-06, 04:10 PM
Darn, ninjaed...

"Washington, nobody is going to be shot in this car." The driver concentrated more on the road than the talk, but was still giving his words to the thema. "If he shows symtomps, kick him out. If he goes insane, kick him out. Just don't shoot..." He did a smal slight to the side and back to the road, avoiding hitting another undead. Driving is pointless if you can't see the street because of blood on the window. "By the way, my name is Klaus Kirchberg."

Slayerofundead
2016-09-06, 05:44 PM
The Crew had made it about half way to sweetwater . The road was opened not a problem in sight. It was breath taking as the lefs had changed. The explosion of colors was a much needed change from war torn Atlanta. THEN from under the Hood thud bumb bumb the car had rolled to a stop...

Just as the Freedom wagon rolled to a stop Joules happened to notice that the name tag on "Paul's" shirt read Al not Paul.....

Paul "No I ain't bit. An you folks must not be from the south. I was born here and my family has been here for over 100 years. I ain't going to leave
Gorgia I'm going to make a stand some were an I'm going to take this land back from this flethy Creatures. " He spit a long stream of Chewing Tobacco on the floor of the sedan. "Oh buy the way it sounds like the engine belt broke"...

Generic-Guy
2016-09-06, 06:20 PM
"HEY! This was one of the only cars whitout body fluids spilet all over the interior!" Klaus looked out of the window, checking if any undead is standing around. Nothing. Nothing... Noothiinngg? He opens the door, keeping looking around. "Keilriem? If it is realy the engine belt, it should be replaceable, there are many cars in the area and normaly they should be at least a few simmelar enough to replace ours." He turns around, leaning inside the car. "Well, all go out please. Let the doors open and keep you eyes at the suroundings. Paul, since you seem to know enoghof cars to hear what died, are you please looking for the engine?" Klaus keeped a watchful eye on the stranger. A possible mechanic just appearing before the car broke? Also, this guy just made the car as orse inside as it looked outside...

Blinkbear
2016-09-07, 02:58 AM
Matt had stayed mostly silent the last minutes. "I'm Matt." he says, reaching into the plastic bag he was carrying, pulling out the revolver. Then, he opens the door on his side and carefully gets out of the car. He takes the plastic bag with him. Once outside, he tries to scan the area for anything suspicious.

The plastic bag contains the trauma kit and some bottles of water he found in the car.

http://www.bridensolutions.ca/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/1200x1200/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/e/m/ems-bag-_no-strap_.jpg
(http://www.bridensolutions.ca/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/1200x1200/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/e/m/ems-bag-_no-strap_.jpg)

Zen Gypsy
2016-09-07, 04:32 AM

Turner nodded at Matt, indicating some of the other abandoned cars at the side of the road, "Matt, you're with me. Easy on the pistol though, the less noise we make the better for us. Don't want to attract more biters than strictly necessary. You open the door," he hefted his axe easily, "if anything comes scrambling out, I'll drop them right back down."

Turner walked to some of the abandoned vehicles, steeling himself as he looked in the windows.

Question, does my earlier post about my Firecrew member, Vasquez getting bit and having to be put down qualify as: When you interact with another player or NPC in a way that reveals or establishes something new and meaningful about your survivor, you gain 1SP. Just curious.

Blinkbear
2016-09-07, 04:34 AM
I assume you mean that Matt should open the door of abandoned vehicles? Are there some actually near our place?

Slayerofundead
2016-09-07, 07:26 AM
you will only get points from the game not the back story. There are only a few cars out this far I'll say 4 and they have all crashed into each other

Generic-Guy
2016-09-07, 07:43 AM
((That is great! Free sight over the road and a engine belt usaly survives crashes.
Also, i spoke to paul, what is he doing?))

Slayerofundead
2016-09-07, 09:18 AM
I'll post his actions after Joule post.

Blinkbear
2016-09-07, 09:29 AM
Turner nodded at Matt, indicating some of the other abandoned cars at the side of the road, "Matt, you're with me. Easy on the pistol though, the less noise we make the better for us. Don't want to attract more biters than strictly necessary. You open the door," he hefted his axe easily, "if anything comes scrambling out, I'll drop them right back down."

Turner walked to some of the abandoned vehicles, steeling himself as he looked in the windows.

Matt nods. "Sounds good." he pulls up his t shirt over mouth and nose, puts down the bag on the ground to have his hands free. Then, he readies to open one of the doors. "Ready?" He asks lowly, the shirt further muffling his voice. When given the signal, he will open the door, so that it stays between him and potential walkers coming out of the car. He is clenching his pistol, hoping that we would not have to shoot.

ZinZenWho
2016-09-07, 12:03 PM
"I'll head upbthe road a ways, see if there's anything coming," With that he pulls out his crossbow and once out of the car readies it. "up till now we've been letting everything for a half mile know where we are."

With that he'll jog up the road a small ways, far enough to see more of the road ahead, but not so far as to make it hard to get back.

Slayerofundead
2016-09-07, 04:19 PM
Paul spit on the floor agin."I reckon I owe you thar much.pop the Hood."
Paul walked around to the front of the Sedan."Yup looks like the belt."

Matt an Washington were looking into a little red two door Honda. They could see a 9mm laying on the floor of the passenger side the driver hunched over the
steering wheel.

As the door was pulled open the driver came to life. Well half life. The driver turned tword the door.
"Grrraw! " The sit belt strape snapping open but catching the Zs Arm. As he catered his teeth an reached tword the passenger side.

There wasn't anything to see and there was no sounds exept the ones being made by the crew not even a bird. A cold wind blew cause some of the leaves to fall from the trees.

If you have a roll to make state what you are rolling for or trying to do.
I will check the dice roll thread to see what you got.
Here is the list of what each state is for.
Brains intelligence,reasoning and awareness

Body Ranged Attacks, physical condition and speed

Face Persuasion, manipulation

GUTS Willpower , intuition

Lungs stamina , endurance

Muscle melee attack raw physical strength

Zen Gypsy
2016-09-08, 05:58 AM

Turner stepped past the car door and slammed it shut, he knew he couldn't get an angle on the biter with his axe, not while swinging over the passenger side seat. He moved to the driver's side, never taking his eyes from the desiccated young woman, in a stained floral print dress, a hideous gash across her forehead, and her chest sunken as though her ribs had been shattered in the collision.

He shook his head, took a few deep breaths and focused himself as he stood by the driver's side door, the thing, that had once been a young woman, clawing with grimy fingers at the interior of the window.

He reversed the grip on his axe, and opened the drivers side door, stepping back as he did so. As the thing half crawled, half fell to the asphalt, he swung in a vicious downward arc, the pike on the rear of his axe came whistling towards it's head.

A Muscle Check to attack this thing, [roll0], and then a damage check for the axe if it is successful. [roll1]. Now lets pray to Polyhedric the Dice God that I am successful. Nope, but at least I get a Survivor Point! Hopefully this doesn't get down to gunfire, noise is bad!

Generic-Guy
2016-09-08, 08:11 AM
(( I rolled in the Die-Therad... got a 10 ^-^ ))

"The other two should come back in a minute or so, bringing a replacement." Klaus looked over to the crash, seeing only the driverside of the cars and Washington going around them, befor turning back to paul. "Well... Paul, right? Can you tell me something about you? Who was you, before everything turned hell? Work, family, ectera..."

Blinkbear
2016-09-08, 08:27 AM
When Washington walked around the car, Matt followed, keeping enough distance for Washington to wing his axe.

Slayerofundead
2016-09-08, 09:25 AM
Paul pulled the dry tobacco from his mouth and flicked it on the ground."I bet your thinking this guy told us his name was Paul but his name tag is AL. Well My name is Paul or it was before witness protection... You see I used to be a member of the Hells Angels. I left GA an got Mixed up with the wrong fokes. My family I haven't been able to see them. As far as I Know they are leaving in the same house the same town they always have.
Klaus and Paul hear a loud sound an turn and see Washington with a crawlers hands wrapped around his Ankels.

The axe swing was wide and the blade made a loud cracking sound as it struck the pavement.sending vibrations up the handle of the fire axe. As the Zombies hands wrapped around Washingtons ankels. The sound of the Axe destracting the crawler before she could bite or try and pull Washington to the ground.

Matt could see all of this happening.

Blinkbear
2016-09-08, 09:30 AM
Matt aims with his pistol but also remembers what they had decided upon regarding gunfire, finger on the trigger. "You got this?"

Slayerofundead
2016-09-08, 09:41 AM
let's wait to post any more until Joule does has a chance to post.

Slayerofundead
2016-09-08, 01:04 PM
Matt aims with his pistol but also remembers what they had decided upon regarding gunfire, finger on the trigger. "You got this?"

I should also warn you. Shooting at the Zombie could hit your friend. Also if there are any dead in the area it could bring them right for you. If you wish to try you can.

Generic-Guy
2016-09-08, 01:28 PM
...if there are any dead in the area it could bring them right for you.

Or bandits seeking easy loot. Or soilders seeking us. Or evil soilders seeking us. Or mad sientists seeking testpersons. Or scavangers seeking easy loot. Or a plane crashing from the sky whit a hysteric woman and tuff guy as only survivors seeking a plothook. Ooooor: Logan seeking being a deus ex machina. Forget the last one...

Slayerofundead
2016-09-08, 01:40 PM
Or bandits seeking easy loot. Or soilders seeking us. Or evil soilders seeking us. Or mad sientists seeking testpersons. Or scavangers seeking easy loot. Or a plane crashing from the sky whit a hysteric woman and tuff guy as only survivors seeking a plothook. Ooooor: Logan seeking being a deus ex machina. Forget the last one...
You never know. Aliens could be around also. You know there the ones who made the Z-virus you know or was it the global elite. My money is on some disgruntled communist. That was the rumors on the conspiracy sites anyway but who really knows. I think one rumor even said the group Anonymous did it to take out world government.

Generic-Guy
2016-09-08, 02:07 PM
Spreading a virus is treason. Treason is punishable by death.

Well.... Back to the main program, ok? Better keeping OOC in OOC from now...

ZinZenWho
2016-09-08, 10:35 PM
Hearing the sound of the axe hiting the pavement I turn to look just in time to see him being grabbed.

"This is just what we need, some green horn getting nabed by one of these things."
With that I begin moving back to the group.

Slayerofundead
2016-09-08, 11:09 PM
The Group now all alert to the unfolding struggle. Matt with his pistol drawn trying to aim at the crawler Joule starting back twords the group.

Just as if they had been waiting for the right opportunity Two walkers and one very fresh Roamer exploded from the woods on the passenger side of the Sedan .The Roamer could almost be mistaken as alive if it were not for his hollow eyes ,open stomach wound an almost new Z squad backpack and a Machete hanging from his belt.

Paul turned and Shouted "Look out Klaus we have company."Paul raised his tire iron above his head to ready his attack.

Generic-Guy
2016-09-09, 08:34 AM
Dice (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=21185316&postcount=7) Hit thanks to being a close range weapon! But since seven means a compromise...

"Screw silence!" The roamer sprintet in direction of the car, as Klaus rised his .38 and pointet it at the undeads head.
Klick...
BANG!
The bullet did gone straight in the head of the fresh one, takeing most of his brain out the other side. The leftovers of the undead slided over the road, turning the floor red. Klaus pointet the gun at the next zombie and pressed the trigger again.
Klick...
Out of bullets... He forget to reload after the baricade.

ZinZenWho
2016-09-09, 12:10 PM
Taking aim and letting fly, I hit the zombie closest to our car. It now has a bolt lodged in its ear. But I miss that as the trigger on my crossbow jams open and I struggle to re-arm it.

Slayerofundead
2016-09-10, 01:24 AM
As the two walkers charge Klaus and Paul. Paul swings his tireiron with a sicking crunch the undead thing falls to the Ground.

we only need to know what happens with Matt and Washington.

Slayerofundead
2016-09-14, 09:47 PM
I'm going to be moving our story along

The Crawler managed to pull Washington off his feet. Cusino him to fall backwards his head slammed into the pavement. As everything became hazy Washington could fell the crawler tugging at his feet.

Matt seeing the state of his new companion he thought he might be dead if he did not act an with out second thought his shot rang out the top of the crawlers head exploding covering the area in a mist of brain matter and skull fragments. Matt on closer inspection could tell Washington was only unconscious. Matt hauled him into the sedan.

Washingtons Axe still laying on the ground by the walker
Now reflecting the setting sun.

Klaus,Paul and Joule now stand outside of the freedom wagon. Looking down upon what used to be people. People who were once just like then selfs....

Paul spoke up pointing tout Matt an Washington in the Back of the Sedan "I reckon those two ain't gonna get the belt. You going to ask him if his been chewed on?"

Blinkbear
2016-09-20, 11:27 AM
Matt then quickly turned to the others. "He banged his head - presumably only a light trauma." Shrugging he continues: "... and even if it's a more severe TBI, I can't tell without further equipment. I put him into a stable position, and whoever's near him, make sure he does not swallow his own tongue." After quickly assessing the situation here: Are you guys okay? His axe is still over there and we still don't have the belt. I can get the axe, but I have no idea what kind of object, belt, whatever, we're looking for..." He does not directly look at the corpses at the ground, and he does not show any actual reaction towards them. Instead, he seems to be in a rather "functional" mode.

ZinZenWho
2016-09-20, 01:28 PM
"F**k, hold this." I say as I hand him my jammed crossbow, and take the axe.

I then proceed to the car where he was at and heave the "corpse" out, pop the hood, and get any and all belts in the car that I can.

Generic-Guy
2016-09-20, 03:07 PM
((Oh Schei... I have missed it!))

Seeing how Joule ripped out seatbelts and alike Klaus shaked his head. "Paul, can you explain her what an 'engine'belt is? I am pretty sure that she is going to get anything else instat."

He turned over to the dead bodies. The two 'rotten' didn't concern him much, but the 'fresh' twisted the stomach of him. Kinda funny that they disturb him dead more than undead. They look more human when they are dead... Well, meaningless now... "Let's see what you have..." He took the machete from the belt and ripped the bagpack from the un-undead, wich arms made a uncanny flappy-sound as they falled to the ground again.

"Lets hope there are zigaretts in this thing..."

Slayerofundead
2016-09-21, 09:46 AM
Klaus opened the Backpack and found.

3 cans of beans
wire saw
magnesium flint scraper
Roll of tp
metal canteen cup
Z Squad water bottle
First aid kit

Paul " I got this. The engine belt his what we need. You see this rubber strip on the engine it's what we need. It drives the alternator, power steering pump ,air conditioning compressor stuff like that.

Paul was able to put the belt into the Sedan. Just in time as the last light of the sun disappeared over the horizon and a light ice cold rain began to fall.

"OK guys that's done. I don't think we should waste any more time out here."