PDA

View Full Version : Player Help magic items for my halfling ninja/rogue that throw daggers and prestige class

BloodSnake'sCha
2016-09-07, 12:19 PM
My Gelcey is lv3 ninja/lv4 rogue.
she is going to take 5 levels at Master Thrower if you guys will not have any better prestige class to destroy single target enemy with no casting at all(she will never cast spells but will gladly use supernatural abilities).

My magic items are:
1. gloves of dexterity +6
2. cloak of resistance +5
3. cloak with Hide In Plain Sight(I am going to use this cloak if my DM will not let me to make it one with the +5 resistance one)
4. shirt with shadow (+5 Hide)
5. 3 +1 returning daggers
6. maybe boots of haste(if the party will let me take them)

I will get that belt with +6 to all stats that I forgot hee name when I get 200k gp and some item the will have Deathstrike Bracers Guided Shot item with use per day and True Strike in some spell storing.
we play with all the books that are 3.5(no d&d wiki)

I will like to know about every magic items that will give me the ability to SA anything.

Thank You all for the help that I am sure I will get from reading in this forom(the only reason I joined this forom) and I did something that is not OK or something that pass the rules I will like your help in the task of making this post ok :)

BloodSnake'sCha
2016-09-08, 07:33 PM
do you need more information?

Darrin
2016-09-09, 12:52 PM
If you can pick up Blind-Fight, Mage Slayer, and Pierce Magical Concealment as feats, then the only item you'll need for "sneak attack every time" is a Ring of Blinking. Kinda expensive, though (27000 GP).

This post (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=5876523&postcount=16) covers some items that provide flankers/grapplers. I seem to recall I listed a bunch of spells somewhere that can cause blindness or other similar effects, but I'm having trouble tracking it down.

Aha. Here's another post (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=10509014&postcount=5) on triggering sneak attack, and here's a list of items/spells that involve blindness or invisibility (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=10324615&postcount=34).

BloodSnake'sCha
2016-09-10, 07:00 AM
If you can pick up Blind-Fight, Mage Slayer, and Pierce Magical Concealment as feats, then the only item you'll need for "sneak attack every time" is a Ring of Blinking. Kinda expensive, though (27000 GP).

This post covers some items that provide flankers/grapplers. I seem to recall I listed a bunch of spells somewhere that can cause blindness or other similar effects, but I'm having trouble tracking it down.

Aha. Here's another post on triggering sneak attack, and here's a list of items/spells that involve blindness or invisibility.

My problem is enemys that immune to sneak attacks, that is why I got the Deathstrike Bracers(btw, my DM told me that there is a feat for that act the same as the item but I have to find it) the real problem is creature with Improved Uncanny Dodge/Uncanny Dodge. I have no problem to make my enemys Flat Footed but I will need to make them helpless or pinned or stunned. I am thinking abut STUNSHOT SLING because I have +13 at range attack so it will be d20+14 DC save but it is only 3 times a day.

and I need some good item anyway(not related to sneak attack.

btw, I didnt flank even one time, I am range so I will need to take hafling rogue 1 next level if I want to do it. And I am a ninja, I can be invisible in a swift action but I have hide in plain sight and +30 at hide so I am good.

tnx for the help :)

rrwoods
2016-09-10, 07:06 AM
There is an alternate class feature in Dungeonscape and also Expedition to Castle Ravenloft called Penetrating Strike. It lets you hit enemies normally immune to sneak attack for half of the rolled SA damage.

BloodSnake'sCha
2016-09-10, 07:34 AM
There is an alternate class feature in Dungeonscape and also Expedition to Castle Ravenloft called Penetrating Strike. It lets you hit enemies normally immune to sneak attack for half of the rolled SA damage.

but I cant flank in range, this one only work in flanking :(