PDA

View Full Version : Can't view single posts on Chrome Android

Ruck
2016-09-07, 02:31 PM
Problem is exactly what the subject line describes. When someone in a thread links to a post in the "single post" manner instead of linking the thread page and jumping to the tag for the specific post, the page loads blank.

It's been an issue ever since I started reading the OOTS forums (almost a year ago,) but I just never got around to bringing it up until now.

Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, is there a solution for it?

Rawhide
2016-09-08, 07:32 AM
Problem is exactly what the subject line describes. When someone in a thread links to a post in the "single post" manner instead of linking the thread page and jumping to the tag for the specific post, the page loads blank.

It's been an issue ever since I started reading the OOTS forums (almost a year ago,) but I just never got around to bringing it up until now.

Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, is there a solution for it?

This is a known issue. Switch to full page view and you can.

Ruck
2016-09-19, 04:17 PM
This is a known issue. Switch to full page view and you can.

How can I do that from my phone on the post in question, without changing the entire site display to full?

Rawhide
2016-09-19, 04:25 PM
How can I do that from my phone on the post in question, without changing the entire site display to full?

You have to change the entire site, but you can change it back right after. Scroll down to the bottom where there's a drop down box that says "Playground Sand". Change that to "Playground Sand Mobile".