PDA

View Full Version : What member of OOTS is most like you?

Jinura
2007-07-08, 05:51 AM
What member of the order of the stick ( only :belkar: :vaarsuvius: :roy: :elan: :durkon: :haley: ) is you most like?

I would say i´m maybe hmmm V, not by gender but the nerd kinda guy. ( And gender dosent matter its by person)

kpenguin
2007-07-08, 06:05 AM
Despite being a nerd, I identify myself most with Roy and in fact came up with Roy on that OOTS personality test. I often end up the leader of my friends and make sarcastic remarks often, sometimes when they don't make sense.

Actana
2007-07-08, 07:14 AM
Its either :roy: or :vaarsuvius:.

I'm quite intelligent and use long words and speeches, but I'm also very sarcastic and I'm usually in charge of things, like it or not.

I'm probably more :roy:.

Jinura
2007-07-08, 07:26 AM
Huh What test? Gief!!11!

LordCaelvan
2007-07-08, 07:27 AM
I'm a bizarre cross between :haley: and :vaarsuvius: . I'm like V in the sense that I have a lot of knowledge swimming around in this noggin' of mine, and I don't mind sharing it (upon request, or whenever I feel like it). At the same time, my personality can shift between a chaotic madman and trusted leader in a second, like Haley. Adding to my resemblance to her, I'm almost always the second in command, rather than first.

Surfing HalfOrc
2007-07-08, 10:19 AM
Despite being a nerd, I identify myself most with Roy and in fact came up with Roy on that OOTS personality test. I often end up the leader of my friends and make sarcastic remarks often, sometimes when they don't make sense.

I am more of Durkon, although it's probably because I'm 42, and spent much of my Navy career training new people to do their jobs.

Where would I find this OotS Personality test? I'm gonna try to Google it, but if you can add a link, I would appreciate it.

Elfanatic
2007-07-08, 10:27 AM
Take a wild guess.

Vaarsuuuuuvius, Vaarsuuuuuuvius, elven wizard extrodinairrree!!!

Grod_The_Giant
2007-07-08, 10:29 AM
Vaarsuvius. I would definitely be an elf wizard.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-08, 10:30 AM
I'm Elan, no questions asked :smallbiggrin:

Pvednes
2007-07-08, 10:41 AM
Somewhere between V and Elan.

FruitOfTheShroom
2007-07-08, 10:50 AM
Even though I'm male, I'd say I'm most like Haley with a splash of Elan.

Honorable but sneaky, takes things very seriously and does most things with a bigger purpose in mind (even if it seems spontaneous at the time) even if I don't show it through my mannerisms. But also goofy and spontaneous, fun loving, etc. Plus I NEVER think through waht I do, I'm a kind of off-the-cuff person.

BTW the quiz is here:
http://quizilla.com/users/flutyqt121/quizzes/Which%20Order%20of%20the%20Stick%20character%20are %20you%3F/
I got Haley, and if I change one answer that I was torn on, I get Elan. Go figure.

yoshi927
2007-07-08, 10:50 AM
:vaarsuvius:

High int, low charisma. Nuff' said. :smallbiggrin:

Derivious
2007-07-08, 10:57 AM
:elan: I'm goofy, crazy, very social, and I'm good at making puns. :smalltongue:

Surfing HalfOrc
2007-07-08, 11:04 AM
Even though I'm male, I'd say I'm most like Haley with a splash of Elan.

Honorable but sneaky, takes things very seriously and does most things with a bigger purpose in mind (even if it seems spontaneous at the time) even if I don't show it through my mannerisms. But also goofy and spontaneous, fun loving, etc. Plus I NEVER think through waht I do, I'm a kind of off-the-cuff person.

BTW the quiz is here:
http://quizilla.com/users/flutyqt121/quizzes/Which%20Order%20of%20the%20Stick%20character%20are %20you%3F/
I got Haley, and if I change one answer that I was torn on, I get Elan. Go figure.

Thank you. I took the test, and yep, Durkon.
I tried it again, and ended up with Roy. I guess either way, my military career is showing through.

that_guy
2007-07-08, 11:21 AM
On the quiz provided above (^up there somewhere^) I was first classified as 'V', when I changed the answer to the last question from 'I'm not going to answer this' to 'male', I recieved a 'Roy' instead.
I'd say I'm more like Roy, or maybe a mix of Roy and V, not sure. :smalltongue:

mockingbyrd7
2007-07-08, 12:27 PM
Like V, I'm fairly intelligent, and I tend to be rather long-winded, like V, just not to V's extent. Well you see, I suppose it's a combination of...

See? There I go again.

I love music, song, I can sing and play guitar well, I'm a tad naive, I love theatre, I have a good heart, I seem to have good luck for the most part, and sometimes I get a bit Chaotic. I also love making puns. So in those senses I'm much like Elan. I find that I relate to Elan the most when he's going through non-comedy situations.

Actually, I'm a bit like Redcloak in that I have a strong sense of pride, honor, and I care for those who are close to me. However, I'm not a human-hating bastard who revels in destroying paladins, plus whatever is in SoD.

I have a very strong active memory (studying for tests, remembering facts, like the Langseax and it's delay of 19) but a weak passive memory (remembering to grab my watch, my phone, my wallet, remembering to turn off the computer, etc. etc.) so in that way I suppose I'm a Roy/Belkar crossover.

Like Miko, I'm pretty religious (but I don't shove it down other people's throats) and I hate to see the guilty go unpunished (but once again, not to the point of going insane and cleaving people in half).

Like Roy and Hinjo, I tend to be a bit more of a leader than a follower (but I'm fine with either) and I have strong morals.

I'm not much like Haley, Belkar or Durkon. I consider myself a Neutral Good Bard/Paladin (I know, Paladins can't be Neutral Good, don't try to fight the madness.)

OVERALL: I think I'm Elan. I'll go check.

Edit: It's official, I'm Elan. Yay.

XiaoTie
2007-07-08, 12:38 PM
The character I like the most is Elan, he's always funny, and he got to go out with the purty gal.

I'm da Rogue!
2007-07-08, 12:46 PM
:haley: :haley: :haley: :haley: :haley: :haley: :haley:
I just luv her!!!!
Every character I played before I first read Oots, was just like her! (maybe not all of them archers, but rogues with Haley-ish personality and red hair) :smallsmile:
And in my personal life, well, I do remind a lot of Haley. In a good way I hope. :smallconfused:

thegreatmightynerd
2007-07-08, 12:50 PM
although he isn't a choice I am pretty similar to Hinjo except that I'm not quite as Asian as he is, I don't have blue hair and I don't have a ridable dog (at the moment). besides that, I prefer the straitsword to the katana and otherwise I'm similar.

Sage in the Playground
2007-07-08, 01:04 PM
:roy: :vaarsuvius: Combination

NeonRonin
2007-07-08, 01:19 PM
I feel a bit of a kinship with Roy, just from having to put up with insanity on a regular basis- but I think personality-wise, I'm a cross between Roy and Elan. I've had my uber-serious times, but there's been a lot of times I've been quite stupid. (Though I do have some minor musical talent, and I did study theater conventions- my college major was drama)

Mordokai
2007-07-08, 01:20 PM
:haley: :haley: :haley: :haley: :haley: :haley: :haley:
I just luv her!!!!
Every character I played before I first read Oots, was just like her! (maybe not all of them archers, but rogues with Haley-ish personality and red hair) :smallsmile:
And in my personal life, well, I do remind a lot of Haley. In a good way I hope. :smallconfused:

Well, You're da Rogue after all :smallbiggrin: Bad pun, I know.

Me, I think I'm :roy: :durkon: combo. Less lawful good than Roy but a bit too sarcastic for my own good at the time, and while I lack Durkon's faith I'm pretty similar to him in other aspects of his personality. I'm no leader, I'll admit that.

Marek
2007-07-08, 01:34 PM
I took the quiz and came out as :roy:. Come to think of it, most of my friends WOULD be either :elan:s, :belkar:s, or :haley:s, so I kind of identify with how he felt while he was yet alive...

Mordokai
2007-07-08, 01:38 PM
Seriously now, what is this test you all speak about? I would like to try it too.

Castamir
2007-07-08, 01:39 PM
A mix between :belkar: and :vaarsuvius: here. Damn good INT, extremely low WIS and CHA (ie, Asperger's upgrade). That's for mental stats -- when it comes to behaviour, I'm :belkar: all the way. Fear me! :p

Surfing HalfOrc
2007-07-08, 02:06 PM
Seriously now, what is this test you all speak about? I would like to try it too.

Since someone was nice enough to show this link to me, I'll show it to you:

http://www.quizilla.com/users/flutyqt121/quizzes/Which%20Order%20of%20the%20Stick%20character%20are %20you?/

Mordokai
2007-07-08, 02:54 PM
Why thank you! I wish you many surfing pleasures in the future :smallbiggrin:

It says I'm Elan. Well, maybe not totally wrong :smallsmile: I can be pretty dense sometimes.

Spiryt
2007-07-08, 03:15 PM
You're Belkar! Belkar is the stab happy halfling ranger that dosen't know how to track

I think i'm not really like just one of them, but mostly I think I'm something between
:belkar: and :durkon:

As weird as it may sound.

Pyro
2007-07-08, 03:19 PM
Probably Roy since I'm sarcastic a lot, and I can be condescending to my friends.

Arnen
2007-07-08, 03:44 PM
I find that I'm a lot like Roy - more down-to-earth than most of my acquaintances, tend to be very sarcastic, and am often annoyed/angered rather easily. I'm also a bit like V - though I only speak in long-winded, excessively verbose rants on rare occasion, as I'm usually too lazy. Sometimes I'm completely silly like Elan, too.

In that test, I got Roy, by the way. Though I recall taking it before and getting V.

Em Blackleaf
2007-07-08, 04:00 PM
I took the quiz, and I got Elan. That's true. I'm carefree, happy-go-lucky, and a little stupid at times.

But, I also think I'm a little bit of Haley. I love money. Not as much as Haley, but I love money.

Yeah, I'm a mix between Elan and Haley.

Scientivore
2007-07-08, 04:23 PM
Mostly V with an Elan twist. :smallcool:

LoRdofCookIES
2007-07-08, 04:32 PM
I took the quiz...
The result for me was Roy...

Yeah, right....
You wanna know who I am?
Huh?
Then let me ask you a question:
Who's that looking good in his swanky new leather hat???
:smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin:

(Just kidding)

I'm da Rogue!
2007-07-08, 05:26 PM
Well, You're da Rogue after all :smallbiggrin: Bad pun, I know.

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah! :smallbiggrin:
You're Haley! Haley is the rogue. She sneak attacks and takes as much money as she can get away with. A very private person that has a good purpose set aside for all her ill gotten gains. Loves ukuleles.
And someone said you ended to be Elan... :smallwink:

Studoku
2007-07-08, 05:43 PM
I did the quiz and it said I was V. I'm not really suprised.

Mesfens
2007-07-19, 02:07 PM
Where can I find a reliable what-character-are-you-OOTS quiz?
But personally, I think I'm like Leeky Windstaff. {The mad gnome druid?}

Rincewind
2007-07-19, 02:17 PM
Definetly Belkar.

Longshanks
2007-07-19, 02:21 PM
I would think I am most like Roy; determined, mostly-honorable and really annoyed with the people that follow him around.

Yoritomo Himeko
2007-07-19, 03:27 PM
I have the most in common with Elan, only I don't have his charisma :(. We both love music, and we tend to be a little naive at times.

Unscrewed
2007-07-19, 03:36 PM
:roy:

Reasons why: Most of the time, I'm serious and benevolent. I try to keep things on track and help other people, similar to what Roy. I agree with him most of the time.

However, jack me up on a sugar rush, and I'm more like Elan, all silly and nonsense.

Aethir
2007-07-19, 03:38 PM
I'm somewhere between :roy: and :vaarsuvius: with a little more lean toward :roy:

Kioran
2007-07-19, 04:45 PM
The test said I´m Roy. If I had to choose one, I´d pick Roy. So that came out all right. That said, I´m a little too nerdy to be Roy, and a lot to lawful and good to be V (who is Neutral, with slight evil tendencies, to me).
If it comes down to it, I feel the most connection to :miko: - though I´m not too much like her as well (the capacity for delusion exists, but I have too little disciplin and more humour than her).

Kurien
2007-07-19, 04:56 PM
I think I am a mix of Vaarsuvius and Durkon. I am smart- like Vaarsuvius; but I tend to be ignored and don't have much to say- like Durkon.

mockingbyrd7
2007-07-19, 05:13 PM
Sorry for the off-topic, but I really like your sig and OotS portfolio, Kurnour.

Bocc Kob
2007-07-19, 05:18 PM
The quiz said I'm Haley....

But I clicked male! Male!! :smallfurious:

someonenonotyou
2007-07-19, 06:24 PM
elan :elan: (if i could my chocie would be):thog:

:thog: *thog happy talky-man is happy*

azule74
2007-07-19, 06:43 PM
I would have to say that I am more like :roy: I like to get into the middle of the battle.

sparkey477
2007-07-19, 09:45 PM
I'm most likley :vaarsuvius: with a hint of :roy: for my tendency to get annoyed easily, and a little :belkar: (no pun intended) for my deep seated emotional problems :smallbiggrin:

Naltyrr
2007-07-19, 11:56 PM
one word: stabbity!

Quietus
2007-07-20, 12:08 AM
Heavily Roy in personality, but less strength and more ranks in Diplomacy.

Hushdawg
2007-07-20, 12:17 AM
I am definitely Roy with a heaping spoonful of Elan.

And yes, I do often annoy myself...

Superglucose
2007-07-20, 01:14 AM
:haley: Definitley. Even though I'm a dude. I even have the long hair :smallwink:

Except I couldn't stand elan at all... I'd want to kill him.

Krytha
2007-07-20, 02:01 AM
Im like Roy, but is that because I think I'm like Roy? I think I'm like Roy because I'm not like anyone else in the OotS... and he is pretty normal...

Siwenna
2007-07-20, 03:01 AM
I see myself as a cross between :vaarsuvius: and :belkar: I'm longwinded and verbose much of the time and pretty smart, but I can definately be chaotic and evil at times.

I guess I'm a bit like :roy: as well, but only in that I'm usually the leader. I'm certainly not lawful good and nowhere near as tolerant as he is.

banjo1985
2007-07-20, 03:34 AM
I'm probably closest to :vaarsuvius: in real life, people say I use big words for no reason. But why use one word when one hundred will do the job just as well and send someone to sleep in the process?

onasuma
2007-07-20, 04:01 AM
Well, im definatly V. Not only am i a generic intelligent person, on every quiz i do it says im an elven (or once dwarven) wizard. However the most importat fact, people get confused around my gender.

Lolzords
2007-07-20, 04:38 AM
I'm probably a cross between :haley: and :elan:.

Edit: I took the test, and I'm Roy, go figure.

I'm da Rogue!
2007-07-20, 05:17 AM
:haley: Definitley. Even though I'm a dude. I even have the long hair :smallwink:

That's really interesting, sir :smalltongue:
Maybe we could go for some steal.. shopping together tonight?

Yehomer
2007-07-20, 06:09 AM
:belkar: I'm Belkar, because on my birthday, I did have dead humans instead of cake :smallbiggrin:

Quietus
2007-07-20, 10:08 AM
That's really interesting, sir :smalltongue:
Maybe we could go for some steal.. shopping together tonight?

What, you have a thing for guys with long hair? Or just a little klepto?

I suppose that's one other thing that I don't have in common with Roy; I'm not bald.

PlatinumJester
2007-07-20, 10:10 AM
:belkar: crossed with :haley:. I like killing things and I like money.

Djinn_in_Tonic
2007-07-20, 10:16 AM
I'm a cross between :roy: and :elan:...which is odd, when you think about it.

KAZMYR
2007-07-20, 10:23 AM
I'm a CE male Haley

Hranat
2007-07-20, 11:11 AM
hmm... Belkar is the person I would want to be... but I actually don't resemble any of them...

the_tick_rules
2007-07-20, 11:16 AM
Roy, i find trying to keep my group focused difficult at times.

Rajhiim
2007-07-20, 11:57 AM
Hehe, when I play RPGs (whether table top or video/mmorpg) I am usually some variation of ranger/rogue... but in the quiz I was:

:vaarsuvius:

Akaziel
2007-07-20, 12:05 PM
I'm a mix of :elan: and :vaarsuvius: .

Quiz result- :vaarsuvius:

Dalan Graycloak
2007-07-20, 12:19 PM
In searching my soul, I was surprised to find that I am a nearly equal mix of :roy: and :belkar:.

I am apparently deeply and profoundly disturbed . . .

Gabriel
2007-07-20, 12:50 PM
Perhaps one of the oxymoronic things I'll ever say: :elan: and :vaarsuvius:. :elan: because I tend to look at things very childishly and :vaarsuvius: because I tend to ue several words when one will suffise.

Hushdawg
2007-07-20, 12:59 PM
Perhaps one of the oxymoronic things I'll ever say: :elan: and :vaarsuvius:. :elan: because I tend to look at things very childishly and :vaarsuvius: because I tend to ue several words when one will suffise.

And you don't think that second one has anything to do with your being British?

:biggrin:

One thing I've always loved about my British friends is the ability to overcomplicate the simplest explanation.

Siwenna
2007-07-20, 01:35 PM
Belkar is the person I would want to be...

That statement is just wrong... :smallwink:

Ariko
2007-07-20, 01:39 PM
Heh. i think of myself as closest to Durkon, but tested as..V? Heh, and I speak no more often than Durkon

I'm da Rogue!
2007-07-22, 06:14 AM
What, you have a thing for guys with long hair? Or just a little klepto?

Both actually

Who
2007-07-22, 06:36 AM
Turns out I'm :durkon: but I always thought I was a cross between:elan: and :belkar:

RAGE KING!
2007-07-22, 07:56 AM
:xykon: I know im supposed to say a member of the Order of the STick, but i had to go with Xykon, sorry.

Capt'n Ironbrow
2007-07-23, 07:04 AM
I could be like Elan, the High charisma, the musical feats, good natured... but then, I'm a bit too smart.
I could be like Roy, intelligent, sarcastic, talkative (talkyman)... but then, I'm a bit too laidback and tolerant of other people's mistakes
I could be like Haley (hot, sneaky, smart, multipolar personality)... But then, I'm a guy and can't steal, pick locks and shoot bows
I could be like Durkon, friendly, easy going... but then, I'm an atheïst and like a nice walk in the park or forest (which should be a very well prepared military expedition were I Durkon)
I could be like Vaarsuvius, longwinded, well-educated... but then, even though being to smart to be Elan, I'm too dumb to be V... I suck at math and generally a lot of other things that require hard work studying... however, my vocabulary is quite extensive and I can be quite longwinded (and that includes da big wurdz). needless to say that I also have quite an apparent gender and don't keep that a secret.
That leaves Belkar but I ain't a rampaging 3 foot tall maniac either...

I'd say the musical skills of Elan (arright including the occassional naïeve action), the sarcasm of Roy, V's vocabulary and Durkon's social attitude (be nice), Haley's inner-dialogues with past personal images and Belkar's cooking skills ;)

Savageman
2007-07-23, 07:45 AM
I thought I was most like Belkar (being evil, but restrained by friends) but the quiz told me I was Roy.
Does this mean I'm a good person?

Megatron
2007-07-23, 08:11 AM
About half :belkar: and half :roy:

bythethroat
2007-07-23, 12:09 PM
For me? Definitely Roy, with some Belkar-ish tendencies. I'm a leadership oriented, canny fighter type, but I am also tactically comfortable with Belkar's barbaric, from behind viciousness.

malakim2099
2007-07-23, 12:15 PM
Took the test, and I turned up Roy...

Which is pretty much what I figured, although a bit of a more Chaotic Roy. Sorry, just not that lawful. :smallconfused: