PDA

View Full Version : EtCR Test Group (IC)

Pages : 1 [2]

Zaydos
2016-10-21, 08:15 PM
"Ya led by m'ty sorc'r'r, m'ty, Oppol, m'ty sorc'r'r! No, sun high oft, sun high now!"

bcool999
2016-10-24, 02:36 PM
Zack

After asking the questions and getting the answer Zack says, "Sounds like they have a sorcerer and live in the desert if that wasn't already obvious. So are we going or what?"

Zack makes ready to leave... which means someone else has to untie the kobold or put it down.

VenomTongue
2016-10-24, 07:49 PM
I execute the Kobold.

JBarca
2016-10-24, 07:58 PM
Hold up there, please?

If any move to kill the unarmed, helpless creature in cold blood is made, Hemlien immediately steps between the potential murderer and the poor creature.

"And what, pray tell, do you think you're doing?"

VenomTongue
2016-10-25, 02:06 PM
"Finding a measure of justice for a majestic lion-bird-man who loves riddles and revenge? Also called, exactly what we agreed to do.
He said confusedly.

JBarca
2016-10-25, 04:23 PM
"I will absolutely not stand by and allow anyone, least of all my friend, to descend to such depravity. Killing in cold blood? How is this any better than what they did to said creature? You would lower yourself to that level?

No. We release the creature or we keep it with us in hopes it sees the errors of its ways and repents."

VenomTongue
2016-10-26, 12:58 AM
Is this some sort of joke? He's a murderer, we are in lawless country, if we carry him with us he will eventually escape or actively try to kill us, to say nothing of innocent man-bird-lions. He has been as useful to us as I think likely. I say we dispose of him now and be done with it.
What if he never learns his lesson? Should we carry him forever? Also who cares if he does? He killed a man-lion-bird, learning that murder is bad isn't exactly a fitting punishment.
And even if he learns his lesson, and never kills again, that lion-bird-man is still condemned to an eternity of deathless wandering until the kobolds that killed him pay for their crime. I figure this kobolds death gets him 5% closer to the afterlife.

But I can see you have strong feelings about this. I say we deliver this kobold to ghost and see what he thinks.

JBarca
2016-10-26, 06:37 PM
"You name my convictions a joke? Friend, surely you know better than that.

We can consult with the source of this distraction, but I won't simply hand this creature over to be murdered by it. It is our responsibility now. Willful ignorance of Evil is merely acceptance of Evil hidden behind a thin veil of passivity."

VenomTongue
2016-10-29, 12:53 PM
Fine. I challenge the kobold to honorable single combat.

JBarca
2016-10-29, 06:29 PM
Hemlien rolls his eyes.

"Please. We're all aware that what you propose is no different than an execution. This creature cannot hope to defeat you any more than it could hope to survive the headsman's axe."

Zaydos
2016-10-29, 06:32 PM
The kobold sits tied up and too scared to move, completely unable to understand what is being said.

VenomTongue
2016-10-31, 11:29 AM
We'll do it your way, for now.

JBarca
2016-10-31, 01:00 PM
"I appreciate your willingness to discuss this."

Hemlien walks over and does his best to get the Kobold up and moving, untying just his legs if necessary. "Let's go, little guy."

On mobile, sorry for the lack of color.

Zaydos
2016-10-31, 08:41 PM
The kobold looks at Hemlein terrified and croaks something in broken draconic.

"No good broiled, no eat!"