PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Idyllkin mother and Pitborn Father=What offspring?

Zhentarim
2016-09-10, 06:45 PM
Would it be another Idyllkin or Pitborn? How would you roleplay this character if the intelligence is 5 or 7?

Zhentarim
2016-09-10, 06:58 PM
Also, I am thinking of making a NG life oracle for Wrath of the Righteous.

grarrrg
2016-09-10, 08:25 PM
Would it be another Idyllkin or Pitborn?

Officially:
*shrug*

Unofficially:
Aasimar are "humans with significant celestial/good blood".
Tieflings are "humans with significant fiend/evil blood".

So I'd say about 1/4 chance of Aasimar, 1/4 chance of Tiefling, or 1/2 chance of Human. Flavor with the Alternate Racial Traits of your choice.

Stat-wise (if Human): Idyllkin have +Con/+Cha, Pitborn have +Str/+Cha/-Int, so the Human would be more likely to wind up +Cha.
Stat-wise if Aasimar/Tiefling, I'd say there's a better chance of it reverting to the 'generic' stats for those races (+Wis/+Cha or +Dex/+Int/-Cha).

Zhentarim
2016-09-11, 02:44 AM
Officially:
*shrug*

Unofficially:
Aasimar are "humans with significant celestial/good blood".
Tieflings are "humans with significant fiend/evil blood".

So I'd say about 1/4 chance of Aasimar, 1/4 chance of Tiefling, or 1/2 chance of Human. Flavor with the Alternate Racial Traits of your choice.

Stat-wise (if Human): Idyllkin have +Con/+Cha, Pitborn have +Str/+Cha/-Int, so the Human would be more likely to wind up +Cha.
Stat-wise if Aasimar/Tiefling, I'd say there's a better chance of it reverting to the 'generic' stats for those races (+Wis/+Cha or +Dex/+Int/-Cha).
I was thinking of making an oracle with claws, the wolf-scarred face, armor of the pit, and a lot of other goodies.