PDA

View Full Version : Construct Manovrable

Dyslexic
2016-09-13, 03:17 AM
I remember a particular construnct with a space into his body, and an adventurer can enter in the construct and control him.
I'm fool or is true?
Thank you!

(and sorry for my disgusting english)

Name1
2016-09-13, 06:00 AM
I remember a particular construnct with a space into his body, and an adventurer can enter in the construct and control him.
I'm fool or is true?
Thank you!

(and sorry for my disgusting english)

The golem armor is an artifact that's basically power armor, if that's what you're looking for.
Pathfinder does have construct armor, but it's not 3.5 and as I primarily play that, I'm not sure of it's full capabilities.
A psion shaper can also manifest an astral construct around himself... But there are no rules that specifically state that, eve if most people agree that it should technically possible/the rules don't deny the possibility and everything fits to allow it.

If you are willing to play with web-stuff, Clockwork Armour should work too.

Evolved Shrimp
2016-09-13, 06:34 AM

You may be thinking of the Apparatus of Kwalish (DMG, p. 247).

Swaoeaeieu
2016-09-13, 06:35 AM
The golem armor is an artifact that's basically power armor, if that's what you're looking for.

Where can i find the golem armor?

Dyslexic
2016-09-13, 06:49 AM
You may be thinking of the Apparatus of Kwalish (DMG, p. 247).

No, it isn't.
But thank you everybody.

Inevitability
2016-09-13, 06:58 AM
Where can i find the golem armor?

Here you go. (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/magicItems/artifacts.htm#golemArmor)

Extra Anchovies
2016-09-13, 09:28 AM
The Juggernaut (Monster Manual 2) says in its description that they're sometimes built with space inside for two Medium creatures.

The Siege Crab (Monster Manual 3) can carry 4 Medium or smaller creatures (or 1 Large creature) in a compartment in its shell. There's also a greater version which can hold 16 Medium or smaller creatures, or 1 Large creature. They're Vermin, but there's a number of templates which can make them Constructs while retaining the Shielded Carapace.

ShurikVch
2016-09-13, 09:35 AM
Return to the Temple of the Frog (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/oa/20070223a) have Power Armor (God Suit):
+10 armor
+8 max. Dex.
0 ACP
0% ASF
not considered armor for the purposes of armor proficiencies
isn't magical
Each power pack powers the armor for four months. Power packs already in suits discovered by the PCs will function for 1d4 months.