PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Building a proper cohort (Hell's Vengeance Part 3)

Krazzman
2016-09-14, 02:40 PM
Hello again,

we have recently finished Hell's Vengeance part 2 and basically only need to play out the final wrapping up and introduction into Part 3.

This is a solo campaign and as such I basically locked my wife's feat choice for level 7 to be Vile Leadership but I would like some input with both the cohort and her Legendary Weapon.
Cohort options would be Cimri Staelish, who traveled with her to Kantaria and basically just did recon and minimal stuff. Or a new one.

Currently:
Level 6 Mythic 1 "Advanced" Dhampir (30 race points) Cleric of Zon-Kuthon//Investigator//Tyrant Antipaladin(the LE variant).
Mythic gave her an Legendary Item (Zon-Kuthon's Link) and Mythic Power Attack as a Heirophant(Inspired Spells).
Her Feats are: Power Attack (and Mythical), Force Channel and Channel Smite.
She has a Hellhound Companion (from Paladin) which we have not really statted out until now.

With level 7 she might join the Hellknights (she has a Suit of Hellknight armor) but we don't have the book/lore about the organization.
As such: what sort of Cohort would fit her character OR how would you build Cimri Staelish to be of more use (Currently she is a Fighter1/Rogue3 and wasn't updated since we started Part 2)

Her Spiked Chain is currently a +1 Adamantine Spiked Chain (Upgradeable from Mythic Tier 1). What other ability should the weapon get? I think about animated.

Any help/input will be hugely appreciated.