PDA

View Full Version : Need help making the PC party for an OotS-style webcomic

danielxcutter
2016-09-17, 02:41 AM
Title says all. I'm thinking of

-an elan Psychic Warrior, probably the mantled warrior variant. Needs advice on powers and feats. Weapon is a deep crystal greatsword and armor is mundane crystal.

-warforged Monk/Sorcerer/Enlightened Fist(plus maybe Abjurant Champion, though some other way to eventually get 9th level spells before epic levels would be welcome). Multiclass rules only apply if a character has three or more base classes. Uses Battlefists(maybe cold iron ones with Keen), but I'm not sure about Greater Mighty Wallop, since I'm also planning on giving her the warforged part that gives you Powerful Build. Mighty Wallop will be included, just not the Greater version. Also, since the Arcane Trickster banned Enchantment, actually useful spells from that school would be a good idea. Spells are mostly touch and ray spells, buffs, and other spells that are generally must haves, such as Dispel Magic.

-tiefling Cleric, with the Lust and Family domains. That's because the deity she worships is one of love, which also includes loving your friends and family(although sex is also included, true). Other than that, not much. Mostly spells with a little melee combat ability.

-human Rogue/Wizard(diviner)/Arcane Trickster, with Enchantment as the banned school. I know that the "Energy Orb" series are good for mailman builds, but that's nowhere near enough. Must be able to have traits of arcane casters and rogues alike, and not just a caster with sneak attack. Certainly not melee, though a crossbow might work. Probably going to be the main magic damage dealer.

-half-orc Bard/Dervish. Yes, I know that's not a really good build. There are far worse ones, though. Yes, TWFing scimitars is required if possible. Also, going to have all 10 levels of Dervish.

-human... archer something? Some build with no caster/manifister levels, just really good at archery. I'm thinking of Fighter 2/Ranger 4/Cragtop Archer 4/Ranger X, with the Champion of the Wild and the Distracting Attack variants(no spells or animal companion), but if you have a better idea then welcome. Energy Bow is a thing, so don't worry.

-human... Okay, I'm not sure yet. Either Fighter 2/Favored Soul 8/Kensei 10, or Crusader. I'm making this guy as a parody of JRPG protagonists. Weapon: Bastard sword, with Exotic Weapon Proficiency so he can use it in one hand too. To be honest, I want to do the first build, but if it's just way too weak(as in tier 4 or lower), then Crusader it is.

I don't need specific builds, just advice and info. Please help.