PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Help creating 2 NPCs

Pakis54
2016-09-17, 09:29 AM
Hey everyone i am looking for help creating 2 NPCs for my campaign. The 1st guy is the main antagonist the behind the scenes full of schemes the guy behind the curtain etc etc male human illusionist.
The party is 14 lvl by now and i am thinking he is at least epic level 21+ when the time arrives to fight with him. He also has surely not lost necromancy as a school. The party is really strong so this guy has to be as optimized as it gets cause he has made pacts with devil overlords in order to rule the material plane and provide them with souls, he has plot access to everything.

The 2nd guy is a male human gish. Wizard/Fighter he was betrayed and imprinsoned by the 1st mage and now that he has escaped he will give his life and most likely even the party's life to achieve his goal. Though the party has decided that the illusionist is really a huge probelem fo the whole world and needs to be taken out. Now this guy doesnt have to be the most Op char out there, he surely shouldnt be able to take down single-handedly the illusionist but he is training himself and focusing his life in order to take down the illusionist.
I am thinking that he probably needs to be an arcanist but all good ideas are welcome! At this moment he is 16 lvl. Stats for both chars are like PCs stats.
Thanks for your time!