PDA

View Full Version : Adria the Witch And Zoltun Kulle vs Hogwarts

ArlEammon
2016-09-17, 12:02 PM
Mad Eye Moody, Severus Snape, Minerva McGonagal and Albus Dumbledore stand in the hall as Adria's spider form and Zoltun Kulle the wizard get ready to plunder Hogwarts of it's sorcery and magic. Harry Potter is also there, and if need be even the Death Eaters will be called in. Keep in mind Zoltun Kulle and Adria can summon their minions as well. Zoltun Kulle is immune to the avada kedavra, though I don't know about Adria.

Starbuck_II
2016-09-17, 12:06 PM
Mad Eye Moody, Severus Snape, Minerva McGonagal and Albus Dumbledore stand in the hall as Adria's spider form and Zoltun Kulle the wizard get ready to plunder Hogwarts of it's sorcery and magic. Harry Potter is also there, and if need be even the Death Eaters will be called in. Keep in mind Zoltun Kulle and Adria can summon their minions as well. Zoltun Kulle is immune to the avada kedavra, though I don't know about Adria.
What about the Imperious Curse?

Can they mind control them?
I only see Snape and Moody likely to use it but will it work if they cast it.

ArlEammon
2016-09-17, 12:23 PM
The Imperius Curse will likely not work on Adria and Zoltun Kulle. These are extremely smart and mentally strong people.Both of them at least as powerful as Voldemort.

Psyren
2016-09-18, 12:09 AM
Kulle is impossible to kill, even a nephalem can't do it. So I'd say, unless Hogwarts has a way to seal him back up, he takes this one by attrition.

Adria's strength is difficult to discern - she took down Tyrael, but he was in human form, and when the Nephalem finds her she's lost what must have been gallons of blood trying to slow you down. I'm not sure there's a way to run this fairly.

I'm not sure Hogwarts has much lore that would be useful to them anyway. All the really abusable stuff, like shapeshifting and Horcruxes, they've already got better versions of.

ArlEammon
2016-09-19, 12:27 AM
Kulle is impossible to kill, even a nephalem can't do it. So I'd say, unless Hogwarts has a way to seal him back up, he takes this one by attrition.

Adria's strength is difficult to discern - she took down Tyrael, but he was in human form, and when the Nephalem finds her she's lost what must have been gallons of blood trying to slow you down. I'm not sure there's a way to run this fairly.

I'm not sure Hogwarts has much lore that would be useful to them anyway. All the really abusable stuff, like shapeshifting and Horcruxes, they've already got better versions of.

But they don't have Avada Kedavra.

Psyren
2016-09-19, 01:49 AM
But they don't have Avada Kedavra.

Could they even use it without Potterverse wands?

The Glyphstone
2016-09-19, 11:44 AM
There are far worse things you can do with Diablo magic than simply kill someone, and most of them are just as irresistable. More likely they'd look at AK as a quaint, amusing little cantrip.