PDA

View Full Version : Shadowrun: Gang War

Urzamax
2016-09-18, 12:11 PM
"Welcome to the Redmond Barrens, lady." You could swear the dwarven cab driver sneers at you in the mirror, but you can't be sure. It's understandable if he did, though. Redmond isn't exactly the nicest neighborhood. Only the mad--or the desperate--would actually want to go there, according to conventional wisdom.
"At least there's no way out of there but up," he drawls, before stopping the cab. He doesn't park, just hits the brake. He plainly doesn't plan to stay here long. He gestures at you to lean in. You can tell he's looking down your top, but he's also giving you directions, so it's probably best to just grin and bear it a little longer. "You wanna get to the Loophole, right? Street's too torn up to take a cab through. You'll have to leg it from here. Go north to the end of the block, then turn right. Do it again, cross the street, and take a left down the first alley you spot that doesn't look like you'll die from just breathing the air. Loophole should be close by. Now pay up, and get going."
He thumbs the wheel to open the hydraulic door and let you out onto the pavement, after subtracting 50 nuyen from your credstick. It's almost a relief to step out of the smoky interior of the cab and watch him drive away. Almost, because now you're neck-deep in the nastiest district of Seattle.
The first thing you notice is the smell, the pungent combination of urine, mildew, and exhaust fumes that pervades most of the Barrens. There's the sound of gunfire in the distance. And though it briefly pauses, it never really stops.

Taqukaq
2016-09-18, 02:00 PM
Taqukaq inhales deeply with a slight smile. Her traditional Inuit summer clothes consists of seal skin and some wolf fur sewn together fairly well, seamlessly almost. Her feathers are always in her hair but she looks just as gritty and disreputable as everyone else here does. This kind of scum is her home. What's more is her reputation does come in handy here, either by getting help out of respect or fear or some gang punk who doesn't know better tries to take on one of the coldest and harshest gang leaders in Seattle.

Taqukaq chuckles to herself as she follows the cab drivers directions... those were other days, she no longer leads gangs but she still has her reputation. Her smile wipes away from her face as the driver goes away. She wanted to stick her gun barrel through his teeth and make a modern art masterpiece on his windshield... I can't go through killing everyone though, not before i even begin.I would have been nice to. Taqukaq walks quietly towards her destination with her hand seemingly in her pocket but really resting on the grip of her revolver. She was fast enough to whip her pistol out, fire three times and reholster it back in before any mugger could get his ****ing thoughts straight. It may have been a few months since she lived in this filth, but she remembers life here. Now she lives the high life down on one of the small islands that are in Seattle.

Smells like piss, **** and cheap hookers... Damn I miss this place.

Hopefully Taqukaq arrives at the loophole without too much trouble.

She always expects trouble. Her revolvers, Holdouts and Obsidian axes are hidden under her leather duster. Her axes are less hidden be easily accessible.

Triskavanski
2016-09-19, 05:10 AM
"Okie Dokie Mr. Gropie! A rather flamboyant woman stood outside the cab, grinning at the dwarf. Bet you want knockers just like mine don't you? Big tasty ones you could grope?" The dwarf's own chest would feel a few playful squeezes, after he was done with his spiel as she steps out of the car. Nothing too hard or to often. Just enough to make him question if it even happened. "Byyyiee! she calls out waving to him as he leaves, before she turns around to face the buildings pulling out her parasol and draping it over her shoulder, letting it block the sun and rain from the sky above, before she begins to merrily skip down the street towards where he told her the loophole was at.

Wow! Its good that rhyme thing was a sham! Otherwise lots of mamma's backs would be broken.." she comments about the poor conditions of the road and sidewalk, various trinkets tinkling and jingling from her outfit as she continued. Her entire ensemble was utterly flamboyant from top to bottom. Starting with her top hat and the various colorful feathers she gathered and stuck right into its band. Her clothing was set back during Victorian England's time frame, but had little watches, gears, some brass, a nonfunctional compass, beads and crystals and all sorts of other things all over it. She reeked. Not Literally. Figuratively. She was either the kind of person who was oblivious to the world around her, or the type that was so sure of herself that she didn't need to exercise caution. Of course many wouldn't know of the real dangers with her.

Morcleon
2016-09-19, 08:26 AM
Right after the cab leaves, a matte silver Hyundai sports car pulls in behind it with a quick spin and turn to park neatly in one of the few decent parking spots around. Like all of its class, it's sleek and hums with power, but this one seems to have more of both than usual. A tall elven lady with smooth chrome hands and a clear-front helmet steps out of the car, staring around her cautiously. She doesn't appear to be carrying any weaponry, but she pauses at her trunk, and a number of flying microdrones pop out and fly up until they're barely visible.

She starts walking into the Barrens, but stops when she spots Giest. Walking over with a wide grin, she gives the oddly dressed woman a quick hug. "Geist! I haven't seen you in forever! You doing okay?"

Her Dalmatian drone is already released and providing overwatch for her.

Triskavanski
2016-09-19, 03:23 PM
Geist blinks as another woman comes up and hugs her almost out of the blue. However she didn't sense the slightest hostility from the woman. "Oh hello! Uh.. Oh!" she says draping the umbrella over the two now. "You're Lucretia! you look so different since the noodle incident! No wait.. you look the same. That was someone else. It been a while, still running around the robo bugs?"

Simsimillia
2016-09-20, 05:39 PM
"Come on Billie, pick up already!", Anna muttered impatiently under her breath while listening to the dialing tone of the cheap burner comm she got. After two more beeps she cancelled the call and let her sight linger for a moment on the long list of attempted but unreturned calls to her best friend. Billie wouldn't just leave her hanging, something had to be wrong. Another thing she could add to the list. Somehow she had imagined running away from home to be easier. Maybe she should've planned it better, taking the money from the loan shark certainly had been a bad idea. Now running the shadows wasn't just some act of ( perhaps misguided) rebellion against her parents but an actual necessity. Sure she could just crawl back to her parents, they would pay the debth easily, but that would mean admitting defeat. No, she never wanted to go back to that life, she grabbed her bag tighter and went on.

As to test her resolve another gunshot sounded off in the distance. Automatically her hands found the Streetline she carried concealed beneath her army parka to reassure her. The Barrens certainly weren't Downtown and not even the "nice" part of Redmond where Billie had her diner, but she wouldn't find a job there. She rounded the corner and suddenly found herself in front of a very, very strange and extravagant looking woman and a cybered up elf. Slightly taken aback she said "Uhm, hi", nervously and accompanied that with an awkward wave.

Morcleon
2016-09-20, 06:14 PM
"Yep, it's me!" Lucretia keeps an arm draped around Geist's shoulders, still smiling widely. She nods in reply. "And yeah, they're still around. My fleet keeps me safe from pretty much anything that I've faced so far."

Turning to see the new girl, she grins and winks at her. "Oh, hello there! You're new to this kinda place, don't you?"

Taqukaq
2016-09-20, 07:51 PM
Taqukaq glanced back over her shoulder to see the three women gathered together...

Three women in a place like this? Could be interesting... If I had my gang we would most certainly be busy ghosting the poor ****ers trying to jump these ladies... well not my problem today...gotta pick your battles.

Taqukaq slowly walks and breathes in the cool dank and trashy air. It felt like her sinuses cleared up with this filth. But she did enjoy living in a nice place. Always stocked with liquor.

Speaking of booze... I could really use a drink. This loophole place better have something to drink... Something strong.

Taqukaq continues on her merry way... she is left to her own devices in her slow quiet walk. The other girls could easily catch up with her. Her pace was quite slow... she mutters her thought out loud.

I hope someone comes looking for trouble... I really miss getting into fights.

Urzamax
2016-09-21, 10:03 PM
There's a gunshot right behind Lucretia!

Except that when she turns around to look, it will actually be her car backfiring as it revs up and starts accelerating entirely on its own. Searching the shadows, you can all barely make out the slumped form of human on a tricked-out motorcycle, jacked directly into the cyberdeck on his lap.

The decker has only one mark on the vehicle so far. Due to her low-light vision, Lucretia can easily spot the thugs pulling up behind the fellow, roughly 4 of them, all on bikes and with shotguns. There may be others nearby, but you can't tell for sure just yet.

Taqukaq
2016-09-22, 07:29 AM
The gunshot rings in her ear... Music to her ****ing ears...

I didn't expect them to jump them do soon... pick your battles Taqukaq...

She grins wide and turns around on her heels, sprinting back around the corner and running towards the conflict. She pulls out her two revolvers once she sees the shotguns. She runs with a grin on her face. Time to make some bodies.

I'm picking my battles. It just so happens to be all of them.

Morcleon
2016-09-22, 05:21 PM
Spinning around at the sound, Lucretia watches in astonishment and anger as her beautiful baby being hacked. She whips her head around to stare at the motionless hacker, and a harsh whisper slips out from her lips as the visor on her helmet darkens and starts feeding targeting data to her drone fleet. "Oh hell no. You're going down, kid."

She gestures sharply with her left hand and a massive barrage of metal flies toward the incoming gangers, with a single precise shot hidden amongst the chaos.

Simple
Take Aim @ decker

Simple
Crockett EBR [ACC 6],Called Shot: Blast out of Hands @ cyberdeck
Attack: [roll0] [0 hits, missed shot]
Being jacked in and immobile, the enemy decker doesn't get a defense roll against this shot. No damage dealt, but the cyberdeck is launched (net hits - 1) meters away. Even 1 meter should be enough to rip the wires out of their sockets and give the enemy decker dumpshock.Simple
Take Aim @ their targets

Simple
FN P93 Praetor [ACC 6], @ two closest gangers
All defense rolls have -2 from Burst Fire.
Attack 1: [roll1] [3 hits]
Attack 2: [roll2] [2 hits]
Attack 3: [roll3] [7 hits]

Attack 1: [roll4] [1 hits]
Attack 2: [roll5] [3 hits]
Attack 3: [roll6] [2 hits]

Damage: 8P

Movement: To a spot behind coverSimple
Take Aim @ decker

Simple
Remington Suppressor [ACC 7], Burst Fire (-2 defense) @ decker
Attack: [roll7] [8 hits]
Damage: 7P (-1 AP)

Movement: Behind the same cover as her drones, with her smartgun camera out to keep an eye out on the gangers.

Triskavanski
2016-09-22, 08:09 PM
Geist blinks, spinning around, "Excuse us for a moment, there's a naughty boy who needs to get a proper beating." she says to Anne, as she points her umbrella at the decker, attempting to use her magic to grip the deck and pull it towards her and away from the decker.

Unarmed - Magic Fingers - Specialization Magic Fingers - Heighten Concentration

[roll0]

Taqukaq
2016-09-24, 07:38 AM
Either like a knight in shining armor, trying to save damsels who really didn't need to be rescued or perhaps more likely an absolute maniac charges in. A woman dressed in Inupiat animal skins as she points her gloriously shining steel killing machines at the closest son of a bitch she can as she fires one shot from her right and one shot from her left.

[roll0]

[roll1]

For 9P damage and -2 Armor pierce.

She grins like a ****ed up clown past the poof and smell of sulfur and gun powder. She bathes in the moment quietly hoping she doesn't startle her newfound allies into thinking she is an enemy and finding a bullet in her back. Hopefully they just see the crazy Inuit lady as a potential ally. Taqukaq holsters her pistols. She tells at the gangers.

What ****ing gang are you **********s from?!

Urzamax
2016-09-25, 01:13 AM
Thug 1: Minidrones--[roll0]^[roll1] Total Damage: Dude's basically Swiss Cheese now.
Thug 2: Minidrones--[roll2]^[roll3] Taq, Shot 1--[roll4]^[roll5] Total Damage: See above.
Decker:(Dumpshock)[roll6] Damage: 4S; -2 to all rolls for next 7 rounds. Deck went flying 6 meters off.
Adept: Taq, Shot 2--[roll7]^[roll8] No Damage
(I realize that the "proper" way to do multi-shot bursts is to roll against each individually, but frankly, I really don't want to have to do that in this format if I can reasonably avoid it, even with copy-paste available. So for the time being, I'll just roll once for each attacked target. The '^', by the way, is the icon which separates defense tests from damage soak, if applicable.)
(Edit: Whoops, sorry, numbers were a little off against the Taq shots. Ah well, they got hit anyway. Also, I'm henceforth rolling everything. The two who had concentrated fire sprayed on them pretty much evaporated. While entertaining, it also makes for somewhat anticlimactic battles if one bad roll totally busts them.)

Urzamax
2016-09-25, 02:09 AM
Unfortunately for these gangers, they picked the wrong target for their attack of opportunity. After seeing two of their chummers get turned into actual chum, they immediately try to turn around and hightail it away...but stop short before they ride straight into the waiting arms (and axes) of a very scary Inuit woman. Their gulp is almost audible even from several meters off, but they bail off their bikes and turn them into make-shift barricades against the three women behind them, then concentrate fire on the madlady blocking their escape. They are, for fairly obvious reasons, too busy staying alive to bother answering her question about their gang allegiance (Make a Knowledge (Street Gangs) test or something similar if you're dying to know who they belong to and can manage to catch a clear glimpse of their tattoos and gear before you vaporize them).
They used the Take Cover action and now have partial cover against Geist, Lucretia, hex.e, and the drones. The adept is also crouching behind a crate, and Thug 3 is behind a doorframe, giving both of them partial cover against Tundra as well. All attacks are aimed at Tundra.
Attacks
Decker: Browning Ultra-Power [roll0] DV: 8P AP -1
Adept: Browning Ultra-Power [roll1] DV: 8P AP -1
Thug 3: AK-97 [roll2] DV: 10P AP -2

You can hear the roar of many motorcycle engines, rapidly getting closer. If you don't finish this quickly and get a move on, you'll likely have a lot more company in mere moments.

Simsimillia
2016-09-26, 11:51 AM
Anna just wanted to answer when there was a loud bang and a car took off and before she really knew what was happening bullets started flying. With a frightened squeal she dove for the next cover cowering behind it. When she poked her head out again two of the attackers were dead and another player had entered the field. A wild looking woman whielding...axes? Well, she was bound to run into crazy people out here.

Morcleon
2016-09-29, 12:01 PM
"Nice!" Grinning widely as Giest tosses the cyberdeck away, Lucretia settles down to start directing her fleet. The microdrones continue popping in and out of cover to take shots at the enemy, while her sniper drone peels away to start hunting down the incoming motorcycles.

She notices the axe-wielding woman in front and leans out just enough to shout at her. "Hey! Leave one of them alive!"

Lucretia is already at negative initiative, so she doesn't get an action until next Combat Round.

Movement: Out from cover just enough to fire.

Simple: Burst Fire at the Adept and Thug 3, three drones each.
vs Adept
Attack 1: [roll0] [2 hits]
Attack 2: [roll1] [6 hits]
Attack 3: [roll2] [5 hits]

vs Thug 3
Attack 1: [roll3] [5 hits]
Attack 2: [roll4] [2 hits]
Attack 3: [roll5] [5 hits]

Damage: 8P

Simple: Take Cover (again)Simple: Observe in Detail. How many enemies are closing in? How well armed are they? Do they appear to have the same IDs as the ones we're shooting?
Perception: [roll6] [1 hit]
Simple: Burst Fire at the one in the front of the motorcycle group. May or may not get a defense roll depending on how paranoia they are.
Attack: [roll7] [3 hits]
Damage: 12P (-3 AP)Simple: Burst Fire at the Adept or Thug if either are still alive (otherwise do nothing).
Attack: [roll8] [2 hits]
Damage: 12P (-3 AP)

Triskavanski
2016-09-29, 12:41 PM
Geist blinks looking to her companion and the gangers that were getting all kinds of shot up. "No problem! I've got this!" she remarks grinning as an orb begins to shimmer around the decker and his bike

Force 2, spending 4 drams to bring up the limit but keep the size about 2 meters. Trying to make it so he has just enough room, but the barrier is strong enough to withstand being hit.
[roll0]
Resist drain
[roll1]

Simsimillia
2016-10-03, 07:52 PM
Frantically Anna worked on getting her Renraku out of the sports bag. She had considered shooting but she didn't feel confident enough in actually doing that. No the place she could help them the most was the matrix. Finally she had yanked the cyberdeck out of the bag (along with a sock and a pink pantie) and with a swift motion she booted and jacked into the matrix.

The cybercontacts switched from their usual AR to VR mode to show her the matrix how it really was. The sky above her head turned green as she connected to the Emerald City Grid and Icons popped up everywhere. Even the matrix looked much different in the Barrens compared to Downtown. Her white rabbit persona felt very much out of place here. But there was no time to change that little detail. With a quick look around she spotted what she was looking for. 20 icons with fire icons closely bunched together moving towards them. There wasn't much between them and the rest of the Biker gang, perhaps she could try something with some parked cars though. First she had to share the information though.

That's when she noticed that, well they hadn't exchanged numbers or anything, which made things a bit difficult as there simply wasn't the time to crack into their comlinks and it would make things really, really awkward, so she just blurted it out hoping her allies would catch it.

"There are about 20 more firebikers incoming. They're 600 meters out coming from that direction", Anna said, pointing towards where she meant, "hold on let me try something."

Taqukaq
2016-10-03, 10:09 PM
Taqukaq looks like a wild animal as she grins at the hacker girl and then at the lone ganger decker left. She grabs her stealth rope and ties it to two streetlights on opposite side of the streets about neck high on a motor cycle. Then she grabs two CS canisters and tosses them toward the direction the gangers are coming from.

The plan is that once they pass through the CS gas, their eyes should get irritated and so should their lungs. These are immediate effects with passing through CS gas because CS gas is actually a fine fiberglass powder that gets in the eyes along with fumes that the lungs can't handle. The vision blur should be enough to disorient the riders enough to not see the stealth rope in time and hopefully cloths line new a few of them... most likely snapping a few necks.

Taqukaq returns to the group. She points at the dekker with her axe.

Want me to carry him? We need to get out of here now. That trap will break alot of necks and I don't want to deal with whatever gangers live. I know a place we can get to called the loophole. We can take this guy with us and KO him so he doesn't give away our position. Whatever you gals gotta do we better be quick. I can tie him up too... sound like a plan?

Urzamax
2016-10-04, 01:48 AM
When the shimmering barrier springs up around him, the decker cries out in terror, then curls up in the fetal position, his arms around his head.
Slumped against the wall and wincing from the pain of the recoil, the thug with adept tattoos fires his rifle in Tundra's general direction, spraying bullets wildly. The rifle jolts out of his fingers, and he pulls out his commlink with his other hand, and shouts a terse, panicked message into it.
The other thug snarl a curse at the cowering decker then fires at Tundra as well, though his shot is more conservative than his companion's. He then ducks back behind his crate.
Adept: Movement--Step out of cover; Actions--Full Auto (Simple), -5 Def Penalty [roll0], 10 DV & -2 AP; Use simple device (commlink) Note: Changed his actions after posting, he was previously taking aim. Subtract the last die from his attack roll--now a glitch. He takes a -1 penalty to his next Defense test (and initiative roll, if he survives).
Thug 3: Movement--Step out of cover; Actions--SA [roll1]; 8DV & -1 AP; Take Cover
The Dalmatian's bullets blast the lead ganger off her bike, blood spurting from the ragged bullet holes. Shouts go up and some gangers futilely attempt to fire their pistols at the drone, their shots falling well below its elevation. Then a ganger in the back, his neck marked with bright orange tattoos, raises an arm. A gout of fire blasts from his palm. Two others with similar markings do the same, but one of those blasts of flame, instead of splashing against the drone, forms into a ball and acquires features suggestive of arms, legs, and a cruel, sneering mouth, then vanishes from the drone's sensors.
2xForce 6 Flamethrower: 1--[roll2], 2--[roll3] (4 hits each); Drain resist (versus 3P): 1--[roll4], 2--[roll5] (1P each)
Force 3 Fire Spirit Summoning (Additional Power: Guard): [roll6] vs [roll7]; Drain resist: [roll8] (1 Service, 3S damage)
Note that the Spirit, as an astral being, is invisible to the drone.

Triskavanski
2016-10-10, 02:04 PM
Geist goes to grab one of the two guys standing still with her vectors, grasping at him and trying to drag him in between the oncoming bikers.

Taqukaq
2016-10-10, 09:48 PM
Taqukaq quickly runs to the decker and puts one of her axes away. She brings the other one resting between his legs as she tears a large strip of clothing from him.

They are the ones that want you alive, I don't... you move and I'll chop off your balls and you will probably die... so shut up?

Taqukaq shoves the ball of cloth in his mouth and grabs her rope and proceeds to tie him up with her rope after putting her axe away so she can use both hands.

Once that is completed she grabs the poor man and hoists him up on her shoulder and holds him with her left arm. With her right arm she takes her pistol and puts it to his junk once more.

Given, IF she has the time to do all of that uninterupted.

If she can do that and nothing goes wrong she points to the trunk of the drone lady's car so she can stuff him inside.

If your car can drive through this disaster of a road to the loophole... I'll be impressed. If not then let's run.

Morcleon
2016-10-11, 12:11 AM
Lucretia gets up from her crouched and hidden position, stretching herself out with a wince. That little dive back there definitely was going to leave a bruise. She waves to her microdrone swarm and car, the AIs in both smoothly landing and driving back respectively. She walks over and hefts the cyberdeck and the dropped guns in her hands with a grin. "Well, looks like this job is already paying for itself."

Slipping it into the glove compartment, she pops open the trunk for the unfortunate decker, laughing at Taqukaq's words. "Oh, that sounds like a challenge. Come on, everyone in. We're gonna take a side route to avoid the score of go gangers that'll be here soon."

She gets in and rigs in, a small holographic display of her head popping up as her physical body slumps slightly in the chair. "Ah, hell. They've got some sort of fire spirit after us now. If I get them in sight, I'll try to snipe the controller of the spirit, but there's no guarantees for that yet."

Lucretia will be taking the guns that the gangers were using, as well as the cyberdeck of the decker.

Microdrones are currently docked in their drone bay, and the Dalmatian is rapidly climbing to a 300m altitude.

Taqukaq
2016-10-11, 05:12 AM
Taqukaq stuffs the tied up Decker into the trunk.

When we are done with you... I'm probably going to cut out your trachea and wear it on my belt... Hopefully for your sake, you are useful enough to have the others convince me to spare you buddy.

She almost hapily giggles and blind folds him as well. Taqukaq gets in the car.

Mom always warned me about getting in the car with strangers. Always worried they would kill me. Hahahahahaha!

Her laugh sounded like an animal still... it also hinted towards the fact that she once got into the car with a stranger and killed them.

While we are at it I guess i'll introduce myself. I am the Granddaughter of the Tundra. Tundra for short I guess.

Triskavanski
2016-10-12, 01:28 AM
Giest tosses the other decker into the car, figuring she'd not want to be out cold with the incoming gang before climbing up on top of the vehicle, Estimating about a few minutes before the bikers got to them, she plucks a hair from her head and begins to channel magic into it, getting ready to make a small wall trap from her alchemical device, soon dangling the hair above the ground with her magic fingers.

Force 2 Physical Barrier. I'd go higher, but I don't have enough time for that.
Trigger Type: Touch.

[roll0] vs [roll1] Limit is 2
[roll2] vs 2 drain

Morcleon
2016-10-16, 03:02 PM
"I'm Lucretia. I guess I'm someone's granddaughter too." The floating holographic head gives a slight shrug and revs the engine, calling out to the two still outside. "Lady, if you want to live, I'd suggest you get inside. The gangers coming aren't gonna give a drek who you are if they see you here."

She pauses for a second, then sighs. "...Geist, please don't stay up there too long. The laser cannon comes out from the top, remember?"

Taqukaq
2016-10-16, 05:41 PM
Well we need to get out of here now before they catch up. That is good. Having a grandmother means your alive... I guess our friend in the back doesn't have a grandmother because he is going to die. Good to meet you Lucretia... you are good at killing

Taqukaq chuckles to herself and scoots over, patting the seat for Geist to come in.

Triskavanski
2016-10-16, 06:15 PM
Geist blinks a little and shrugs. "Oh! I love when that thing shoots with the pew pew!" she remarks, rolling off the top, and sliding into the car, giving a bit of a hum ot herself, "Well in that case, I'm gonna go take a nap." Giest closes the door. And slumps down, dropping her hat over her face.

Simsimillia
2016-10-16, 06:45 PM
Anna was surprised when she found that the bikes electronic systems had long outdated firmware installed allowing her to use a zero-day exploit she had written three months ago and had been patched two versions ago. It was a simple work around, using the software's own patcher to gain superuser rights. Now she had them and could do pretty much anything she wanted with the two bikes...except. She wasn't exactly sure what she did want to do, she had been so focused on gaining access in the first place.

On a sudden gut feeling she deactivated any and all driving assisting software and gave them a sudden yank towards each other.

Taqukaq
2016-10-18, 08:49 AM
Now lets see if you can drive missy, we gotta kick rocks.

Taqukaq positions herself to face the rear of the car as she rolls down her window and she pulls out one of her pistols. She looks out the window, halfway to get ready to start firing if they catch up and half way to see if her trap will look as hilarious in action as it did in her head.

Urzamax
2016-10-20, 09:45 AM
The Dalmatian, though badly singed, has returned from its recon mission. According to its data, the gangers are still about 12 seconds away from the trap.
Though the car can mostly manage the rough ground beneath its wheels, a mix of broken asphalt and what appears to be miscellaneous, thoroughly rusted motorcycle parts, it will be slow going at best, at least without putting the vehicle at risk.

In digital space, you hear a soft buzzing sound coming from the trunk of the car. Then there's a bright stream of fire arcing toward the ganger's icons in the distance.
The decker just sent a message to the other gangers. You can attempt to intercept it, and if you get enough net hits, you can spoof it instead.
Meanwhile, the ganger whose bike you successfully sabotaged loses control and slams into the other bike on his right. Together, they veer off course and smash against a wall. Another icon circles back around and slows to a stop, apparently trying to help the two crashed riders (or possibly just loot their bodies).

Triskavanski
2016-10-20, 10:44 AM
Giest pulls out a little hand mirror and a make up brush as they start leaving, as she dusts her face, pointing the mirror behind them. Along with the trap that was set up, those little bits that were making it difficult for them to move.. There was little bits flying around in the mist now.

Poltergeist, rating 4

[roll0]
resist Drain 2
[roll1]

Urzamax
2016-10-28, 12:24 PM
Though your progress is relatively slow compared to what the car would normally be capable of, you do make progress. The wheels occasionally catch against the strewn garbage, but Lucretia's expert driving keeps everyone and everything safe and sound. GridGuide's digital map sputters in and out, victim of the spotty Matrix access common in this part of the Barrens.

Vehicle Body Roll: [roll0] Consider this to be an Off-Road, Handling environment, basically.
Giest&Lucretia: Make a Surprise test, please. Lucretia, you are looking through your own eyes, not using the Hyundai's Sensors, right?
@Sim: All Matrix tests are here will be made with Noise 3.

Taqukaq
2016-10-29, 12:24 AM
I'm gonna break this down Barney style... Take this turn.

Taqukaq gives a simple instructions waving off the crappy connected matrix.

Morcleon
2016-11-02, 06:57 PM
Frowning at her Dalmatian's fire damage, she parked it into the drone bay with a slight grumble. Her Hyundai shook as it drove along the winding and poorly-maintained roads, but she kept it steady. She nods to Taqukaq, spinning the wheel and turning. "Alright. I'll be relying on you since I don't know this area too well."

She's using her eyes primarily, but now that the Dalmatian is with her, she'll be using its sensor array (rating 5) as well.

Surprise (3): [roll0]

Urzamax
2016-11-02, 07:02 PM
Giest hears a laugh like a churning volcano, as a small fire spirit pops into being in front of her. It draws back as if in fear or surprise when she stares at it, then vanishes again, just as quickly as it appeared.

Triskavanski
2016-11-09, 03:36 AM
Giest blinks and raises a brow, glancing about. "Anyone else hear that?" she asks, wondering where the thing had gone.

Taqukaq
2016-11-15, 10:31 AM
Taqukaq growls a bit as she is noticeably getting impatient. She isn't ****ing with this...

I'll pay for the repairs to your car but **** this. We need to move, Now! Step on it Lucretia! Geist, I can't see what your talking about, Sorry but if it is something only you can see then it needs to be dealt with. Maybe something astral? who knows, I don't have the ability to do that yet. Hey there little ass hole, sorry. I find that you are more trouble than you are worth.

As she speaks the time only raises her voice is when she said now. She pulls out one of her pistols and calmly prepares it. She then points it towards the trunk of the car through the seat and laughs loudly, emptying her revolver in a blind attempt to put holes in the decker ganger. Though she is firing blindly there is very little room for that decker to move around it. Taqukaq shouldn't have trouble hitting him, but hitting him effectively and lethally? That was a different story. She silently hopes she didn't just waste 6 bullets, she made sure to use her regular rounds to minimize the damage. It may become apparent that Taqukaq is incredibly reckless and unpredictable... If that wasn't already obvious when she charged into combat with axes. That could be an issue in the future, but it could also be life saving. She is still alive after all, she is also older too. There is a saying about meeting against an old warrior, mostly revolving around the lines of "There is a reason they are old in this profession."

Triskavanski
2016-11-18, 12:40 PM
"I wouldn't know. That is not my area of expertise.. Whatever it is.. Just got to kill the right person." she says dismissing her poltergeist spell once the bikers are through, before starting to prepare her next set of spells.