PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder A Question about Creating New Content

thecrimsondawn
2016-09-19, 09:08 PM
I was brainstorming some things with my group last night, and we have some fairly good ideas to try and make a system that changes a couple of the base rules of the game. This is largely path of war inspired, with some brainstorming about changing how armor works.

If a person wanted to make content that would be considered official alternate rules, or if that is not possible, content that is searchable on the pfsrd, how would one go about this? Who would I contact and talk to?

inuyasha
2016-09-19, 10:52 PM
I was brainstorming some things with my group last night, and we have some fairly good ideas to try and make a system that changes a couple of the base rules of the game. This is largely path of war inspired, with some brainstorming about changing how armor works.

If a person wanted to make content that would be considered official alternate rules, or if that is not possible, content that is searchable on the pfsrd, how would one go about this? Who would I contact and talk to?

Well, the guy who's in charge of D20pfsrd, John Reyst, is fairly active on Facebook. He also has a large group set in place for fans of the site, so you could probably talk to him through that.