PDA

View Full Version : Blood Hunter Help

Niden230
2016-09-19, 11:50 PM
So I'm in the last part of the CoS campaign as a mountain dwarf blood hunter that went order of the lycan, so with things as they are I need a certain edge to my game cause I'm fairly certain my group will get a TPK at this rate so I just want to know if I should stay the course or try to see what I can multiclass into to help my character deal more damage or just plain survive.

JakOfAllTirades
2016-09-20, 01:37 AM
Tell us more about your character and we'll see what we can do.

What level are you? What are your stats? And do you have any Feats?

I'm currently playing a Ghostslayer Blood Hunter in CoS and I have no plans to MC. It's hard (for me) to improve on a TWF Blood Hunter with Blood Rite damage on both weapons. And Order of the Lycan allows you to do this with only one use of the Blood Rite, so you've got that going for you.

Blood Hunter is a Dex (or Str) & Wis based class so the first thing that comes to mind is to MC with Ranger and add Hunter's Mark damage to all your attacks.

Or go full-shapeshifter and MC into Moon Druid, using Wild Shape after activating your Blood Rite. Very nasty.

Niden230
2016-09-20, 04:59 PM
Currently level 5 about to hit 6, stat points are Str 18 Dex 14 Con 14 Int 10 Wis 12 Cha 10, no feats and his fighting style when not transformed is GWF, He has the soldier background and has zero magic items.

JakOfAllTirades
2016-09-21, 01:28 PM
Currently level 5 about to hit 6, stat points are Str 18 Dex 14 Con 14 Int 10 Wis 12 Cha 10, no feats and his fighting style when not transformed is GWF, He has the soldier background and has zero magic items.

I'd strongly recommend getting to level 8 before you change anything: take +2 Wis bump so your Blood Curses don't suck, then you'll be able to multi-class into Druid or Ranger for some extra damage if you want.