Level6: Battle sorcerer (HD-D8) Caster level 6: Level 3 spells known
Level 7: swift-blade (HD-D6) Caster level 6: Level 3 spells known
Level 8: Swift-Blade (HD-D6) Caster level 7: Level 3 spells known
level 9: Swift-Blade (HD-D6) Caster level 8: Level 4 spells known
Level 10: swift-blade (HD-D6) Caster level 9: Level 4 spells known
Level 11: Swift Blade (HD-D6) Caster level 9: Level 4 spells known
level 12 swift blade (HD-D6) Caster level 10: Level 5 spells known
Level 13: Swift blade (HD-D6) Caster level 11: Level 5 spells known
STR-16 Dex-18 Con-16 Int-14 Wis-14 Cha 34 (used to 2d6 stat die)
Feats
Human feat: Dodge
1st level feat: Mobility
Bonus feat (cashed in 2d6 stat die): Extend spell
Bonus feat (cashed in 2d6 stat die): Arcane strike
flaw feat: Run
Flaw feat:
3rd level feat: Versitle spell caster
6th level feat: Arcane Thesis: Haste
9th level feat: Rapid metamagic
12 level feat: PRACTICED SPELLCASTER
class feat: Spring attack
class feat: Bounding assault

This is a very high power game and the Gm allowed us to roll 6d6 more stat points to add to our stats, how ever we could cash them in and for every two Stat die we cashed in we gain a bonus feat.

My race is Human
I need to know if I picked good feats or should I swish them out, I Plan on using, Mithiral armor, Buckler and short-sword

Blackhawk748
2016-09-21, 10:50 AM
Firstly, ditch Run. Secondly just go straight Sorc instead of Battle Sorcerer and Thirdly get some Abjurant Champ in there.

Sorc 6/Lion Spirit Totem Barbarian 1/Swiftblade 9/ Abjurant Champ 4

You can mixe when you take the Abjurant Champ Levels and when you take the Swiftblade levels, but do know you wont be getting 9ths here.

Troacctid
2016-09-21, 12:07 PM
Drop Run and take Minor Shapeshift.

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-09-21, 02:56 PM
Firstly, ditch Run. Secondly just go straight Sorc instead of Battle Sorcerer and Thirdly get some Abjurant Champ in there.

Sorc 6/Lion Spirit Totem Barbarian 1/Swiftblade 9/ Abjurant Champ 4

You can mixe when you take the Abjurant Champ Levels and when you take the Swiftblade levels, but do know you wont be getting 9ths here.Don't forget to make that a whirling frenzy barbarian, as well.

Extra Anchovies
2016-09-22, 12:38 AM
You really won't need to extend your castings of Haste. By the time you can cast Haste (CL 6), it's already going to last long enough for most fights, and by 12th level you can quicken it for free and will have the spell slots to be able to renew it should it ever expire. Extend Spell's also a less cost-effective choice of feat due to the Abjurant Champion extending all of your abjuration spells for free starting at your second level in that class. Since you don't have any metamagic feats, you also don't need Rapid Metamagic or Arcane Thesis, so this frees up three feats for a small-to-negligible cost.

Secondly just go straight Sorc instead of Battle Sorcerer

This is good advice. Battle Sorcerer should be avoided when multiclassing, because its benefits (better BAB, larger hit die) only accumulate from levels in Battle Sorcerer, but its downsides (one less spell per day and spell known of each spell level) apply to levels in Battle Sorcerer and in any classes that advance Battle Sorcerer casting. So you'd be getting Battle Sorcerer's drawbacks for 11 levels, but only getting its benefits for 6 levels.

Don't forget to make that a whirling frenzy barbarian, as well.

Instead of Whirling Frenzy, I recommend the Crafty Hunting Barbarian (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/classes/variantCharacterClasses.htm#barbarian) from Unearthed Arcana. At 1st level you lose Rage and gain Favored Enemy as a Ranger. You then apply the Arcane Hunter Ranger ACF from Complete Mage, which gives you Favored Enemy (Arcanists). You won't be using your rage/whirling frenzy/whatever anyways (it's once per day, and losing the ability to cast is annoying), so you might as well get something out of it by trading it away.

Drop Run and take Minor Shapeshift.

I agree. Minor Shapeshift is awesome. Vigor and Savagery should probably be your default choices. However, it requires the ability to cast 4th-level spells, so you can't take it prior to 8th level (9th with the Barbarian dip). Also, Arcane Strike requires BAB +4 and the ability to cast 3rd level spells, so it's unavailable until level 9 (10 with the Barbarian dip). Because you need to do some shuffling around to meet prerequisites, here's my suggestion for a feat progression:

Sorcerer 5/Mindbender 1/Barbarian (Spirit Lion Totem, Crafty Hunting, Arcane Hunter) 1/Abjurant Champion 2/Swiftblade 10/Abjurant Champion +1
1st: Dodge
Human: Mobility
Stat dice: Combat Casting
Stat dice: Versatile Spellcaster
Flaw: Shape Soulmeld (Thunderstep Boots)
Flaw: (open)
3rd: Practiced Spellcaster
6th: Mindsight
9th: Spring Attack (retrained to Minor Shapeshift after 10th)
10th: Bonus Essentia (from Swiftblade, because you had Spring Attack at 10th)
12th: Arcane Strike
15th: (open)
18th: (open)

Why you take Spring Attack and then retrain it:

Spring Attack: Beginning at 1st level, you gain Spring Attack (see page 100 of the Player's Handbook) as a bonus feat. If you already have Spring Attack, choose a different feat for which you do meet the prerequisites.
So if you have Spring Attack when you take your first level of Swiftblade, you get a different feat of your choice instead. But as written, if you lose Spring Attack after your first level of Swiftblade, you won't lose the different feat you chose at your first level of Swiftblade and regain Spring Attack in its stead. If your DM doesn't let you do that, just take Minor Shapeshift at 9th, Bonus Essentia at 12th, and Arcane Strike at 15th.

I recommend the Mindbender dip because it advances casting and grants telepathy to a range of 100 feet, which is more than Sorcerer 6 does (i.e. just advance casting). Telepathy also opens up the Mindsight feat, which lets you automatically detect and pinpoint the location of non-mindless creatures within the range of your telepathy, plus you get to know their type and Intelligence score to boot. Mindsight is insane. Not even Darkstalker can slip past it. If it has an Int score, you know it's there.

The other two feats in the progression:
Shape Soulmeld (Thunderstep Boots), Magic of Incarnum: no prerequisites, +1d4 damage on attacks made at the end of a charge, increases by 1d4 for each invested essentia. This soulmeld is awesome for a charger.
Bonus Essentia, Magic of Incarnum: requires character level 6, grants 1 point of essentia, or 2 points of essentia if you can shape soulmelds. Having 2 points of essentia to put into Thunderstep Boots means getting +2d4 damage on all of your charge attacks. Enough said.

If you want, you could skip one of the flaws or reclaim one of your +2d6 ability boosts; I recommend the latter, and putting the bonus into Strength.

Pyromancer999
2016-09-22, 07:22 AM
Nitpick: ACFs only apply to the classes they say they are for. So if a class gets a class feature from another class, they do not qualify for the ACF if not listed as being the class that ACF is for. An example of this is if Spellthief tried to swap out Evasion or Uncanny Dodge(they get at least one of those, right?) for a Rogue ACF that traded out one of those those things, they could not, as that is an ACF for the Rogue, not Spellthief.

Another example of this not working would be the Druid variant that trades its Animal companion for Rage and a penalty to Wild Empathy checks trying to trade out Rage for this ACF. Or a Ranger trying to do the swap their animal companion for Rage and Wild Empathy penalty. It doesn't work that way.

Granted, an accomodating DM may feel different, but those are house rules, although such a house rule for this instance is not a bad idea.