PDA

View Full Version : Is it ever mentioned?(spoilers)

Belkar's Left Foot
2007-07-09, 01:37 PM
Is it ever mentioned where Elan grew up, or where His father went after the divorce? I don't have the books, so I'm not sure if it's mentioned in there, because if it was in the North then there's an even stronger amount of evidence as to the Tyraniar is really Elan's Dad theory, or TIRED :smallcool:.
Because Hinjo states that Haley is from the North, and that's where her dad probably is, and where Tyraniar rules.

Tolkien_Freak
2007-07-09, 01:47 PM
His dad was a conqueror (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0050.html), but that's all we know.

It would certainly be interesting to find out.

Guildorn Tanaleth
2007-07-09, 02:00 PM
Because Hinjo states that Haley is from the North, and that's where her dad probably is, and where Tyraniar rules.

Hinjo said that because Haley is from north of Azure City; we don't really have any idea what part of the world as a whole she's from. Also, although I haven't read Origins, I believe it states that her dad is imprisoned on the western continent (yes, the same continent where Girard's Gate is).

Siwenna
2007-07-09, 03:34 PM
I'm pretty sure it doesn't say anything in the online comic. I don't about the books. Azure city seems to be way in the south, so Hinjo saying that someone is from the north probably doesn't mean too much.

Tolkien_Freak
2007-07-09, 03:37 PM
Hinjo said that because Haley is from north of Azure City; we don't really have any idea what part of the world as a whole she's from. Also, although I haven't read Origins, I believe it states that her dad is imprisoned on the western continent (yes, the same continent where Girard's Gate is).

I thought Tyrinaria was in the West, I just wasn't sure. Thanks!