PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder What systems/classes should get more 3rd-party support?

Thealtruistorc
2016-09-23, 04:29 PM
It's clear that Pathfinder has a large amount of support from its community and companion publishers, as indicated by the sheer amount of content of the pfsrd. However, there are several areas that seem underutilized or underrated in terms of what they could be.

Aside from the Antipaladin, I'm surprised that more people haven't started creating content for the medium and occultist to take advantage of. It seems like these two classes are built to have tons of unique options for each campaign, but I've seen no publications that display such things.

The other thing I'm curious about is the lack of non-DSP support for Path of War. Similar to the occult classes, I could envision tons of martial traditions and maybe one or two unique disciplines being created for setting books.

What do you guys think should get more love?

digiman619
2016-09-23, 06:11 PM
I'm holding out for a Path of War and Spheres of Power mash-up.

stack
2016-09-23, 07:43 PM
The SoP Diviner's handbook had a medium archetype. An occultist might happen at some point.

The upcoming Shapeshifter's handbook will have an initiating archetype for the shifter base class.