PDA

View Full Version : Character based off Tarquin

JobsforFun
2016-09-23, 10:19 PM
I have been reading order of the stick (I am only on 473) I was wondering if someone would be willing to help me make a characer based off Tarquin. Since I am not exactly sure how he acts as a character and he is Lawful Evil.

lunaticfringe
2016-09-23, 11:52 PM
If I remember right he is multiclassed making him basically a bard, but he has no respect for bards. Fighter & Spellcaster focusing on Illusion & Enchantment & Rogue if I remember right. He is very much like Elan in that he loves drama and good storytelling. Dripping with Star Wars references his name is a reference to Grand Moff Tarquin. Wears a spooky helmet and a mask underneath

Battlemaster/Arcane Trickster would be good in 5e I think.

Nevermind I was thinking of Nale, it's been awhile. He wears mediumish armor and uses a shield and seems like a flexible fighter. Never talked about his class combo though.

Belac93
2016-09-24, 12:50 AM
Probably a battlemaster fighter, defence fighting style, high strength, constitution, intelligence, and charisma. Not sure about wisdom and dexterity.

Zalabim
2016-09-24, 06:59 AM
You could make an armored monk with multiclassing (fighter) or Mountain Dwarf with high strength and wisdom. Your level 1 looks pretty silly, and you also don't get fast movement, but you'd have metal armor, martial/heavy weapons, stunning strike, deflect missiles, evasion, slow fall, and whichever path abilities you pick still.

Kish
2016-09-24, 07:02 AM
I have been reading order of the stick (I am only on 473) I was wondering if someone would be willing to help me make a characer based off Tarquin. Since I am not exactly sure how he acts as a character and he is Lawful Evil.
Why do you want to make a character based on a character who hasn't appeared in the story for you yet, and won't for hundreds of strips?

JobsforFun
2016-09-24, 02:33 PM
Why do you want to make a character based on a character who hasn't appeared in the story for you yet, and won't for hundreds of strips?
I really enjoy Nale with his overly complicated plans and I Googled him because I was curious of his class and saw his father mentioned.