PDA

View Full Version : WI Beerus and Whis arrive on Earth

Akisa
2016-09-25, 08:24 PM
What if Beerus the god of destruction arrives on Earth with Whis. This earth never had Dragon ball or its sequels, but Beerus and Whis are exactly as protrayed in battle of the gods, and DB super. Beerus and Whis decided to head to New York city, because supposedly they had best food.

How does the world respond? Would people be able keep Beerus from blowing up the planet?

(In thus case Beerus and Whis are fluent in all languages)

Kato
2016-09-26, 02:11 AM
Uhm... strange question... Having never been to NY my knowledge about it is limited to... fictive stories. I guess the would be fine with the food, considering apparently every other planet in the universe, nay, multiverse only has terrible food. But... I'm afraid the average NY citizen would drive Beerus to blow up Earth before he tasted the first piece of food. So, yeah, goodbye Earth.

khadgar567
2016-09-26, 02:34 AM
agreed with kato the moment someone says something to beerus we basicly say sayonara to earth cuz beerus has literally hair trigger temper with destroy the world as only respond

Akisa
2016-09-26, 09:11 PM
I think people would be too shocked to say anything negative at first. While Beerus does have hair trigger he usually escalate his violence. He may send someone flying than followed by a destroyed building a third slight he outright kill people. Usually Whis would also try calm him down a bit first as well.

The Glyphstone
2016-09-26, 11:41 PM
I took about 5min to figure out who Beerus was. It took about 30 seconds longer to decide that in this scenario, Earth has about 30 seconds after Beerus arrives to continue existing. He is a giant purple cat-headed alien with a hair trigger temper, whose 'gentle response' is sending shonen protagonists flying (meaning any mere mortal is going to be rendered into a fine red mist by the hit). Some regular people are going to be shocked, many others will run away screaming. At least some are going to think he's some Egyptian god come to life - and even if he apparently likes being respected as a god, I expect being mistaken for the wrong god will just make him angrier. And since we're setting this in New York, there's going to be no shortage of armed people, plus the cops, and it'll only take one of them trying to shoot him for any number of reasons to escalate the situation to 'blowing up a building'...which will only cause the problems to get worse.

Douglas
2016-09-27, 03:58 AM
I figure this could go one of two ways:
1) A total non-event. Beerus and Whis show up, coincidentally encounter someone reasonably polite and kind and get their food, and leave with even their host having no idea of the significance of it all. Most people who see them ignore them, mentally dismissing their odd appearance as cosplayers or some other weirdness that they don't care about.
2) Planet goes boom. Someone is rude to Beerus. Beerus threatens. Rude guy escalates. Beerus blows something up. Armed response, likely police first, confronts Beerus. Beerus blows them up. Bigger armed response mobilizes. Both sides escalate until Beerus just skips to planet destruction.

No one's going to truly believe the level of threat Beerus represents, and that appeasement no matter how much damage he's done is the only way out, early enough to do any good. Thus, once the interaction starts down the path to violent confrontation, it's not going to stop. Earth's only chance is for that path to simply never get started.

khadgar567
2016-09-27, 04:33 AM
I figure this could go one of two ways:
1) A total non-event. Beerus and Whis show up, coincidentally encounter someone reasonably polite and kind and get their food, and leave with even their host having no idea of the significance of it all. Most people who see them ignore them, mentally dismissing their odd appearance as cosplayers or some other weirdness that they don't care about.
2) Planet goes boom. Someone is rude to Beerus. Beerus threatens. Rude guy escalates. Beerus blows something up. Armed response, likely police first, confronts Beerus. Beerus blows them up. Bigger armed response mobilizes. Both sides escalate until Beerus just skips to planet destruction.

No one's going to truly believe the level of threat Beerus represents, and that appeasement no matter how much damage he's done is the only way out, early enough to do any good. Thus, once the interaction starts down the path to violent confrontation, it's not going to stop. Earth's only chance is for that path to simply never get started.
only chance to 1 is happening is they land near to cosplay event even than I am not sure we are safe from destruction

Drascin
2016-09-27, 06:15 AM
Someone tells Beerus off because he's an entitled, idiotic jerk that honestly deserves being punched in the nose, Beerus takes offense because again see "entitled", Earth explodes. Time elapsed from landing to disappearance of planet: <2 minutes

Not great, as What Ifs go :smalltongue:.

khadgar567
2016-09-27, 07:04 AM
I think we all agreed unless its dragon ball, toriko ( best choice to survive) or one piece universe earth destroyed in short time

Slayn82
2016-09-27, 11:39 AM
Beerus in Toriko universe would have the small issue that some people are very greedy for food. On the other hand, they understand perfectly well how the concept of the food chain works, and their world seems to be on the sturdier side, so with that and good luck maybe someone can appease Beerus.

khadgar567
2016-09-27, 11:52 AM
Beerus in Toriko universe would have the small issue that some people are very greedy for food. On the other hand, they understand perfectly well how the concept of the food chain works, and their world seems to be on the sturdier side, so with that and good luck maybe someone can appease Beerus.
toriko survives basicly by virtue of cooking no need for toriko vs beerus even zonge can handle beerus by showing how good mundane food then they hit komatsu which basic means beerus going native( bulma's idea basicly bribe beerus in to going native by constantly supply tasty food)