PDA

View Full Version : Question re: GenCon

Chesny
2007-07-09, 06:01 PM
As per Rich's announcement, I understand he won't be there, and while I'm a little disappointed, I don't blame him in the slightest.

Be that as it may, I am going down to GenCon and was planning on picking up a copy of Start of Darkness there - is anyone from GitP going to be there, or is there a preferred retailer who will be selling it? I'd love to buy it for a good read at the 'Con and show some support at the Big Show....

CarpeAmentum
2007-07-09, 09:52 PM
I had also intended to buy the entire stack of books at GenCon, so that I could have signed copies. Would there be a way for Rich to send someone with the books, perhaps some signed? I would be willing to bet that the booth is paid for and beyond cancellation at this point...

Or if that wouldn't work out... perhaps there is a way for the Giant to offer signed copies of the book for a premium?

Moebius
2007-07-14, 06:49 PM
I was also wondering about GenCon... especially since there are still several Giant in the Playground events listed on the event list. Also, the Exhibitor Hall map still shows GitP as having a booth. Will APEgames be there?