PDA

View Full Version : A War of Three Kingdoms (Dayla, Black)

Acanous
2016-09-28, 09:33 PM
I don't have a copy of your character sheet. This may be my fault, as I had to purge PM's. Please link it in your first post.
I don't have your province allocation. Please assign it in your first post, as well as adding your +1's from being leader and Faction leader.

Temporary stats (You may adjust these on your first reply):

Population: 0 +1 (The desert is harsh and uncaring)
Economy: 2
Production: 2
Warfare: 3+1 (it's also harsh to intruders)
Technology: 1

You wake in your stronghold near the centre of the confederacy. To your north, you have enemies. East and west, allies. To the south, an expanse of unclaimed land just begging to be tamed.

the silver plate outside your door contains two parchments;
One from the guard captain, the other from your master of purse.

From the Guard-Captain: "My lady, I am pleased to report we have a standing army of four hundred. They are divided into four units; one of Sorcerers, one of Rangers, one of Paladins and one of Druids. Together we have one of the largest standing armies in the realm, and could very likely capture opposing territory. Speaking of such, Our scouts report an envoy from the north is headed into our territory. How would you like to proceed?"

From the master of purse: "Sire, our income from taxes this month amount to 833 gold, 3 silver and 3 copper. We have no projects underway. One of our caravans was attacked and destroyed by a pack of feral Hyenas. The goods are still out there, but we need someone to dispatch the beasts. They usually don't attack caravans..."

Acanous
2016-10-03, 09:43 PM
Month 1 end.
You gain an additional 833 GP from taxation.
You gain 842 GP from trade and production.
Events:
A Great Brass Dragon has decided to make his lair near your stronghold. He sends his regards and requests you send a bard to him, to indulge his love of song and stories.

The northern envoy arrives, and claims he is sent by lord Eos, to invite you to send a dignitary to the Free City, for purpose of discussing trade and diplomatic relations.