PDA

View Full Version : A War of Three Kingdoms (Argee, Black)

Acanous
2016-09-28, 11:25 PM
Argee wakes up with the dawn, the sun warming cool sands as it climbs. You take a look about the area, and survey your holdings.
I couldn't find your provincial allotment. If this is my fault, I'll grant a reroll on the proper stats. Your stats for now are as follows:

Population: 1 (the desert is harsh and unforgiving)
Economy: 2
Production: 2
Warfare: 2 (the desert is harsh to invaders, too)
Technology: 1

You also need to assign leader bonus to one of these. For the sake of even numbers, I've temporarily assigned it to population.

As you walk to the throne room, your supplicants greet you with three important pieces of news.

Firstly; Your location on the eastern side of the Blacksands tribe has led to two enemy provinces bordering yours. There has been some activity from the people to the north, but nothing from the east as of yet. Your standing army is two units of 100 soldiers. The first unit is a group of Dragon Shamans. The second a group of Wizards. With such might on your side, invaders would be hard pressed to make any headway.

Secondly: On the matter of the treasury, you've gained 1500 gold from taxation this month. Your people inform you this will be the case again next month, and then you can expect a large sum on the third month as the quarterly merchant's tax is paid.

Thirdly: your scouts have discovered a magical flying oasis that seems to have an endless supply of water. It floats about the desert, a thin waterfall wetting the earth beneath it as it travels. The waterfall is nearby, but likely to attract creatures of the desert.

For bookkeeping, here's a link to your sheet (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=85354)

Acanous
2016-10-03, 09:46 PM
month 1 end.
You gain 1500 GP from taxation.
You gain a further 842 GP from trade and production.
Your troops are restless, and rumours of sedition begin to reach your ears.

Reality Glitch
2016-10-06, 03:03 PM
I'm so sorry, I didn't realize how different from standard D&D this would be. Normally that wouldn't be a deal-breaker, but with how time-consuming school has unexpectantly become, I have to pull out.