PDA

View Full Version : A War of Three Kingdoms (DrK, Black)

Acanous
2016-09-28, 11:55 PM
I do not have a sheet for you or your cohort. Please link them in your first post.
I do not have provincial allotment for you. I have assigned an array, you may modify it in your first post.

Population: 1 (The desert is harsh)
Economy: 2
Production: 2
Warfare: 2+1 (I'm assuming you put it here as you said "war leader")
Technology: 1

You wake at the crack of noon, your late night activities really messing with other people's sleep schedules. Surveying your realm, you find that your lands are on the far east, near the mountains. You neighbour the Blacksands tribe to your West, and the mountain people of your realm to the East. To the North are enemies, and the South is unclaimed.

You receive a report from your scouts; an emissary from the verdant lands to the Northwest is headed straight south. You aren't in a position to intercept. Further, your army stands at 300 bodies. A unit of Skeleton archers, a unit of Barbarians, and a unit of Dread Necromancers. Each unit is roughly 100 strong.

Your income for this turn is 833 gold, 3 silver and 3 copper.

Events: Your troops encountered a pack of wild Ghouls out in the sands. After some delicate 'negotiation', they have joined your armies.
You now have a unit of 100 ghouls.

That's it until I get some detail out of you :p

Acanous
2016-10-03, 09:52 PM
Month 1 end.
You gain 833 GP from taxation.
You gain a further 842 GP from Trade and Production.
Undead have been scaring off trade with other nations. You will gain no trade income next month unless you find a way to rectify this.