PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder bladed scarf dancer magus errata?

Jackofalltrades
2016-09-29, 05:13 PM
hello again, so i'm making a blackblade/hexcrafter/bladed scarf dancer magus for a campaign i'm playing, though i currently heard a rumor about the bladed scarf dancer having an errata, though for the life of me i can't find it! i wanted to check it if it changes anything that would interfere with the other classes or adds something that might be useful. though at the moment i feel like i'm chasing a ghost. anyone know anything about this errata?

Psyren
2016-09-29, 05:44 PM
The Player Companion line generally doesn't get errata so no idea what rumor you may have heard.

Jackofalltrades
2016-09-29, 08:56 PM
The Player Companion line generally doesn't get errata so no idea what rumor you may have heard.

Perhaps there isn't one?

squiggit
2016-09-29, 09:18 PM
It received no errata, however it's subject to the FAQ on archetype stacking which makes it incompatible with both those archetypes since it gives you extra arcana choices.

Kurald Galain
2016-09-30, 03:23 AM
hello again, so i'm making a blackblade/hexcrafter/bladed scarf dancer magus for a campaign i'm playing, though i currently heard a rumor about the bladed scarf dancer having an errata
All Paizo errata is neatly packed together on the Paizo sites, and pretty easy to find. The reason why you haven't been able to find errata on the scarf archetype is because it doesn't exist.

It received no errata, however it's subject to the FAQ on archetype stacking which makes it incompatible
That's not what the FAQ actually says. A hanful of people interpret it like that, but consensus on the Paizo forum is that yes, they do stack.

Jackofalltrades
2016-09-30, 07:14 AM
All Paizo errata is neatly packed together on the Paizo sites, and pretty easy to find. The reason why you haven't been able to find errata on the scarf archetype is because it doesn't exist.

That's not what the FAQ actually says. A hanful of people interpret it like that, but consensus on the Paizo forum is that yes, they do stack.

that's a relief, though i guess a it was a fake then.