PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Help with a prison break

Belgarath345
2016-10-01, 03:34 PM
So due to plot reasons and an unhealthy lack of respect for a deck of many things one of our player characters has been imprisoned on the first layer of the abyss.
Now we have managed to track down his location and secured the means to get to said prison installation via our previous contacts with a devil lord (our group tend to be fairly neutral aligned with a generally southward spiraling tendency😊)
The same devil lord has also agreed to supply us with items etc that can be used to break this pc out of prison (he naturally gained the better deal when we bargained with him) our gm has said that we can wish for almost anything that can be useful in combatting Devils and or breaking into a prison - he will still approve on a case by case basis of course.

So I ask you what would be some useful items that we can use to break into and hopefully out off said prison?

The characters in our group is
A halfling rogue level 11
A human ranger level 12
A human cleric level 11
And a asimar/undead sorcerer level 10 (my character)

The imprisoned pc is a human wizard. The wizard player is bringing in a temporary character some sort of rogue but I don't know anything about him yet
We also used to have a warblade, war forged character but he drew from the deck as well and got imprisoned via the void spell as well and we don't currently have a means of getting him back easily. He will probably be bringing in a replacement character but I have no idea as to type or race.