PDA

View Full Version : [completed] need to build a gestalt heavy damage backstabber character

umbrapolaris
2016-10-02, 12:10 AM
hi,

so my DM will launch in few weeks a gestalt optimized high powered campaign, and ask us to prepare a brand new character for it. PF rules mostly with some 3.5 stuff added if necessary.
the campaign is diablo-like, limited RP, lot of fights, ambushes and traps, will last long and reach high epic, with divine ascension someday.

context: He is an tricky optimizer DM , means he will surely prepare lot of optimized monsters and surely many will be gestalt as well.

allowances:
1- for our race & classes, we are allowed almost every books (3.5/PF ), ToM/ToB included. Gish can be used.
2- decent homebrews are allowed in case by case (by decent, he meant fixes, rewrites, etc...; not the idiot homebrews like Dragonball Z or naruto style you may find in D&dWiki ^^ ); GITP's well made homebrews may be authorized.
3- small modifications are allowed to make the gestalt workable if it is fluffy enough.
4-gestalting prestige class are allowed; theurge and similar also.
5- finally , after some discussion , the DM surrendered and allowed dips.
6- cheese is encouraged but in a certain limit ^^

Restrictions:
1- Pun-Pun and the Mailman kind of optimization are forbidden :p
2- must be fluffy, no bizarre gestalt.
3- no "i have an army at my disposal"; so forget the ultimate necro-animator or super-summoner. (i can smell the DM will be the one using them ^^)

the party: (at the moment)

most are optimizers as well, we may/will have:

1- a tank: some kind of Crusader//Paladin
2- one buffing/blasting arcane caster: i think will be a Wizard//Archivist or Wizard//Magus, he is undecided yet ^^
3- one mobile damage dealer: Martial Ranger//Scout aiming to Dervish ; surely swapping from front-line to back-line and cover the wizard or throw some arrows.
4- a front-line damage dealer: Psi-Warrior//Warblade,
5- one healer: no idea at the moment, maybe Cleric//?

now my goal:

i will and want be the stealthy flanking finisher bot (aka mass damage in one shot, "Jack the Ripper" guy :p) , then go back in hidden mode until next target is weak enough to one shot it.
So one side will obviously be a Precision Damage dealer (rogue, ninja, assassin, etc...) so i have this idea :

Actual build (after proposition from the forum members):

Race: Elan (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/races/elan) (Pattern Wielder (https://www.scribd.com/doc/180809389/Dreamscarred-Press-Psionics-Augmented-pdf)racial archetype)

Talashatora Carmandine Monk 1 / Cryptic (Brutal Disruptor archetype) 19 // Dirty Fighter variant 1 / Wizard (Psychic Mage Archetype) 1 / Unseen Seer 8 / Arcane Trickster 10

SIDE 1

Monk
- just a level 1 dip to get Flurry of Blows, Stunning Strike and Urnamed Strike and AC Bonus.
- Talashatora (URL=http://alcyius.com/dndtools/feats/secrets-of-sarlona--14/tashalatora--3415/index.html) to get the monk advancement for Flurry of Blows.
- Carmandine Monk (URL=http://alcyius.com/dndtools/feats/champions-of-valor--28/carmendine-monk--292/index.html) feat for SAD (Int) with Cryptic and use INT instead of Wis for Monk AC Bonus

Cryptic (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/classes/cryptic) (is fitting perfectly the fluff i want):
- it has Disrupt Pattern as a kinda psionic Sneak Attack version, without restrictions and inflicting xxd6+Int mod. damage to a selected creature type (which is chosen when Psionic Focus is gained); so i can use it in conjunction with the Rogue Sneak Attack.
- Brutal Disruptor (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/classes/cryptic/archetypes/dreamscarred-press/brutal-disruptor) archetype allows me to Disrupt on every melee attacks , very tasty!
- Elan favored class gives Add +1/2 to the damage of the cryptic's disrupt pattern ability.
- Elan Pattern Wielder racial archetype allows me to sacrifice a power to gain my Int bonus to damages.
- i have Damage Reduction, and other defensive goodies.
- it has several psionic powers (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/power-lists/power-list-cryptic) that allow me to be very stealthy/increase my attacks/hit & run and other goodies. i can even hit 2 creatures at once via Bonding Strike power or hit once and teleport away ! perfect ! (Vanishing Strike).

the Monk-ish/Cryptic side is awesome , lot of of hits and damages per hits, it is Brutal ! i don't think we can find better. (thanks to Labelos)

SIDE 2

Dirty Fighter (http://alcyius.com/USRD/srd/classes/baseCore/fighter.html#dirty-fighter) / Wizard (Psychic Mage (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/psionic-options/wizard/psychic-mage) Archetype)
- with Unseen Seer and Arcane Trickster , i get 8d6 Sneak Attack (stacking with the 1d6 of Dirty fighter)
- 9th level spells and psionic powers.
- get the Assassin Stance (http://therafimrpg.wikidot.com/assassins-stance) (+2d6 Sneak Attack, Shadow Hand maneuver) at 10th character level via Martial Study (http://alcyius.com/dndtools/feats/tome-of-battle-the-book-of-nine-swords--88/martial-study--1879/index.html) feat or via Novice Shadow Hands (http://kahdnd.pbworks.com/w/page/30153543/Crown%20of%20White%20Ravens) item.

Draconium
2016-10-02, 12:37 AM
May I suggest Sneak Attack Variant Fighter (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/classes/variantCharacterClasses.htm#fighter)//Swordsage? This nets you full BAB, all good saves, d10 Hit Dice, 6+Int skill points per level, sneak attack as a Rogue of your level, and the various bonuses and maneuvers of a Swordsage. Invest heavily in Shadow Hand and Hide/Move Silently. If you can, perhaps take the Dark Creature template from Tome of Magic, as it gets you bonuses to those skills and Hide in Plain Sight, along with various other goodies, at a +1 LA - if LA buyoff is allowed, take this without looking back. Grab the feat Darkstalker to avoid most special senses out there, and maybe Craven to increase Sneak Attack bonus. This should end up giving you a character who is extremely sneaky, capable if dishing out boatloads of damage (as long as the enemies aren't crit-immune), and makes you quite tough in melee as well.

umbrapolaris
2016-10-02, 12:56 AM
May I suggest Sneak Attack Variant Fighter (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/classes/variantCharacterClasses.htm#fighter)//Swordsage? This nets you full BAB, all good saves, d10 Hit Dice, 6+Int skill points per level, sneak attack as a Rogue of your level, and the various bonuses and maneuvers of a Swordsage. Invest heavily in Shadow Hand and Hide/Move Silently.

oh, i didn't thought about it, i was more focused of a "supernatural" side, indeed this build has a lot of potential.
btw, i was planning to use the Pathfinder Rogue.

Dark Creature template
The feat Darkstalker
The feat Craven

those are planned to to be grabbed already ;)

KingFrog
2016-10-02, 01:14 AM
Factotum is always a solid choice. What level are you starting at?

Since you say theurge prestige classes are allowed, I'd recommend something like:
Factotum XX // Rogue 1 / Beguiler 5 / Unseen Seer 1 / Arcane Trickster 10 / Unseen Seer X

You get sneak attack only 1 die behind a pure rogue at the end of the build, cast as one level behind a full beguiler (but later on you have a -1 penalty to CL for non-divinations), can force sneak attacks even on prepared opponents through arcane trickster, etc. Heck, you can even use Unseen Seer to add Hunter's Eye to your spells known and get +1/3 CL in sneak attack dice for 1 round at the cost of a swift action. You could even spend your factotum inspiration to add sneak attack dice, if you want a real one shot. Assuming level 20, you could be dealing +26d6 sneak attack to a single attack per encounter, before accounting for things like equipment or feats.

umbrapolaris
2016-10-02, 01:43 AM
Factotum is always a solid choice. What level are you starting at?

Since you say theurge prestige classes are allowed, I'd recommend something like:
Factotum XX // Rogue 1/ Beguiler 5 / Unseen Seer 1 / Arcane Trickster 10 / Unseen Seer X

we start at lv1 , no dip allowed to avoid stockpiling features.

Rebel7284
2016-10-02, 02:16 AM
Here is a flavorful idea:
Telflamar Shadowlord // Shadowcraft Mage

You are the ultimate master of shadows. You can create any effect from shadows, and when you attack from the shadows, you can teleport in and full attack for crazy sneak attack damage with multiple full sneak attacks! A bit feat-heavy to enter, but very effective.

umbrapolaris
2016-10-02, 02:37 AM
Here is a flavorful idea:
Telflamar Shadowlord // Shadowcraft Mage

i was aware of the shadowcraft mage , in case i take the Rogue//Beguiler or Wizard (Illu) way. however i missed the Shadowlord ; . i think for prestige classes i will use them if i go Rogue//Beguiler or Wizard. Thanks

You are the ultimate master of shadows. You can create any effect from shadows, and when you attack from the shadows, you can teleport in and full attack for crazy sneak attack damage with multiple full sneak attacks! A bit feat-heavy to enter, but very effective.

seems more what i looked for at the beginning (fluffy-wised ^^)

i'm still open to other ideas ;)

KingFrog
2016-10-02, 09:05 AM
we start at lv1 , no dip allowed to avoid stockpiling features.

What's the minimum quantity to not be considered a dip? Just take that many levels of rogue instead of one.

umbrapolaris
2016-10-02, 09:28 AM
What's the minimum quantity to not be considered a dip? Just take that many levels of rogue instead of one.

We must have a minimum of 10 for the base class and 5 for the prestige class. (can be discussed in case per case, for example if the advancement of the class gives no real benefits , we may be allowed to leave it early) ; it is also the reason we use pathfinder's classes as main source since you always have "useful" features.

The point of this is to have a solid base + 1-2 prestige classes before going epic.

khadgar567
2016-10-02, 09:36 AM
We must have a minimum of 10 for the base class and 5 for the prestige class. (can be discussed in case per case, for example if the advancement of the class gives no real benefits , we may be allowed to leave it early) ; it is also the reason we use pathfinder's classes as main source since you always have "useful" features.

The point of this is to have a solid base + 1-2 prestige classes before going epic.
how about odd ones like hellfire warlock

Labelos
2016-10-02, 09:53 AM
This might fall into the case by case dip allowance, and it is my first time writing out a progression, so it might fall flat on it's face, but it seems like a good idea to me.

Tashalatora carmandine unchained monk/cryptic with brutal disrupter and pattern wielder//unchained rogue

Full int/dex monk/rogue to bitchslap people with.

Synar
2016-10-02, 10:00 AM
I would not call "optimization" any build where dips are forbidden and requirements are overlooked.

Still, factotum//beguiler should be pretty SAD (maxing int, while needing only decent dex and con), letting you perform as a very powerful and versatile skill monkey, with an insane number of options and access to some powerful late game tools and spells, while being able to meaningfully contribute in any situation (various form of combat, social, infiltration, investigation, trap/terrain based encounter, dungeon dwelling/survival, and even that one knowledge check) from the get go.

Also the base class feature of the factotum and beguiler are good enough that you can continue without a prestige class (the problem of sneaky prestige class being that they are often mostly good for dips), but beguiler advancement means there are a ton of good arcane prestige class open to you if you want to swap the beguiler chassis for something better (you really want to keep the factotum side).

umbrapolaris
2016-10-02, 11:04 AM
I would not call "optimization" any build where dips are forbidden and requirements are overlooked.

taking lot of 1-2 level dips it is what he "forbid". as is said , it can be discussed later; we are at the drawing board stage ^^

Still, factotum//beguiler should be pretty SAD (maxing int, while needing only decent dex and con), letting you perform as a very powerful and versatile skill monkey, with an insane number of options and access to some powerful late game tools and spells, while being able to meaningfully contribute in any situation (various form of combat, social, infiltration, investigation, trap/terrain based encounter, dungeon dwelling/survival, and even that one knowledge check) from the get go.

remember it is a diablo-like style of campaign; more fights than everything else. The social part will be similar to resident evil lol.

Also the base class feature of the factotum and beguiler are good enough that you can continue without a prestige class (the problem of sneaky prestige class being that they are often mostly good for dips), but beguiler advancement means there are a ton of good arcane prestige class open to you if you want to swap the beguiler chassis for something better (you really want to keep the factotum side).

Factotum is a very good class but not what i intend to be in this campaign.

I need to be a quick finisher; the guy that stealthily move around the direct melee damage dealers and finish the targets in few high damage strikes then get back in stealth asap.

The Rogue gives high sneak attack damage that can be applied to every attack while flanking ; so i need something boosting the damages of my every hits and my options to make it feasible most of the time. (reason why i chose Rogue//Warlock or Rogue//Beguiler at the first place).

how about odd ones like hellfire warlock

planned to put it in the Warlock side if i dont find better.

Tashalatora carmandine unchained monk/cryptic with brutal disrupter and pattern wielder//unchained rogue

unchained indeed was in my book, however i didn't thought of the Cryptic with Brutal Disrupter archetype, very nice, can combine nicely with the rogue SA; i will investigate this ^^

however i dont find the carmandine and Pattern Wielder references.

Gellhorn
2016-10-02, 11:22 AM
Factotum is actually pretty good at the stealth/stabbing people stuff - you get Int to your hide/move silently checks, you get sneak attack, you get the ability to ignore damage resistance, and the ability to take more standard actions, whether to help you move away after stabbing someone, or just to stab them even more in the face. Oh, and Iajitsu Focus for more damage. And some helpful low level spells.

So yeah, I'd second the Factotum/Beguiler suggestions.

umbrapolaris
2016-10-02, 11:35 AM
Factotum is actually pretty good at the stealth/stabbing people stuff - you get Int to your hide/move silently checks, you get sneak attack, you get the ability to ignore damage resistance, and the ability to take more standard actions, whether to help you move away after stabbing someone, or just to stab them even more in the face. Oh, and Iajitsu Focus for more damage. And some helpful low level spells.

i never played it , so from what i read , you can stab as a rogue only once a day ; or i miss something?

Labelos
2016-10-02, 01:05 PM
Carmendine monk is a 3.5 feat that switches monk's abilities to int. Champion of valors p.28.

Edit: I'd try to find at least two more levels of full bab progression to add to the rogue side, to hit the 4th iterative attack.

Edit 2: After some thoughts, I think I'd go with a sneak attack variant brawler fighter, if it's allowed, instead of an unchained rogue.

Brannmuffyn
2016-10-02, 03:18 PM
I don't have a full proposal prepared but I do have a couple things I would recommend on top of darkstalker if you happen to decide to take the warlock route.

Blend into Shadows (http://alcyius.com/dndtools/feats/drow-of-the-underdark--93/blend-shadows--3324/index.html) and At Home in the Deep (http://alcyius.com/dndtools/feats/drow-of-the-underdark--93/home-deep--3323/index.html) from Drow of the Underdark

If these two are combined with warlock levels for the darkness invocation, as well as a naturally tiny race - you get a hyper efficient method of not being seen that functions basically anywhere. All you have to do is consistently keep a pebble in your pocket with darkness cast on it.

If you are going the sneak attack as damage output route I recommend taking Rogue on the other side so you have access to the Penetrating Strike ACF out of Dungeonscape. Noted that you have to be flanking the enemy to get access to this, so I would recommend going eldritch glaive if you go this route. Rogue also gives you the benefit of evasion without having to worry about dipping, meaning that one of the few ways to actually interact with the build(read: area effects) is nullified.

If you have Serpent Kingdoms as a book option Muckdweller is a fantastic race.

bekeleven
2016-10-02, 04:18 PM
Factotum 20 // (Cloistered?) Cleric 2/Human Paragon 3/Chameleon 10/(Cloistered) Cleric +5 (or even Swashblucker or Exemplar 5).

The (cloistered) cleric isn't a dip, because you are filling 5 pre-chamemeleon levels, and Human Paragon is 3 levels long. So 2 levels of (cloistered) cleric is legitimately as many as you can fit.

Factotum + Chameleon is the best you can get w.r.t. stealth.

If you're allowed level adjustment, take Vecna-Blooded. Either buy it off, or take it in place of a cleric level if it's on only one track. If level adjustment dings both tracks and can't be bought off, skip it.

This gets you:

-Int to everything
-All of the spells forever
-+a billion to every skill

Basically, a winning combination.

Gellhorn
2016-10-02, 06:19 PM
i never played it , so from what i read , you can stab as a rogue only once a day ; or i miss something?

Nope, as often as you have inspiration points, which get refilled every encounter. And iirc there was a FAQ to say you can spend multiple points to get increased sneak attack damage, too. You can only spend inspiration to get a boost to your skills once per day per skill, however.

DMVerdandi
2016-10-02, 07:11 PM
>see thread
>See pathfinder is allowed
>SEE ALMOST ALL BOOKS ALLOWED?
>GESTALT

:smallredface:

My suggestion is a Wizard 20 (Psychic Mage)//Tactician 20
Feats to get are spell mastery(x), so that you can permanently learn all of the psionic powers that you scribe, a reserve feat like fiery blast, and a couple of meta magic feats (3.5 persistent spell).

Essentially, this is a like a cerebremancer without having to take the prestige class. Psychic mage allows for seamless blending of power-points into the wizard class framework, and gives you the ability to suppress somatic and verbal components for spells as well.

Tactician acts as a war weaver on crack. You can cast spells and manifest powers into the collective, so things like range have no bearing. Later you can essentially cast two for one spells on members of your collective, so if you have a buff, it can go on multiple members.

The point of this build is not to be "stereotypically stealthy". But to be a "tactical operator". You have telepathy, so there is no need to make sounds speaking, you have the ability to cast wiz/sorc spells, Psion powers, AND Tactician powers without making a sound or a movement, and can cast them on any member of your collective at range.

Wanna do stealth? Manifest Cloud Mind over your collective. Augment the power as necessary for the amount of people in your collective.
LITERALLY the john cena hand-wave.

Fluff as the lurk class. Take illusion, enchantment,telepathy,divination,and clairsentience powers and spells for MAXIMUM SNEAK.

This Build is like being solid snake and otacon at the same time
"Collective telepathic chime sounding like the MGS codec sound"

Pyromancer999
2016-10-02, 09:32 PM
If PF is allowed, why not have one side be a Cipher Investigator? It gets to use Inspiration for free on skills a stealthy character would use(yes, including Stealth), from level 1 gets an ability where people have to make an active Perception check to know you're in the room, Hide in Plain Sight, make your enemies forget you're even in combat which grants you benefits, and more. It's quite good for a stealth-focused character.

umbrapolaris
2016-10-02, 09:58 PM
Carmendine monk is a 3.5 feat that switches monk's abilities to int. Champion of valors p.28.

Edit: I'd try to find at least two more levels of full bab progression to add to the rogue side, to hit the 4th iterative attack.

Edit 2: After some thoughts, I think I'd go with a sneak attack variant brawler fighter, if it's allowed, instead of an unchained rogue.

everything is almost allowed except mass summoner/animator; btw , i took your monkish cyptic side :smallwink::smallcool:

I don't have a full proposal prepared but I do have a couple things I would recommend on top of darkstalker if you happen to decide to take the warlock route.

Blend into Shadows (http://alcyius.com/dndtools/feats/drow-of-the-underdark--93/blend-shadows--3324/index.html) and At Home in the Deep (http://alcyius.com/dndtools/feats/drow-of-the-underdark--93/home-deep--3323/index.html) from Drow of the Underdark

If these two are combined with warlock levels for the darkness invocation, as well as a naturally tiny race - you get a hyper efficient method of not being seen that functions basically anywhere. All you have to do is consistently keep a pebble in your pocket with darkness cast on it.

Rogue//Warlock was my first idea, i will keep this under hand , thank you

Factotum 20 // (Cloistered?) Cleric 2/Human Paragon 3/Chameleon 10/(Cloistered) Cleric +5 (or even Swashblucker or Exemplar 5).
The (cloistered) cleric isn't a dip, because you are filling 5 pre-chamemeleon levels, and Human Paragon is 3 levels long. So 2 levels of (cloistered) cleric is legitimately as many as you can fit.
Factotum + Chameleon is the best you can get w.r.t. stealth.

Nope, as often as you have inspiration points, which get refilled every encounter. And iirc there was a FAQ to say you can spend multiple points to get increased sneak attack damage, too. You can only spend inspiration to get a boost to your skills once per day per skill, however.
the number of inspiration points seems very limited if you want stab with every attacks a lot. ( which is my goal);

>see thread
>See pathfinder is allowed
>SEE ALMOST ALL BOOKS ALLOWED?
>GESTALT

:smallredface:

and you can add case by case limited homebrews (like fixes or rewrites) for badly made original classes like shadowcaster or soulknife
finally , after some discussion , the DM surrendered and allowed dips however with a XP cost of +50% if less than 5 levels lol :smallbiggrin:

My suggestion is a Wizard 20 (Psychic Mage)//Tactician 20
Feats to get are spell mastery(x), so that you can permanently learn all of the psionic powers that you scribe, a reserve feat like fiery blast, and a couple of meta magic feats (3.5 persistent spell).

This Build is like being solid snake and otacon at the same time
"Collective telepathic chime sounding like the MGS codec sound"

not really my style of character; but really the one our wizard wanted to be (he wanted to do the uber-summoner/controller/buffer but was kicked in the face lol) ; i will forward your build to him; im sure he will love the solid snake analogy (he is a big fan ^^) thank you for him ;)

umbrapolaris
2016-10-03, 12:11 AM
Original post updated

Labelos
2016-10-03, 08:45 AM
Brutal disruptor works on every or any melee attack, so, to work with this, you could:
a) get sneak attack to hit like a truck on a flanking full attack
b) pounce to get more full attacks
c) get a ton of attack of opportunities

The cryptic is a cool active side with great abilities, so you could probably use a brawler sneak attack fighter, which would give you a great chassis (d10 hp, full bab, good fort save to complete the set except at level 1. Neither the monk nor the fighter get a good will save), sneak attack like a rogue and a good bonus to unarmed attack and damage rolls. I think it would work better than the unchained rogue because almost all of the rogue abilities are on the cryptic list, so they wouldn't stack. The only thing you wouldn't get with the fighter is the dex to damage, otherwise an amazing combo, for the amount of hurt you'll dish out on every flanking full attack.

If you want to go with even more versatility, you could use an initiator with primal fury to get your pounce by level 3. The warder has a great chassis (d12hp, full bab, good fort and will save, so that's 20 levels of good saves, and int-based initiation). It gives you the broken blade and primal fury disciplines, and they deal an insane amount of damage. On top of that, it sets you up for attack of opportunities with increased threat range and int based combat reflexes and the eternal guardian discipline (by path of war: expanded, you either get piercing thunder or eternal guardian added to your list. Piercing thunder is a spear based charge discipline, eternal guardian is an AoO/curse thing). Unfortunately, a few of the warder's special abilities are based on using armor, which doesn't work with a monk. It's still a cool choice, but I'd trade either iron tortoise or the golden lion discipline for riven hourglass to get more actions. The lord of the wheel martial tradition gives you the lurker in darkness feat, which is the dreamscarred press equivalent to dark stalker with a +2 to bluff, stealth and sense motive. I just realized brutal disruptor gives you a bonus to intimidate, which works very well with eternal guardian. Cool combo there. I don't know how much use you'd get out of maneuvers, with all your sweet psionic powers, but it could let you choose all your powers to buff yourself or to use outside of combat and use your maneuvers in combat.

umbrapolaris
2016-10-03, 10:48 AM
Brutal disruptor works on every or any melee attack, so, to work with this, you could:
a) get sneak attack to hit like a truck on a flanking full attack
b) pounce to get more full attacks
c) get a ton of attack of opportunities

The cryptic is a cool active side with great abilities, so you could probably use a brawler sneak attack fighter, which would give you a great chassis (d10 hp, full bab, good fort save to complete the set except at level 1. Neither the monk nor the fighter get a good will save), sneak attack like a rogue and a good bonus to unarmed attack and damage rolls. I think it would work better than the unchained rogue because almost all of the rogue abilities are on the cryptic list, so they wouldn't stack. The only thing you wouldn't get with the fighter is the dex to damage, otherwise an amazing combo, for the amount of hurt you'll dish out on every flanking full attack.

i dont know if you pinpointed the Thri-kreen as race, 4 arms to do insane number of SA. :smallbiggrin:

i found the Mobile Fighter Archetype , which give full attack action after moving and later as a standard action . i just have to discard Armor Training, which i dont use anyway :smallbiggrin:

If you want to go with even more versatility, you could use an initiator with primal fury to get your pounce by level 3. The warder has a great chassis (d12hp, full bab, good fort and will save, so that's 20 levels of good saves, and int-based initiation). It gives you the broken blade and primal fury disciplines, and they deal an insane amount of damage. On top of that, it sets you up for attack of opportunities with increased threat range and int based combat reflexes and the eternal guardian discipline (by path of war: expanded, you either get piercing thunder or eternal guardian added to your list. Piercing thunder is a spear based charge discipline, eternal guardian is an AoO/curse thing). Unfortunately, a few of the warder's special abilities are based on using armor, which doesn't work with a monk. It's still a cool choice, but I'd trade either iron tortoise or the golden lion discipline for riven hourglass to get more actions. The lord of the wheel martial tradition gives you the lurker in darkness feat, which is the dreamscarred press equivalent to dark stalker with a +2 to bluff, stealth and sense motive. I just realized brutal disruptor gives you a bonus to intimidate, which works very well with eternal guardian. Cool combo there. I don't know how much use you'd get out of maneuvers, with all your sweet psionic powers, but it could let you choose all your powers to buff yourself or to use outside of combat and use your maneuvers in combat.

this is interesting, not saying 3.5 materials are allowed (so ToB) and can be easily converted.

Labelos
2016-10-03, 01:06 PM
He takes no penalty for using multiple weapons when making a flurry of blows, but he does not gain any additional attacks beyond what's already granted by the flurry for doing so.

Flurry of blows doesn't stack with multiattack.

FocusWolf413
2016-10-03, 04:05 PM
Why Fighter? Take Warblade and focus on Diamond Mind maneuvers. You can double full attack with a 9th level maneuver.

On that note, a BardBlade or warblade and unchained rogue with craven is really good.

umbrapolaris
2016-10-03, 10:59 PM
Flurry of blows doesn't stack with multiattack.

ok got it

Unchained Monk gives me full BAB , so instead of dirty fighter maybe i can add a initiator class with a discipline that gives me lot of Sneak Attacks or be able to do lot of damages/hit.

Why Fighter? Take Warblade and focus on Diamond Mind maneuvers. You can double full attack with a 9th level maneuver.

On that note, a BardBlade or warblade and unchained rogue with craven is really good.

Indeed it what i was thinking also especially with Stances Mastery.

my goal is to add to every attacks lot of damages, so the dirty fighter is filling the role.

Eisfalken
2016-10-04, 06:00 AM
I know it's not exactly super-fancy, but a rogue/beguiler might be spiffy as hell. Full spellcasting, sneak attack, loads of skill points. Grab Arcane Strike for a combat boost as needed; the extra damage will stack great with sneak attack. Spell list isn't stellar, but you get some bread-and-butter for a stealth build, and you can add the shadow conjuration/evocation spells with advanced learning, and a runestaff should take care of anything else.

You could also just do swordsage/beguiler for double cheesy goodness.

umbrapolaris
2016-10-04, 08:07 AM
I know it's not exactly super-fancy, but a rogue/beguiler might be spiffy as hell. Full spellcasting, sneak attack, loads of skill points. Grab Arcane Strike for a combat boost as needed; the extra damage will stack great with sneak attack. Spell list isn't stellar, but you get some bread-and-butter for a stealth build, and you can add the shadow conjuration/evocation spells with advanced learning, and a runestaff should take care of anything else.

i mentioned this before, but now, i am ok with one side; just need find the other.

umbrapolaris
2016-10-04, 08:13 AM
side 2 completed , OP updated.

i will keep this build , if you think you can improve it (or fix a flaw you may saw) , feel free to reply.

thanks everybody for your precious help.