PDA

View Full Version : Sick Giant

Noran the Axe
2007-07-10, 08:09 AM
Just wanted to let the sick giant know that his work is appreciated. Don't make yourself any worse by worrying about the OOTS community. We love your comics and will wait for you to get better. If you need anything, just ask us here at the community. If you need a court jester to cheer you up or a dwarven fighter to beat off the zombies so that you can rest, we're here for you and your significant other as well.

Feel better soon. :smallsmile:

monsterinshadow
2007-07-10, 08:16 AM
DON'T DIE!!!!!!!! or i shall have to beat you with a medium size wooden stick... and you already know how much that hurts...

resound
2007-07-10, 08:43 AM
Please take care of yourself Mr. Burlew. As a devoted reader of OOTS, I wish you well, and I eagerly (yet patiently) await new strips, regardless of when you choose to post them.

Best wishes!

Jeremy

:roach: - "Sure, blame me for his poor health..."

Yeril
2007-07-10, 08:50 AM
DON'T DIE!!!!!!!! or i shall have to beat you with a medium size wooden stick... and you already know how much that hurts...

I agree, plus I can't afford the 5,000gp for a raise dead.

although animate dead only costs 25gp... hmmmmmmm :smallamused:

MR.PIXIE
2007-07-10, 10:18 AM
Would a small dimond from my watch be enoght to raise him?

Jorrath_Zek
2007-07-10, 10:30 AM
"Cure Cure Cure Cure the Sickness"

Dusk_Rider
2007-07-10, 11:59 AM
My 7th level paladin could use Remove Disease! :smallbiggrin:

Naltyrr
2007-07-10, 05:44 PM
I agree, plus I can't afford the 5,000gp for a raise dead.

although animate dead only costs 25gp... hmmmmmmm :smallamused:

I am guessing the giant zombie wouldn't have the same imaginative spark that the original has :smallwink:

Scarab83
2007-07-10, 05:50 PM
I hope Rich doesn't read the forums. It could possibly make him regret telling people about his illness. I know it would for me.

Damionte
2007-07-10, 07:57 PM
Unlike the OP I have to limit my pledges of goodwill. I am all for making you feel better, but if you need help beating off zombies... don't call me. What you and your zombies do behind closed doors, is between you and your zombies.

Fawkes
2007-07-10, 08:06 PM
Everyone listen! Rich is sick, and there's only one way to cure him! Here's what you children need to do: look in your parent's wallets and take those funny little green sheets of paper and send them to the following address...

mockingbyrd7
2007-07-10, 08:34 PM
Everyone listen! Rich is sick, and there's only one way to cure him! Here's what you children need to do: look in your parent's wallets and take those funny little green sheets of paper and send them to the following address...

Heh heh heh, Soupy Sails...