PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder [PF] Pathwalker/Awakened Blade build

Raihen
2016-10-03, 06:33 AM
Hey all !

I am planning a Pathwalker/Awakened Blade build, however I am not sure about few choices ... I am going with Duergar(psionic), we have 18 point buy and start at 5th level, so :
Stats:
S:16
D:12
C:16
I:10
W:14
Ch:7
All Favored Class Bonuses go to PP. Total Power Points - 25
Traits : Psionic Knack and Perceptive Talent
Feats:
1. Psionic Body
1. Psionic Weapon
3. Psionic Meditation
5. Weapon Focus (Greatsword)
5. Power Attack
Disciplines : Scarlet Throne, Primal Fury, Sleeping Goddess
Path: Primal Fury
Powers : Detect Psionics; Float; Vigor(path);Thicken Skin(path); Precognition, Defensive; Inevitable Strike; Precognition, Offensive; Hustle; Dimension Swap
Manuvers : Body of Delusion, Ego-wounding Strike, Primal Wrath, Red Zephyr's Strike, Raging Hunter Pounce, Reactive Reversion
Stances : Unbroken Stride, Stance of Aggression

I would appreciate help with the build ... I feel like there is much room for improvement. I am not sure on Maneuvers especially. I plan to take 1 more level of Pathwalker to get Martial Power, so I can attack and vigor in same turn(that's the main reason for Path of Primal Fury).
I feel hitting enemy might be my main concern and staying alive in meele. I am not sure if I should take share pain + psicrystal for vigor combo, since awakened blade loses 1 ML i would be able to take Expanded Knowledge on 9th level, so very late.
What feats should I consider now and later in the build ? Greater Psionic Weapon I will take for sure, but I am not sure what else could be helpful.
Thanks in advance !

exelsisxax
2016-10-03, 10:18 AM
First of all, what's your goal with this guy? What role and niche are you trying to occupy in your party?

Second, I think you're misunderstanding some rules.
You can't attack and cast vigor unless you quicken/hustle it - primal fury path isn't giving you additional tools there. Nor does martial power - which not only doesn't stack with the temp hp from vigor, but is probably going to eat into your damage quite a bit. Not sure what you think it does. Primal fury path just gets you movement and fortitude, and full-attack charges as your trance and maneuver. These don't do what you seem to think they do, and some of what they do your build can do better anyway.

Other things:
Why take scarlet throne when you have a greatsword? Most of its goodies are for einhanders.
Why a duergar? You've got a lot of charge attacking, why not go half-giant for oversized weapons and full movement? Or forgeborn, stay moderately slow in heavy armour but with some natural armor and even dumpier CHA?

Personally, I think that one of the terrible things about POW:E is that it basically kills awakened blade. You're taking sleeping goddess already, you've got those insight bonuses. Going AB sacrifices multiple powers known, feats, and ML for marginal returns that you can often get more easily from other sources. Unless you get a level of soulknife, in which case AB is mandatory.

Extra Anchovies
2016-10-03, 01:00 PM
Personally, I think that one of the terrible things about POW:E is that it basically kills awakened blade. You're taking sleeping goddess already, you've got those insight bonuses. Going AB sacrifices multiple powers known, feats, and ML for marginal returns that you can often get more easily from other sources. Unless you get a level of soulknife, in which case AB is mandatory.

Pathwalker/Awakened Blade has some advantages over straight Pathwalker. If we assume PsyWar 5/AB 10, then at 15th level:
1. The Awakened Blade (AB) knows 11 maneuvers of up to 8th level (1-2-0-2-2-1-2-1 of 1-8) while the Pathwalker (PW) knows 10 maneuvers of up to 6th level (0-2-2-2-1-3).
2. The AB has 7 readied maneuvers while the PW has 6.
3. The AB knows 4 stances of levels 1, 2, 4, and 7, while the PW knows 4 stances of levels 1, 2, 4, and 6. Going PsyWar 6/AB 10 upgrades the 4th-level stance to a 5th-level stance by delaying it a level.
4. The AB has BAB +13 while the PW has BAB +11.

The only insight bonuses in Sleeping Goddess are Flash of Insight (which grants the bonus to an ally), Adamant Will (which isn't great to begin with, because other 2nd-level counters can entirely negate attacks), and Battle Mantra (which Stance of the Inner Eye blows out of the water).

PsyWar 5/AB 10 misses out on three PsyWar bonus feats. However, they get three bonus feats from AB; one is locked (albeit to a very good feat), while the other two are open. Thus, the AB's really only down one feat for having to take Psionic Body, which still gives them a few spare HP.

The AB does (at 15th level) have 16 fewer PP, 2 fewer powers known, and 2 fewer manifester levels. Single-classed Pathwalker does indeed have better manifesting.

So overall a Pathwalker/Awakened Blade will have better initiating, higher BAB, the undeniably awesome Stance of the Inner Eye, and some other really neat class features. They lose 2 levels of manifesting, one feat, and the secondary path. I personally think it's a worthwhile trade in most cases.

exelsisxax
2016-10-03, 01:29 PM
Pathwalker/Awakened Blade has some advantages over straight Pathwalker. If we assume PsyWar 5/AB 10, then at 15th level:
1. The Awakened Blade (AB) knows 11 maneuvers of up to 8th level (1-2-0-2-2-1-2-1 of 1-8) while the Pathwalker (PW) knows 10 maneuvers of up to 6th level (0-2-2-2-1-3).
2. The AB has 7 readied maneuvers while the PW has 6.
3. The AB knows 4 stances of levels 1, 2, 4, and 7, while the PW knows 4 stances of levels 1, 2, 4, and 6. Going PsyWar 6/AB 10 upgrades the 4th-level stance to a 5th-level stance by delaying it a level.
4. The AB has BAB +13 while the PW has BAB +11.

The only insight bonuses in Sleeping Goddess are Flash of Insight (which grants the bonus to an ally), Adamant Will (which isn't great to begin with, because other 2nd-level counters can entirely negate attacks), and Battle Mantra (which Stance of the Inner Eye blows out of the water).

PsyWar 5/AB 10 misses out on three PsyWar bonus feats. However, they get three bonus feats from AB; one is locked (albeit to a very good feat), while the other two are open. Thus, the AB's really only down one feat for having to take Psionic Body, which still gives them a few spare HP.

The AB does (at 15th level) have 16 fewer PP, 2 fewer powers known, and 2 fewer manifester levels. Single-classed Pathwalker does indeed have better manifesting.

So overall a Pathwalker/Awakened Blade will have better initiating, higher BAB, the undeniably awesome Stance of the Inner Eye, and some other really neat class features. They lose 2 levels of manifesting, one feat, and the secondary path. I personally think it's a worthwhile trade in most cases.
The precognition powers that you throw in the garbage to get AB also provide insight bonuses. AB stance is great, but that's a lot to pay to get it, especially with a level 7 minimum requirement.

But if dropping manifesting in favor of initiating is the goal, why not take 15 levels of Zealot? Better overall HP, better BAB, better saves, more disciplines, better maneuver levels early and same late, more known and readied maneuvers, more stances, greater access to higher-level maneuvers because of the greater quantity, a FAR better recovery method, more feats(through convictions) and you can even bypass a lot of psionic feat ability restrictions. You gain a lot more maneuvers, of higher levels, than powers you lose(and some of those powers are AB access taxes), and Zealot class features are generally pure gold. Echoes of steel and martyrdom, man. And missions are better than paths on the whole.

If the OP intends to be "the heavy", the zealot is a better way of carrying it out.

Raihen
2016-10-03, 04:39 PM
First of all, what's your goal with this guy? What role and niche are you trying to occupy in your party?
Well, my main role will be to take beating and deal damage, as simple as that. We have one more meele(rogue) in party and Master Summoner, which provides bodies in meele. My previous character was a tank with less damage more debuff/control, so I want my next one to focus more on damage side, but also able to take a beating (our DM throws real beasts at us).

Second, I think you're misunderstanding some rules.
You can't attack and cast vigor unless you quicken/hustle it - primal fury path isn't giving you additional tools there. Nor does martial power - which not only doesn't stack with the temp hp from vigor, but is probably going to eat into your damage quite a bit. Not sure what you think it does. Primal fury path just gets you movement and fortitude, and full-attack charges as your trance and maneuver. These don't do what you seem to think they do, and some of what they do your build can do better anyway.
I think there is some misunderstanding - I don't want to use Martial Power feat, but rather Psychic Warrior class feature Martial Power, which lets me manifest Path power when attacking :
Martial Power
At 6th level, if the psychic warrior makes an attack (but not a ranged touch attack), he can manifest one of his path powers as part of that attack action. The power takes effect immediately after the attack has been finished. Touch range powers are transmitted through the melee attack to the attacked target. You gain the benefits of the power on the attack made, even if the power is what grants the weapon to make the attack. You may only activate a path power in this fashion once per round.

Why take scarlet throne when you have a greatsword? Most of its goodies are for einhanders.
I thought that since I will have high wisdom and will be investing in Sense Motive I can make good use of some maneuvers like Ruby Zenith Strike, Sanguine Perseverance etc.

Why a duergar? You've got a lot of charge attacking, why not go half-giant for oversized weapons and full movement? Or forgeborn, stay moderately slow in heavy armour but with some natural armor and even dumpier CHA?
I was actually thinking about Half-Giant, however I decide on deurgar mainly because of Expansion as psi-like, since number of powers known for PsyWar is low and this adds almost another very useful power. Also I always wanted to play one :P

The precognition powers that you throw in the garbage to get AB also provide insight bonuses. AB stance is great, but that's a lot to pay to get it, especially with a level 7 minimum requirement.
But if dropping manifesting in favor of initiating is the goal, why not take 15 levels of Zealot? Better overall HP, better BAB, better saves, more disciplines, better maneuver levels early and same late, more known and readied maneuvers, more stances, greater access to higher-level maneuvers because of the greater quantity, a FAR better recovery method, more feats(through convictions) and you can even bypass a lot of psionic feat ability restrictions. You gain a lot more maneuvers, of higher levels, than powers you lose(and some of those powers are AB access taxes), and Zealot class features are generally pure gold. Echoes of steel and martyrdom, man. And missions are better than paths on the whole.
If the OP intends to be "the heavy", the zealot is a better way of carrying it out.
Thing is I really like gish-like characters and I wanted to try psionics in PF. I saw AB in PoW and really liked combination of Psionics and Martial, I felt it would be better than straight PsyWar.
I agree that Zealot might be better, however I am not sure I want to build one.

SaintNick
2016-10-03, 08:09 PM
As an fyi, Psionic Meditation requires autohypnosis at rank 4 so you will have to take it at level 5 and not 3.

If you want to do damage then you will want to use the Broken Blade maneuvers. I'd recommend either picking up the Weapon Group Adaptation feat to use a two-handed weapon or use Claws of the Beast.

exelsisxax
2016-10-04, 09:52 AM
Well, my main role will be to take beating and deal damage, as simple as that. We have one more meele(rogue) in party and Master Summoner, which provides bodies in meele. My previous character was a tank with less damage more debuff/control, so I want my next one to focus more on damage side, but also able to take a beating (our DM throws real beasts at us).

I think there is some misunderstanding - I don't want to use Martial Power feat, but rather Psychic Warrior class feature Martial Power, which lets me manifest Path power when attacking :
Martial Power
At 6th level, if the psychic warrior makes an attack (but not a ranged touch attack), he can manifest one of his path powers as part of that attack action. The power takes effect immediately after the attack has been finished. Touch range powers are transmitted through the melee attack to the attacked target. You gain the benefits of the power on the attack made, even if the power is what grants the weapon to make the attack. You may only activate a path power in this fashion once per round.

I thought that since I will have high wisdom and will be investing in Sense Motive I can make good use of some maneuvers like Ruby Zenith Strike, Sanguine Perseverance etc.

I was actually thinking about Half-Giant, however I decide on deurgar mainly because of Expansion as psi-like, since number of powers known for PsyWar is low and this adds almost another very useful power. Also I always wanted to play one :P

Thing is I really like gish-like characters and I wanted to try psionics in PF. I saw AB in PoW and really liked combination of Psionics and Martial, I felt it would be better than straight PsyWar.
I agree that Zealot might be better, however I am not sure I want to build one.
If that's your goal, i'm recommending you go zealot. More disciplines with more maneuvers to let you pound faces and stay alive through it all. And through Martyrdom, you could also tank damage for your squishy allies.
An example: Golden commander stance lets your Rogue flank while adjacent to you. If you trade out for primal fury(not a default discipline, unfortunately) you can use raging hunter pounce on someone, then give raging hunter pounce to the rogue through Echoes of Steel, letting him get a full sneak attack charge on whatever you used yours on. If you're hasted, that target is going to be in a bad way.

Sanguine perserverence is inferior to Dominion of the Sleeping Goddess, which is a 3rd level stance instead of 4th level counter, and ruby zenith is unimpressive for such a high level strike. I don't think investing in the discipline is worth it, all of the good stuff doesn't work for you. It's supposed to enable einhandering, not give 2-handers another bump. Golden lion and eternal guardian are diplomacy and intimidate, so being CHA-based won't leave you hanging if you invest heavily in them, which will make you the unquestioned best team player ever.

Mechanics-wise, half-giants keep their size forever(but without an AC penalty!), no PP required, and it DOES stack with other size increases(which is the only thing that does), so your summoner can enlarge you even more if you need it, or if you remain psywar, taking expansion and dropping enough PP can get you 3 sizes larger. Half-giant is not great for zealot, though. And of course just wanting to be a duergar will lean some direction.

I know that gish hunger. Psywar is one method, the other is Nightmare(initiating archetype for Dread). Nightmare has a tiny, super niche power list though, and the theme of the class is hard to put something together with. AB isn't a bad class - the issue is the prerequisites mostly being taxes. You give up 75% of your skills(some are useful), some powers(that you won't use again) two feats(you were going to get anyway) and need maneuvers. Quite frankly, it is NOT gish-friendly. If your DM is a nice guy, ask if he'll drop the precog power prereqs, since they are pure tax. Alternatively, you could psywar(not necessarily pathwalker) + warsoul (soulknife initiating archetype) to double dip with AB. It advances mind blade and paths at every level, manifesting most levels for psywar, and initiating every level for warsoul. Janky as hell but it should maximize the benefits you get from AB, for both classes. Then try to get your DM to waive precog requirements anyway, because they're dumb.

I am surprised that DSP named two very different things martial power. It's like the Vigilante prequel that I never knew happened.

Sayt
2016-10-05, 01:01 AM
If that's your goal, i'm recommending you go zealot. More disciplines with more maneuvers to let you pound faces and stay alive through it all. And through Martyrdom, you could also tank damage for your squishy allies.
An example: Golden commander stance lets your Rogue flank while adjacent to you. If you trade out for primal fury(not a default discipline, unfortunately) you can use raging hunter pounce on someone, then give raging hunter pounce to the rogue through Echoes of Steel, letting him get a full sneak attack charge on whatever you used yours on. If you're hasted, that target is going to be in a bad way.

Sanguine perserverence is inferior to Dominion of the Sleeping Goddess, which is a 3rd level stance instead of 4th level counter, and ruby zenith is unimpressive for such a high level strike. I don't think investing in the discipline is worth it, all of the good stuff doesn't work for you. It's supposed to enable einhandering, not give 2-handers another bump. Golden lion and eternal guardian are diplomacy and intimidate, so being CHA-based won't leave you hanging if you invest heavily in them, which will make you the unquestioned best team player ever.

Mechanics-wise, half-giants keep their size forever(but without an AC penalty!), no PP required, and it DOES stack with other size increases(which is the only thing that does), so your summoner can enlarge you even more if you need it, or if you remain psywar, taking expansion and dropping enough PP can get you 3 sizes larger. Half-giant is not great for zealot, though. And of course just wanting to be a duergar will lean some direction.

I know that gish hunger. Psywar is one method, the other is Nightmare(initiating archetype for Dread). Nightmare has a tiny, super niche power list though, and the theme of the class is hard to put something together with. AB isn't a bad class - the issue is the prerequisites mostly being taxes. You give up 75% of your skills(some are useful), some powers(that you won't use again) two feats(you were going to get anyway) and need maneuvers. Quite frankly, it is NOT gish-friendly. If your DM is a nice guy, ask if he'll drop the precog power prereqs, since they are pure tax. Alternatively, you could psywar(not necessarily pathwalker) + warsoul (soulknife initiating archetype) to double dip with AB. It advances mind blade and paths at every level, manifesting most levels for psywar, and initiating every level for warsoul. Janky as hell but it should maximize the benefits you get from AB, for both classes. Then try to get your DM to waive precog requirements anyway, because they're dumb.

I am surprised that DSP named two very different things martial power. It's like the Vigilante prequel that I never knew happened.

On your last point, Ultimate Psionics was written by different people from Path of War and Path of War: Expanded several years apart.

And while I agree regarding Half Giant being a good choice, I don't know I agree regarding Scarlet Throne. The only Scarlet throne maneuver that cares about one-handedness is Scarlet Einhander, everything else is handed-ness agnostic. Also, Sanguine Perseverance is reactive and doesn't care what stance you're in, whereas Internal Dominion only works if it's up.

Regarding Stance of the inner eye and Offensive/Defensive Precognition, you're basically getting 1 less point of ac and to hit in exchange for:
Getting a +6 bonus to hit and AC (at IL 18), and not paying any PP for it. (Offensive and Defensive Precognition offer a +7 at ML19, for19 PP each)
Applying your 'Precognition bonus' on saves,
+2d6 precision damage.

For the cost of two first level powers, you're getting a lot of bang for your buck. A little tax is the cost of a civilized society.

Raihen
2016-10-05, 02:13 AM
Thanks. Zealot looks good, but I am persistent to try AB :P Going Warsoul/PsyWar seem ... interesting, I need to take closer look at it today, may be better than pathwalker.

Anyway for my main concerns - I tak your advise about Half-giants, it is better. I still don't know which Disciplines/Manuevers/Powers should I choose. Sleeping Goddess i will keep, the other two I am not sure now. Broken Blade as suggested is good, but i will need to take weapon adaptation feat ... Is Veiled Moon good to take ?

As for powers for now I am sure about Inevitable Blade(i will change it later probably since insight bonus) and hustle. Lets say i convince my DM to change precognition requirments, which 1st lvl power should i look at ? Force screen and expansion, or maybe consider EK feat for minor metamorphosis ?
From second level I took Dimension Swap to help my allies, however I was considering animal affinity or wintry grasp.

Also feat choices ... Is there anything better than Weapon Focus ? I took it because I am afraid that I will have problem with hitting, but maybe change it for utility/damage feat ?

exelsisxax
2016-10-05, 09:45 AM
On your last point, Ultimate Psionics was written by different people from Path of War and Path of War: Expanded several years apart.

And while I agree regarding Half Giant being a good choice, I don't know I agree regarding Scarlet Throne. The only Scarlet throne maneuver that cares about one-handedness is Scarlet Einhander, everything else is handed-ness agnostic. Also, Sanguine Perseverance is reactive and doesn't care what stance you're in, whereas Internal Dominion only works if it's up.

Regarding Stance of the inner eye and Offensive/Defensive Precognition, you're basically getting 1 less point of ac and to hit in exchange for:
Getting a +6 bonus to hit and AC (at IL 18), and not paying any PP for it. (Offensive and Defensive Precognition offer a +7 at ML19, for19 PP each)
Applying your 'Precognition bonus' on saves,
+2d6 precision damage.

For the cost of two first level powers, you're getting a lot of bang for your buck. A little tax is the cost of a civilized society.
They still review to look for those oversights. I'm just surprised it fell through.

Scarlet einhander is an incredible 1st level stance that can do much of AB stance's work without those taxes. Especially combined with scarlet throne style, it's amazing. But the rest of the discipline is kind of meh, especially compared to ones like primal fury, broken blade, mithral current, and thrashing dragon.(not so much with a greatsword, of course)
Internal dominion is a swift instead of immediate, but lasts forever and makes you FAR more durable. Sanguine perserverence is a pretty bad counter, really. Doesn't stack with AB stance(it replaces your saving throw), isn't giving a reroll, and of course does nothing when you don't get a save. AB stance + body of delusion(which he already has) is better at everything except when getting hit with something that has a save and deals no damage. Not impressive.

IL18 is hardly a great point of comparison, when he can make charging full attacks that ignore DR with 4d6 bonus damage per hit, while in a stance that increases 2-H STR bonus to 3x, provides DR, and increases his effective size.

Additionally, those powers aren't all that are lost. He'll lose an extra 2 from lost psywar progression and most of his skills to unlock AB. AB instead of psywar also gets fewer feats, no secondary path, lower max power levels, and some lost PP. If he maxes sense motive, AB requirements + SM accounts for literally all of his level 5 skills. Perception, or survival for primal fury? HA!

Thanks. Zealot looks good, but I am persistent to try AB :P Going Warsoul/PsyWar seem ... interesting, I need to take closer look at it today, may be better than pathwalker.

Anyway for my main concerns - I tak your advise about Half-giants, it is better. I still don't know which Disciplines/Manuevers/Powers should I choose. Sleeping Goddess i will keep, the other two I am not sure now. Broken Blade as suggested is good, but i will need to take weapon adaptation feat ... Is Veiled Moon good to take ?

As for powers for now I am sure about Inevitable Blade(i will change it later probably since insight bonus) and hustle. Lets say i convince my DM to change precognition requirments, which 1st lvl power should i look at ? Force screen and expansion, or maybe consider EK feat for minor metamorphosis ?
From second level I took Dimension Swap to help my allies, however I was considering animal affinity or wintry grasp.

Also feat choices ... Is there anything better than Weapon Focus ? I took it because I am afraid that I will have problem with hitting, but maybe change it for utility/damage feat ?
Yeah, zealot means abandoning the true gish versatility in favor of straight up initiating power.

How far do you think this char is going to get in level? If you DO get up to level 16+, AB can get super powerful due to dual stances, but there's a lot of dead space between here an there to struggle through.

Veiled moon is probably not what you want, and a pathwalker doesn't have it anyway. You might want to just stick with primal fury and sleeping goddess. Pathwalker has very few known and readied maneuvers, so trying to invest in 3 disciplines is going to spread you VERY thinly. AB doesn't get you many either, but those 5 known and 2 stances are the only way to get high level ones. Pathwalker(like all the other archetypes) maneuver level restrictions are a pain. You'll need to burn your pathwalker list in order to fulfill requirements for higher-level AB picks later on. Riven hourglass is pretty much a bust for that build.

Every power you pick needs to be VERY PP efficient. If you're going to be casting vigor a lot, you'll be eating PP quickly if your DM is as rough as you say. And since martial power is worse than spellstrike, you can't just drop a 1 PP Hammer every round for an extra attack. Also due to your party, you might want to think about utility more, even body adjustment depending on how your DM handles healing, what the summoner is doing, and the party resources. Expansion, especially for a half-giant, is extremely strong and might let you steamroll through an encounter, but will also rip through your PP quickly. Again, depends heavily on the frequency and amplitude of the various threats your DM sends your way. But you'll always have at least maneuvers to do SOMETHING with, so no need to be extremely stingy.

If you want other mega wonks to get into AB with, you could also straight up Nightmare to get powers, maneuvers, AND Terrors for maximum versatility and bookkeeping. Tactician2/Zealot3 gets better maneuver AND power progression, but is very MAD for all that gishyness. Gifted blade/Zealot can work if you get rid of precog prereqs (otherwise AB will require gifted blade5/zealot3 minimum). And that's just psionic classes. Why not dip a few levels of Stalker? Stay SAD, get a load of maneuvers, some free dodge, and some Ki abilities. Mystic also stays SAD, all the magic-ish features make them look pure gish, but it's still essentially just initiating and isn't psionic at all. Ordained defender warders are also WIS-based and have silver crane access(pure gold if your DM likes undead, demons, or devils). Any of those last ones gets you into AB in 3 levels(full initiators get lv 2 maneuvers) with either psywar/tactician 2 dropping both powers for precog.

Lord_Ardilla
2016-11-12, 11:25 AM
My Take

For Damage Potential I would mix Half-Giant with Expansion and Primal Warrior Stance.
-Half-Giant: +1 weapon Size (Description mentions it stacks)
-Expansion: +1/+2 weapon size depending on how many PP you pump.
-Primal Warrior Stance: +2 to weapon size (Description mentions it stacks)

Once you have 3rd level maneuvers and stances, make sure to take weapon group adaptation (Heavy Blades)
use Bronze knuckle(2nd) to add +2d6 to all of your attacks that round, then use Steel Flurry Strike to make 3 attacks at +3d6 each.
upgrade your strategy to use Iron Knuckle(4th) and then Adamantine Knuckle(7th) when you have access to upgrade the +2d6 to a +4d6 and then to a +6d6.

Someone was using 15th level as an example. at 15th level, you could access Adamantine Knuckle and can pump up size by 2 from Expansion. Greatsword deals 12d6 base. Once you have entered Stance and activated Expansion you Weapon Damage becomes 12d6+1.5 Str. Then you activate your Adamantine Knuckle as a swift action, move to your target and use Steel Flurry Strike to make 3 attacks for 21d6+1.5 Str EACH.

If you replace one of your current feats with Weapon Group Adaptation and take Advanced Study at 7th level, you can start the carnage with 7PP Enlarge, Brass Knuckle, Primal Warrior Stance, and Steel Flurry, dealing 3x(17d6+1.5 Str).

Lord_Ardilla
2016-11-12, 11:38 AM
Also, since the 12d6 of the damage is straight weapon damage, it doubles to 24d6 on a critical hit.

If you get a Keen Impact weapon, then the base damage goes up to 16d6 and threatens on a 17-20 for 32d6.