PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Spellslinger/Eldritch archer= 2 free guns?

ShiningCrusader
2016-10-03, 07:58 AM
so i was checking how to make a effective magic gunner, when i notice that Eldritch archer magus archtype gets a free range weapon at lv1, the lv1 spellslinger gets proficiency with guns and it's own free gun (though it has be a musket or pistol) but Eldritch archer gets to chose any ranged weapon for free, so i could possibly choose a double hackbut by lv 2 (lv1 spellslinger then lv1 magus) now that's not the way i' going with this build, though it would be funny seeing a wizard running around with a small cannon, but isn't it possible to choose too have abillity to have two arcane guns from the spellslinger wizard and get your first free gun (pistol) from it, and than at lv2 switch over to Eldritch archer and gain a second pistol (double pistol just because i can :smallcool:) and use that with arcane gun (2 arcane guns now) and then play a tiefling with tail and use reloading hands spell (magus can get it at lv4) plus rapid reload to reload both guns at once! i just feel like this could work, note eldritch archer dons't need a free hand to cast a spell into his weapon. so i could do the following
-use one gun and cast spells through it or add spell to attack
-spend 2 points to add a weapon enchantment to each gun (fire pistol+ice pistol):smallbiggrin:

now i know it isn't optimized but a CG cowboy tiefling with duel magic pistols sounds awesome.

edit: wow that was editing mess :smalleek: now people can actually read what i wrote.

Jackofalltrades
2016-10-03, 11:39 AM
you probably should ask your Dm what the limits to Bonded object are. an extra free gun worth around 2000gps give or take a 1000gps is pretty sweet, more so if he/she allows advance firearms.