PDA

View Full Version : Totemist questions?

Neowulf
2016-10-05, 12:10 AM
Okay, so I've been trying to make a character that's a barbarian/warblade/totemist with psionic feats (he's probably going to be a half-giant, so I'm fairly certain that he'll automatically qualify barring the DM being stingy). my questions are
1). Are there any books (other than Magic Incarnum) that give soulmelds that Totemists can use
2). Are there ANY soulmelds that allow a totemist to burrow? the closest I can find are landshark boots

I'd like to build an awesome character for when I'm not DMing & all this prep is going to make him probably the Goku of when I start playing

Deophaun
2016-10-05, 12:15 AM
Dragon Magic has a few soulmelds, though I believe you need to be dragonblooded to use them.

I'd like to build an awesome character for when I'm not DMing & all this prep is going to make him probably the Goku of when I start playing
Why do you want to use up all of your party's wishes to constantly bring you back to life?

Neowulf
2016-10-05, 12:17 AM
because I'll be going out gloriously every time ... except for the first time where I'm just giving a full nelson

Troacctid
2016-10-05, 12:56 AM
1). Are there any books (other than Magic Incarnum) that give soulmelds that Totemists can use
There are three sources other than Magic of Incarnum that include soulmelds: Dragon Magic, Dragon Magazine #350, and Psionics of Incarnum (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/psm/20060217a).

Lans
2016-10-08, 12:02 PM
Do you add full strength to attacks with landshark boots? The description doesn't mention strength

Venger
2016-10-09, 10:53 PM
Do you add full strength to attacks with landshark boots? The description doesn't mention strength

it defaults to normal rules on claws, so yes, you add your strength.