PDA

View Full Version : The Rich Burlew Appreciation Thread

PhoenixRising
2007-07-10, 12:59 PM
I'm sure there is somewhere a similar thread. And I'm sure that this is a total waste of bandwidth or server load or chlorofluorocarbons or something, but given Rich's announcement I thought it would be nice to let him know that he's still got a lot of dedicated fans who wish him only the best.

:elan: Heal heal heal the brillyant commmic (la la la la - there's a reason I don't write song lyrics).

Rich, your webcomic is quite possibly the funniest one in existence, and certainly the funniest one I know of. Your wit, storytelling ability, 'drawing' ability and... and... all those other things provide a refreshing look at games we often take far too seriously, so, thank you.

----

If you also love OOTS, post and let the world know why we have the best webcomic ever.

PhoenixRising
2007-07-10, 01:18 PM
Oh... blamo. Could a mod please delete this for me. I'm going out now to the eye doctor to get my vision checked. (I missed the same thread right below this one). My bad. Sorry everybody!

mockingbyrd7
2007-07-10, 02:01 PM
Ha ha! No need to apologize! The more appreciation for our favorite webcomic author, the better!

Let us sing and applaude and drink beer until we are all unconscious! Huzzah!

:elan: Appreciate, appreciate, appreciate, appreciate the author of the awesome fantastic insanely amazing well-written masterfully-crafted webcomic known as Order of the Stick!

ChopSticks28
2007-07-10, 02:21 PM
~Appreciating~

Sage in the Playground
2007-07-10, 03:01 PM
/appreciate

Marek
2007-07-10, 05:28 PM
Rich Burlew FTW!!! All bow to the grand presence of the Giant!

Fawkes
2007-07-10, 07:32 PM
I'm a big fan of webcomics, but I've gotta say, since I started reading this one, it's quickly become my favorite. It's also the only webcomic that I've ever paid money for. I bought all five books.

Pendragonx
2007-07-10, 07:34 PM
thanks for doing the comics, Mr Giant. We likes.

sealemon
2007-07-10, 08:08 PM
easily my favorite webcomic. Your work is always appreciated.

psychoticbarber
2007-07-10, 08:37 PM
One of the funniest webcomics I've ever seen. Keep it up, get better, and we'll all toast you when you're back :smallsmile: .