PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Inspired blade/Daring Champion questions

Jackofalltrades
2016-10-06, 11:19 AM
so i have a lv1 inspired blade swashbuckler at the moment, stats: str 13, dex 16, con 16, int 18, wis 11, cha 16, feats, finesse rapier (class), weapon focus rapier (class), fencing grace (1st lv), combat reflexes (human).

would it be better to go full inspired blade swashbuckler or inspired blade1/daring champion 19. if i go the latter i would lose the early improved critical, weapin training and a few deeds. but i would gain challenge, order tactician and banner.

also a few other questions.

1) would i have both inspired finesse (form inspired blade) and swashbucklers finesse (daring champion) if so, that allows other light or one handed piercing weapons other then just a rapier.

2) would the daring champion panache feature allow gaining panache from killing blows again?

3) since the daring champions levels count as swashbuckler levels, would that one level form inspired blade be added to precise strike when the daring champion gets it?

ShiningCrusader
2016-10-06, 05:47 PM
i say go for IB 1/DC 19, stacking challenge and precise strike gives you a huge damage bonus, make sure you take order of the flames and chain challenge to get more uses of your change ability.