PDA

View Full Version : Changing a character from D&D 3.5 to the AGE System and back?

Trevor Bright
2016-10-09, 11:13 AM
So, for those that are interested in reading the back story behind this question, please read the spoiler. If you just know of a way or site or book that could be used to convert a 3.5 character to the Age System (preferably Dragon Age) that'd be great too.
So I'm currently playing in a very heavily modified/homebrewed story based 3.5 D&D game. I'm playing this pyromancer dragonblooded sorcerer and my GM has this female NPC/PC character thing that he's playing. Those two charcters (mine and the DM's) have sorta hooked up. My sorcerer (his name is David) is now looking for a way to impress his girl (her name is Name [pronounced Nam-May. I can't make the accent marks on this computer]) Turns out she and her mother are my DM's old characters from a Dragon Age game he never finished. Name mentions something to David about wanting an item or something like that from where she grew up and David takes it upon himself to go and retreive it for her. That mean's my sorcerer is going to technically be kinda sorta jumping realities. From D&D to the AGE System. So that's why I need a conversion.