PDA

View Full Version : Pre created characters

illiteratebarb
2016-10-10, 06:42 AM
Due to campaign ADD and people not making it every week, my group and I have decided to give one shot campaigns a go. But some of our special guest players asked if I could have characters ready for them when they get there, that way they can just jump right in and start playing. So if anyone what's to throw some characters together or post past characters I would be more than happy to add them to the character portfolio I'll be putting together. Thank you in advance! Anywhere between level 10 and 15, full characters.

Gastronomie
2016-10-10, 10:04 AM
The one I found easiest to fetch, taken from this thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?502673-Unlimited-Blade-Works-The-Guide-to-the-Ultimate-Paladin-Sorcerer-Multiclass):

Concept: Longsword + Shield
Class: Paladin (Crown) 6/ Sorcerer (Draconic, Gold) 6
Race: Variant Human
Final HP: 10+5d10+5d6+1x6+3x12=106
Final AC: 21 (Plate + Shield + Defense), +5 with the Shield spell (Reaction)
Start Stats: 16-8-16-8-8-16
Final Stats: 16-8-16-8-8-18
Feats: Heavy Armor Master, War Caster
Fighting Style: Defense
Paladin (the ones that you almost constantly prepare)
Level 1: Command*, Compelled Duel*, Bless, Cure Wounds
Level 2: Warding Bond*, Zone of Truth*, Aid
*Oath Spells
(You can also prepare 4 extra spells in addition to the above every day)

Sorcerer
Cantrips: Booming Blade, Friends, Green-Flame Blade, Lightning Lure, Minor Illusion
Level 1: Shield
Level 2: Hold Person, Mirror Image, Suggestion, Web
Level 3: Fireball, Hypnotic Pattern

Metamagic
Quickened Spell... Obvious choice for any Sorcadin
Careful Spell... Use together with Web and Hypnotic Pattern

This guy is a good tank and field controller at the same time.

One example of a good move is to use the Champion Challenge ability of Crown Paladins to get your enemies around you, and then use Web on the entire area (of course, getting yourself automatically free with Careful Spell). If the enemies try escaping from the Web area after a successful DEX save, use War Caster to attack with Booming Blade as an opportunity attack, inflicting massive damage.

BTW his spell slots are the equivalent of a level 5 caster, so if required you can convert the level 4 and 5 spell slots into sorcery points, or use them for upcasting Command, Cure Wounds, Aid, Hold Person or Fireball.

If I dig up more builds for these levels I will post them here.

Falcon X
2016-10-10, 10:04 AM
I have a bunch of creative Level 5-6 pregens ready to go. Message me if you want them.

Laserlight
2016-10-10, 10:05 AM
Stat / Save
18 STR +7 Advantage if raging
16 CON +6
18 DEX +4 (+6 if shield bonus applies) Advantage vs effects I can see (Barb); add shield bonus (+2) vs any single-target spell/effect.
4 INT -3 Advantage INT / WIS / CHA save vs Magic; can't be Frightened or Charmed while raging
14 WIS +2
7 CHA -2

Initiative +4 Speed 7

AC 19 Resist bludgeon /pierce /slash while raging
HP 65 HD 6 x d12+3

Passive Perception / Insight 12
Animal Handling, Athletics, Nature, Alchemists Tools

Attacks:
Hvy Mace +7 1d8+4
Shove
Throw alchemical bottle +4 /1d4+4 plus any effect from contents

No Action: Reckless attack, Frenzy
Bonus actions: Rage, Shield Shove (requires Attack action), Bonus Attack (requires Frenzy)
Reaction: Reduce DEX damage, make OA, Sentinel attack

Feats
Sentinel a) Creatures within 5 feet o f you provoke OAs from you even if they Disengage. b) When a creature attacks a target other than you (and that target doesn’t have this feat), you can use your reaction to make a melee weapon attack against the attacking creature.c) When you hit a creature with an OA, the creature’s speed becomes 0 for the rest of the turn.

Shield Master a) If you Attack action on your turn, you can use a bonus action to Shove a creature within 5 feet of you with your shield. b) If you aren’t incapacitated, add your shield’s AC bonus to any Dext saving throw you make against a spell or other harmful effect that targets only you. c) If you are subjected to an effect that allows you to make a Dexterity saving throw to take half damage, you can use your reaction to take no damage if you succeed on the saving throw.

Racial
Forest Gnome
Natural Illusionist. You know the minor illusion cantrip. Range 30ft, either image OR sound, observer may spend an action for DC9 vs INT(Investigation).
Speak with Small Beasts. Through sounds and gestures, you can communicate simple ideas with Small or smaller beasts.

Background
Folk Hero
Prof: Alchemist Tools
Rustic Hospitality benefit

Possessions
Heavy Mace (as warhammer)
Shield (marked "Property of University Labs Alchemy Department")
Torn lab coat, leather helmet, goggles, bunny slippers
Alchemy kit
Bag of rocks
Plush manatee toy

Comments: Formerly a brilliant alchemist, and popular throughout the city for his supply of healing potions to the city militia, Doc is now no smarter than a spaniel--the result of forgetting a cardinal rule of alchemy: "Try it on an undergraduate first!" He is rather stronger and tougher than your average gnome, Medium size (rather than the usual Gnomish Small), and his skin has a noticable green tinge.
His vocabulary is extremely limited--his favorite word is BOOM although he can also say Bad, Sample, Charge, and possibly a few more. He still attempts to make alchemy potions; however, since he can't tell anyone what he was trying to make, the bottle might contain Explodium, or Superior Healing, or Universal Solvent, Permanent Lipstick, or often Let's-Mix-Paint-Scrapings-with-Booze-and Old-Gum-And-See-What-Happens.
He has a sunny disposition, great enthusiasm, and is very protective of his friends--including his plush manatee. He'll use Minor Illusion to make his manatee "talk", saying such things as "Hoon!" and "Weeeeeoooooww" but nothing intelligible.
His preferred tactic is a bonus action shove, followed by two melee attacks. If his friends tell him to attack a target at range and he can't get to it, he'll throw his potion bottles (DM should determine the contents randomly) or rocks.

Zejety
2016-10-10, 10:11 AM
This site has character sheets for pre-gens of every archetype at every level. Just fill in names and character traits!

http://www.digitaldungeonmaster.com/dd-5e-character-sheets.html

illiteratebarb
2016-10-10, 10:35 AM
Thank you all for the help I'll def review them all in detail after I get home. Again much appreciated.