PDA

View Full Version : You know you're addicted to Order of the Stick when...

mockingbyrd7
2007-07-10, 08:37 PM
Yes, it's one of those threads! You know the rules, I hope, so let's get started.

You know you're addicted to Order of the Stick when you start imagining what people would look like if they were drawn by Rich Burlew.

Your turn! Go!

PsyBlade
2007-07-10, 08:42 PM
You know you're addicted to OotS when:

You create a "You know you're addicted to Oots when" topic.

You log on to the forum to check for a new comic everyday. <-Guilty!

mockingbyrd7
2007-07-10, 08:46 PM
You know you're addicted to OotS when:

You create a "You know you're addicted to Oots when" topic.

You log on to the forum to check for a new comic everyday. <-Guilty!

I am guilty of all three.

You know you are addicted to Order of the Stick when you start referring to it as your "Trouser Titan".

Lord_Butters_I
2007-07-10, 09:09 PM
You know you're addicted ot OotS when you kick someone when they trip and yell "AoE!!"

BRC
2007-07-10, 09:10 PM
You know your addicted when you routinely tell people that your busy "Telling the lawse of physics to sit down and shuit up"

mockingbyrd7
2007-07-10, 09:13 PM
You know your addicted when you routinely tell people that your busy "Telling the lawse of physics to sit down and shuit up"

3 points. You can turn this in for an Oreo, but not a full-blown cookie. Other prizes include balloons and Freeze-Dried Babies.

BRC
2007-07-10, 09:14 PM
3 points. You can turn this in for an Oreo, but not a full-blown cookie. Other prizes include balloons and Freeze-Dried Babies.
Who gave you permission to hand out points

but I'll take a balloon

Tolkien_Freak
2007-07-10, 09:16 PM
You know you're addicted to OOTS when 80% of your time online is spent in this forum. (guilty)

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-10, 09:19 PM
You know you're addicted to OOTS when you go out of the way to have as many doilies as you can in your home.

Surfing HalfOrc
2007-07-10, 09:26 PM
You know you're addicted to OotS when you have a half dozen webcomics you read, but check OotS between each of the other strips, just in case something is posted, or there is an interesting thread to jump onto.

Bel_Bel
2007-07-10, 09:28 PM
You know you're addicted to Order of the Stick when...

You cry/feel extreme sorrow or pain whenever the comic is late. (guilty! :smallbiggrin: )

You must comment on every comic that comes out.

You think that every comic is TOTALLY AWESOME in its own cool way. (guilty!)

You pray to the twelve gods to help Rich heal faster so he can get a new comic up.

Arnen
2007-07-10, 09:30 PM
You know you're addicted to OotS when you begin to randomly burst into Elan-esque song while performing mundane tasks.

BRC
2007-07-10, 09:32 PM
You know you're addicted to OotS when you begin to randomly burst into Elan-esque song while performing mundane tasks.

Post Post, Post a clever message on the forum!

Arnen
2007-07-10, 09:34 PM
Post Post, Post a clever message on the forum!

I was actually very close to including something simillar to that, but thought better of it. :smallbiggrin:

OOTS_Rules.
2007-07-10, 09:34 PM
YKYATOOTS (You know you're addicted to Order of the Stick) when you make a shrine to Rich Berlew.

Dinkyass
2007-07-10, 09:37 PM
You know you're addicted to the Order of the Stick when you save each comic individually, convert them to JPEG format, then put them on your PSP just so you can read them anytime, anywhere. (Guilty!! :smallbiggrin: )

EntilZha
2007-07-10, 09:41 PM

AAAAHHHH! That's me!

"Clean, clean, clean, clean the dirty apartment"

Breaon
2007-07-10, 09:44 PM
... when you register for the forums.

RedScholarGypsy
2007-07-10, 09:55 PM

You intentionally mispronounce simple words while saying complex ones correctly. (Tha vs atmosphere).

You call your jerk co-worker Miko (Her puzzled look is quintessential job satisfaction)

you starting thinking "What would Belkar do" when dealing with idiots.

Tolkien_Freak
2007-07-10, 10:01 PM
You pray to the twelve gods to help Rich heal faster so he can get a new comic up.

You pray to the Twelve Gods, period.

FlawedParadigm
2007-07-10, 10:06 PM
YKYATOOTS when you can quote the majority of the comic from heart and re-read the entire archives at least once a month to continue to be able to do this.

Worse yet, you take pride in it, to the point of posting quotes in utterly unrelated forums (including a link to OotS #1 to get other people addicted).

OotS isn't just a comic, it's a lifestyle.

Solharath
2007-07-10, 10:25 PM
You know you're addicted to OOTS when you read them semi-religiously and you don't even enjoy DnD.(Not funny, but true...))

You know you're addicted to OOTS when you look at the shade sometimes to only shout, "Hey look! A Shadow!" like it's a rarity.

YKYATOOTS when you think about new double-meanings for Hinjo's junk.

The_Hunting_Enemy
2007-07-10, 10:35 PM
You know you're addicted to OOTS when you cut a cardboard square, place it under a tap and write "Espresto" on it in crayon, and offer it to someone in return for worshipping your clown puppet. (Not saying I did this, not saying I didn't)

You sneak up on people, then tackle them over shouting "SNEAK ATTACK!"

You feel the need to ramble endlessly and complicatedly on about a simple thing.

mockingbyrd7
2007-07-10, 11:22 PM
YKYATOOTS when you can spout any strip's title, number, plot, and punchline at any time, away from your computer.

Thormag
2007-07-10, 11:27 PM
When GiantITP is ALWAYS the first and last page you visit during the day.

Alysar
2007-07-10, 11:34 PM
Every day? First and last page every day? Wusses. You are 'mildly interested' in OOTS.

I think the longest I went today without checking for a new comic was two hours.

TigerHunter
2007-07-10, 11:35 PM
You know you're addicted ot OotS when you kick someone when they trip and yell "AoE!!"
Wouldn't that be an AoO?
YKYATOOTS when you started playing DnD purely because of the comic.
<--Guilty

Rinquist
2007-07-10, 11:53 PM
YKYATOOTS when you come running out of your bedroom barefoot and kick your drunk buddy down the stairs, all while screaming, "I am a sexy, shoeless, god of war!"

You know you've been partying too much when you're at the hospital with said buddy apologizing ...

Oberon
2007-07-11, 02:31 AM
YKYATOOTSW:
...you are reluctant to go on vacation, thinking to yourself "but I won't get to see the monday and wednesday strips until thursday!" (<-guilty)

Edit: (not to worry, I found an internet cafe!)

Webtron
2007-07-11, 02:39 AM
You know you're addicted to OotS when: you cried when roy went splat :roy:

kpenguin
2007-07-11, 02:45 AM
You use Miko as an insult

(I've actually done this to a friend's sister. Everyone who read the comic laughed heartily and she looked puzzled)

16oz
2007-07-11, 02:55 AM
... you force your friends to read the comic just so you can have more people to talk to about the comic.

moscatabaco
2007-07-11, 03:41 AM
...when you take the comic as inspiration for your own games

...when having people yelling the name of their special attacks/spells when performing them doesn't strike as odd.

...when you have a strong notion of V's gender and you're ready to defend it with proof and arguments, despite the fact that the giant has left the issue ambiguous on purpose.

...when :haley: & :elan: are the cutest couple you can think of.

Nomadic
2007-07-11, 03:56 AM
When the word's romantic interest set off an automatic protocol in your brain involving a bucket of acid and dunking your head in it.

Fred Fumblrol
2007-07-11, 07:07 AM

Announcing that theres a new OOTS (pronounced newts) to your two sound asleep sons (14 & 17) gets you bowled over in the doorway to their bedroom, and you understand completely and would do the same to them!

kpenguin
2007-07-11, 07:15 AM
When the word's romantic interest set off an automatic protocol in your brain involving a bucket of acid and dunking your head in it.

Woohoo! My thread has influenced someone's mind! :smallbiggrin:

....when you explain D&D rules in reference to it.

Arnen
2007-07-11, 01:44 PM
You know you're addicted to OotS when...

... you try to get all your friends addicted, too.
... you ask your TiVo to look for paladins you might like to watch, thus confusing the poor machine.

CindyKay
2007-07-11, 02:30 PM
You know you're addicted to OotS when all of the posts in this thread pretty much apply to you (but my sons are 16 & 19).

You know you're addicted to OotS when you want an avatar reflecting one of your other addictions (Firefly), but you have to have the avatar as a stick figure.

You know you're addicted to OotS when one of your main reasons for attending a Con is a chance to meet Rich Burlew. (GenCon is going to be a little bit disappointing - and I hope Rich is better soon.)

fangthane
2007-07-11, 02:34 PM
You know you're addicted to OotS when...

trying to sneak into the house late at night and accidentally waking someone, you shout out "DID YOU HEAR ME?? I GOT A 4!!!"

you proudly wear your Goblin Dan's BBQ Hydra t-shirt in public places entirely unrelated to gaming or comics.

you notice an odd inconsistency in the D&D rules and think to yourself "I bet Rich Burlew could make a great joke out of this."

in the middle of a huge thunderstorm, you catch yourself chanting "controlweathercontrolweather."

mockingbyrd7
2007-07-11, 03:18 PM

Announcing that theres a new OOTS (pronounced newts) to your two sound asleep sons (14 & 17) gets you bowled over in the doorway to their bedroom, and you understand completely and would do the same to them!

Geez, all of these apply to me, but this one in particular. Except that I am the son in question; since I'm on summer break, I was asleep until noon. My dad says, "Order of the Stick is new."

I was up seven seconds later.

BisectedBrioche
2007-07-11, 03:32 PM
You feel the need to ramble endlessly and complicatedly on about a simple thing.

I do that anyway. ¬_¬

Zictor
2007-07-11, 03:45 PM
YKYAATOOTS when you read every single post on this (and other) thread before posting.

dan_el_hombre
2007-07-11, 04:10 PM
YKYAATOOTS when you read every single post on this (and other) thread before posting.

guilty as charged :smallbiggrin:

Avaris
2007-07-11, 05:24 PM
YKYATOOTS when you *click* press refresh *click* every few seconds *click* to see if there is a new comic *click*

Black of Night
2007-07-11, 07:01 PM
.... When all of your friends (who don't read it), start quoting lines because of you. In public. At people you may or may not know. E.g. "Evan's Spiked Tenticles of Forced Intrusion!" .... "Wait, what?"

dragoncmd
2007-07-11, 07:38 PM
You know your addicted when you file Physics books under fiction in your personal library. (Origin of PC's reference)

Winterwind
2007-07-11, 07:43 PM
You know you're addicted when you've spent so much time under a pink umbrella your friends have already forgotten how you look or, indeed, what species you are.

Highly addicted when you have forgotten it yourself, as well.

And severly addicted if your umbrella-shadowed eyes develop a nice yellow glow...

wkz
2007-07-11, 07:53 PM
You know you're addicted to Order of the Stick when ... you have never ever played a roleplaying game in your life, never owned the rulebooks and such, yet thanks to forum browsing you can rattle off all the numbers involved in... say... falling damage.

Dang.

Gefangnis
2007-07-11, 08:03 PM
You know you're addicted to OOTS when you spend lots of time learning to imitate the OOTS style of drawing.

Querzis
2007-07-11, 08:06 PM
YKYATOOTS when you think Shojo or Roy would be better leader then any politicians in the real world.

YKYATOOTS when you take the same class in D&D games as your favorites characters in OOTS even if one of your favorite character is a Fighter/Rogue/Sorcerer and the other an Aristocrat.

YKYATOOTS when «Oh buddy Roy» is your favorite song ever.

YKYATOOTS when you worship Banjo.

YKYATOOTS when you think Rich should get the Nobel Prize of literature.

YKYATOOTS when you say «Haley» instead of crafty, «Durkon» instead of duty, «V» instead of intelligence, «Belkar» instead of psycho, «Thog» instead of stupid, «Nale» instead of bastard and «Sabine» instead of slut.

Winterwind
2007-07-11, 08:11 PM
YKYATOOTS when you say «Haley» instead of crafty, «Durkon» instead of duty, «V» instead of intelligence, «Belkar» instead of psycho, «Thog» instead of stupid, «Nale» instead of bastard and «Sabine» instead of slut.:smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin:
Now that might be somewhat dangerous - the girlfriend of a good friend of mine (no, not Nale) is named Sabine, so I'd rather not try! :smalleek:

kitsunealyc
2007-07-11, 08:18 PM
... The first half-hour of your bi-weekly DnD game is dedicated to everyone dissecting the latest plot developments.

... When re-reading the comic, you don't need to use the translations anymore because you've memorized what Haley said.

... You think to yourself "If only I were a Paladin and had Cure Disease once a week... But Hinjo-style, not Miko-style" when you found out that the Giant was feeling poorly :smallwink:

Nomadic
2007-07-11, 09:00 PM
when you reference real life events to d&d terms...

Person: ow! the dog bit me.
You: oh calm down, it's only 1d4 damage

Fitzclowningham
2007-07-11, 09:07 PM
When you think to yourself, "This is going to be one of those really big threads that's on the first page of the forum for months, if not years", and know you will probably read every single comment.

Thanatos 51-50
2007-07-11, 09:44 PM
When using sicsors as an improvised screwdriver, you think about how you can't really afford the -2 to your Disable Device.

Kesnit
2007-07-11, 10:15 PM
..... When you find yourself singing :thog: believe :thog: can fly in the shower.

..... When you find yourself singing "Oh Buddy Roy" in the shower.

..... When you find yourself singing "Oh Buddy Roy" all the time.

TigerHunter
2007-07-11, 11:26 PM
When using sicsors as an improvised screwdriver, you think about how you can't really afford the -2 to your Disable Device.
That's more of a general DnD thing, isn't it?

Ganurath
2007-07-11, 11:51 PM
...When you described your manager in the same manner Roy described Miko at the end of 250, both in terms and audience. Gods, that felt good.

...When you pluralize god for no other reason than you think there are at least 19, plus some more who haven't actual made a real-time appearance beyond Durkon's WWTD fantasy or scribbled background stories.

Kiloku
2007-07-12, 12:39 AM
When you trick people you don't like in reading a note saying:
"I prepared explosive runes this morning."

:vaarsuvius:

Miraqariftsky
2007-07-12, 01:42 AM
Wouldn't that be an AoO?
YKYATOOTS when you started playing DnD purely because of the comic.
<--Guilty

Also true for me.

You know you are addicted to OotS when you spend more time here than researching or doing papers. Happened bad, but I recovered.

Kreistor
2007-07-12, 02:05 AM
when while DMing and the PC's are discussing strategies or a puzzle, you hit the refresh on the browser and find a new comic is up, say "New OotS up," and the game pauses while everyone at the table gets up and comes over to the computer (while you rapidly minimize the campaign info so they don't get spoiled).

Garrett_Freebor
2007-07-12, 07:31 AM
YKYATOOTSW you start your own comic with DnD topic in pencil and paper because of oots.

(something diferrent:you know all the other members of the forum are adicted to oots when:you post a thread, then 3 minutes later you got 3 replies! --> real.It happened to me check out "Belkar's got a secret" thread...)

Zvendels
2007-07-12, 01:05 PM
When youre planning to go out of town and the first thing that pops into your head is "Sweet, There will be lots of OOTS waiting for me when I get back!"

Twilight Jack
2007-07-12, 01:08 PM
You know you're addicted to the Order of the Stick when you are programmed only to ROCK!

I'm da Rogue!
2007-07-12, 05:40 PM
YKYATOOTS when you see a stick-figure avatar of the opposite sex and you find it hot :smallredface:

Twilight Jack
2007-07-12, 05:59 PM
YKYATOOTS when you see a stick-figure avatar of the opposite sex and you find it hot :smallredface:

Or the same sex, if that's your thing . . . :smallwink:

Let's not be excluding people.

I'm da Rogue!
2007-07-12, 06:03 PM
Or the same sex, if that's your thing . . . :smallwink:

Let's not be excluding people.

Oops I forgot... I was talking about myself :smallsmile: Although I must admit I find hot the pirate-wench and the bard-girl avatar :smallamused:

Twilight Jack
2007-07-12, 06:05 PM
Oops I forgot... I was talking about myself :smallsmile: Although I must admit I find hot the pirate-wench and the bard-girl avatar :smallamused:

And I have a tiny mancrush on Elan and Vaarsuvius (which is iffy).

It does not surpass my love for Haley and Lien, though.

I'm da Rogue!
2007-07-12, 06:14 PM
Haley is the ideal rogue for me. So... adorable

mockingbyrd7
2007-07-12, 09:05 PM
When youre planning to go out of town and the first thing that pops into your head is "Sweet, There will be lots of OOTS waiting for me when I get back!"

Guilty all over. :P

Seriously.

PhallicWarrior
2007-07-12, 09:24 PM
YKYATOOTS when you start thinking in terms of Dnd.
Also when you shout "Thor's Nostril!" when someone suprises you.

mockingbyrd7
2007-07-12, 09:36 PM
YKYATOOTS when you start thinking in terms of Dnd.
Also when you shout "Thor's Nostril!" when someone suprises you.

I actually say "Oh my gods!" instead of "Oh my god!" now, it's not intentional. I've just seen Roy say it too many times. I quote and reference Order of the Stick without even thinking about it. It is literally part of my daily life.

EntilZha
2007-07-12, 10:11 PM
YKYATOOTSW you're always going down to your FLGS jonesin' for one or more of the OOTS books, and are either nearly orgasmic when you find one, or crushed with disappointment when they don't have any.

TheoCryst
2007-07-12, 10:46 PM

You and a friend (who also reads OotS) unintentionally quote, almost word for word, the entirety of this strip (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0135.html) in reference to a particularly good sale at the local bookstore. Oh, and your other friends are completely clueless as to why you can't stop laughing for a good minute or two afterwards.

ME: "I know: a sale! We'll slash prices across the board!"

Nomadic
2007-07-12, 11:10 PM
You have ever ripped your clothes off in a public mall and shouted "I'm invisible!" much to the dismay of everyone around you, including that one stupid cop that cuffed you and told you that indecent exposure was never funny. And then you have to sit in the cop car for 30 minutes shivering naked because you ripped your clothes and it's 10 below outside and...what, oh come on it's not like I'm the only one that's ever done it...right?

mockingbyrd7
2007-07-12, 11:15 PM
You have ever ripped your clothes off in a public mall and shouted "I'm invisible!" much to the dismay of everyone around you, including that one stupid cop that cuffed you and told you that indecent exposure was never funny. And then you have to sit in the cop car for 30 minutes shivering naked because you ripped your clothes and it's 10 below outside and...what, oh come on it's not like I'm the only one that's ever done it...right?

Right. :smallwink:

Calenestel
2007-07-13, 02:20 AM
You know you... when you start a new game of Icewind Dale II and make a new party that IS the Order of the Stick (oh, and incidentally, due to the point allotments (instead of dice rolling) you can't make "Roy" have an Int 18 if he's going to be any good as a fighter, dumb game).

I'm da Rogue> Your'e right... Your avatar IS hot. ;)

Nomadic> Right...

Aure Entuluva!
Calenestel

Kanthalion
2007-07-13, 03:00 AM

In my group, whenever the bard attempts to sing a song, someone at the table just has to sing an Elan-esque version of whatever he is attempting to do.

I'm da Rogue!
2007-07-13, 04:44 AM

:smalleek: Elan... did it... once...but I thought it was just him... :smalleek:

Yours too :smalltongue:

Thanatos 51-50
2007-07-13, 04:54 AM
That's more of a general DnD thing, isn't it?

Yeah, you're right...
oopsies.

Kordek Wekner
2007-07-13, 05:03 AM
...when you translate some pages of it for your friend, in order to show them this wounderful comic ! <nods>

Finn Solomon
2007-07-13, 05:45 AM
Whenever you're hanging around waiting for somebody, you tell them to "Hurry up, cos Oprah starts at 4."

You carry around a pair of really really teeny-weeny daggers.

This conversation happens:

"Hey, I feel like getting REALLY drunk tonight."

"And paw Sif?"

"What?"

"Nothing."

The world is your muse.

You take up speaking nothing but "Haley" and walk around all day confusing people.

You feel the urge to stand up on your chair and give a rousing yell of joy when your date has left for the bathroom.

You skydive without a parachute willingly, figuring a Flumph will break your fall.

You can't get out of your back yard because you can't see the gate.

You smack bears in the face with a hammer.

Any androgynous person is now labelled a V.

You have a plastic bag stuffed inside another plastic bag which is stuffed inside another plastic bag and so on for a total of eight bags. When people ask why you carry them around with you, you say it's for storing treasure in.

Your chip bowls have been cunningly painted to resemble hollowed out Kobold heads.

You insist that your swords be forged with real starmetal.

You yell "Look at me, I'm Robbespierre!" when you're doing something. Anything. Just cos it's the coolest line in the history of the OOTS.

You have no idea who the Greek Gods are.

You fall in love with Haley and wish The Giant was Pygmalion.

"[Insert name here] has boobies!" is reason enough to send you into fits of laughter.

You make your twin brother grow a goatee.

You shock your family by announcing you are quitting school to join Fighter college.

You lust after Hermione Granger and Mrs Butterworth.

You got arrested because you paralyzed one guy and dug up the corpse of another to have a tea party with.

You plow all of your savings into shares of Doom Inc.

You run away screaming from trees.

If you work as a personal assistant for someone, lately you've been showing up swathed in a red cloak.

You fight back tears everytime you hold a carton of milk duds.

After a good meal of lichen, there's nothing you like better than to go to sleep on your bed of sharp rocks.

You attach a skull to the end of a flamethrower, affix a tape recorder to the back to spout subservient lines, and set off on your rampage.

You spend hours trying to find a rhyme for 'assassin'.

You lobby to get Celine Dion outlawed by the UN Security Council.

Your history books have been remade into little colourful crayon drawings.

Prison changed you. Quickly.

Emperor Ing
2007-07-13, 06:35 AM
YKYATTOOTS when you rant about the true hidden power of dolies (heard someone on the forum say they did :smalltongue: )

YKYATTOOTS when almost all your time on the CPU is spent on this forum (guilty)

I cant think of anymore im not that imaginative :smallfrown:

Decoykiarn
2007-07-13, 06:56 AM
I find myself asking at least once a day: WWTD?

Raziel3024
2007-07-13, 07:03 AM

You imagine Roy singing "What is love?" to Celia
You imagine Thog singing the Lumberjack song

Kaliban
2007-07-13, 07:35 AM

I confirm.

Emperor Ing
2007-07-13, 07:40 AM
Oh, and YKYATTOOTS when you replace saying 'omigod' with "I think i just had an evilgasm" (guilty:smalleek: )

Strengfellow
2007-07-13, 08:50 AM
YKYATTOOTS when you start having erotic dreams involving various members of the cast.

basilisk 89
2007-07-13, 09:32 AM

I do that 24/7. :smalleek:

You know you're addicted to Order of the Stick when you're afraid to tell your spouse you've run out of milk.

You know you're addicted to the Order of the Stick when you asked to go out for a cup of absolutely on your last date.

You know you're addicted to Order of the Stick when you write, "I prepared explosive runes this morning," on pieces of paper, hand them out to people you don't like and run away.

You know you're addicted to Order of the Stick when you beg your DM to include flumphs in your next campaign.

You know you're addicted to Order of the Stick when you take a prestige class as Dashing Swordsman, regardless of whether or not is is an actual class.

You know you're addicted to Order of the Stick when to reference the strip somehow in everyday conversation, regardless of what you're talking about.

You know you're addicted to Order of the Stick when your level 15 cleric summons aluminum elementals.

You know you're addicted to Order of the Stick when you can come up with ten or more reasons as to how someone would know if they were addicted to Order of the Stick.

You know you're addicted to Order of the Stick if whenever someone mentions a gate, you respond, "Gate? What gate?"

You know you're addicted to Order of the Stick when you doodle fan fiction at class/work rather than doing whatever it is you're supposed to be doing.

You know you're addicted to Order of the Stick when you tell every True Neutral NPC you come across, "That's hot."

mockingbyrd7
2007-07-13, 01:28 PM
These are all so awesome. I'd hand out points, but Redcommie would shoot me.

Oh, and YKYATOOTS when any time someone mentions "junk" (genitalia or boat) you burst into hysterical laughter.

Nomadic
2007-07-13, 01:37 PM
If you have ever edited your star wars episode 4 movie so that obi-wan kenobi says "I felt a great disturbance, as if a thousand double entendres cried out and were suddenly silenced"

If you have ever charged after someone while holding a hammer and screaming "GIANT DWARF WITH A HAMMER!!!"

mockingbyrd7
2007-07-13, 02:23 PM
YKYATOOTS when somebody starts beating you up, you scream your name into the sky and start thrashing them

"MY NAME IS KAZUMI KATO!" Pow!

Eldred
2007-07-13, 02:26 PM
YKYATOOTS when you make your D&D characters fight wars without shoes, just so they can shout "I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!!!"

mockingbyrd7
2007-07-13, 02:32 PM
YKYATOOTS when you make your D&D characters fight wars without shoes, just so they can shout "I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!!!"

Aren't halflings usually un-shod anyways?

Kanthalion
2007-07-13, 07:54 PM
You subscribe to the RSS but you still check the site multiple times a day "just in case..."

I'm da Rogue!
2007-07-14, 07:34 AM
YKYATOOTS when your 3 favourite words are: "Sneak Attack Bitch".
YKYATOOTS when and move silently following your boyfriend who woke up for a glass of water in the middle of night, wait patiently for him hiding in the corridor and shouting as he passes: SNEAK ATTACK!!!!
YKYATOOTS when your answer to him yelling "you freaked me out" is: "Tee-hee!"
YKYATOOTS when all your friends are fighting about who's gonna play the chaotic evil ranger halfling with a wisdom that sucks in your next dnd session.
YKYATOOTS when your throw objects to ppl and u don't miss, you shout: Who's da halfling? I'm da halfling! Although your friends insist on calling you Haley.
YKYATOOTS when you call Elan your always-happy friend, and Miko everyone you dislike.

basilisk 89
2007-07-15, 02:05 PM
You know you're addicted to Order of the Stick if you nodded and smiled after reading any or all of the posts on this thread.

You know you're addicted to Order of the Stick if you act suspicious whenever handed a piece of paper with writing on it.

BisectedBrioche
2007-07-15, 03:41 PM
When upon encountering one of those crazy chaps who stands on street corners telling passers by to repent and such like you say;

"Please don't smite me Miko"

Nomadic
2007-07-15, 04:28 PM
You spend an entire afternoon on your cousin's fishing boat commenting how long and wide his junk is

Quirinus_Obsidian
2007-07-15, 09:09 PM
:smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin:
Now that might be somewhat dangerous - the girlfriend of a good friend of mine (no, not Nale) is named Sabine, so I'd rather not try! :smalleek:

Okay now that's just cool!! Sabine is a neat sounding name. :smallsmile:

Turcano
2007-07-15, 11:23 PM
... if you've screamed "ELAAAAN!" at a particularly annoying acquaintance. (Yes, I have actually done this.)

... if you really do think they should show #301 during the intermissions of Kurosawa movies (internets cookie for the reference).