PDA

View Full Version : Build is a bit awkward, not sure where to go

ZamielVanWeber
2016-10-10, 12:53 PM
So I have a Human Divine Minion of Isis Human Paragon 2/Master of Many Forms 10/Warshaper 3 and am not sure where to go from here. I don't need the fast healing or Flashmorph from Warshaper and am not sure where to go for my last 5 levels. I am about to level (I expect in 2-3 sessions, tops) and am just not sure where to go from here.

Notes: I have Vow of Poverty that is been slightly houseruled (levels beyond 12 may be traded for good aligned templates' abilities, so I have lay on hands for 180 HP a day at the moment, will take smiting attack at 16th, a saint's protective aura at 18th or 20th, probably a saint's holy power for the other).

Here is my current feat list:
Feats & Special Abilities

Feats: 1 Sacred Vow
1 Vow of Poverty
1 Nymph's Kiss
2 Alertness
2 Nimbus of Light
3 Endurance
4 Touch of Golden Ice (DC 24, scales)
6 Lion's Charge
6 Sanctify Natural Weapon
8 Exalted Wild Shape
9 Assume Supernatural Ability
10 Stigmata
12 Frozen Wild Shape
12 Lays on Hands (Template)
14 Gift of Discernment
15 Improved Assume Supernatural Ability

icefractal
2016-10-10, 04:30 PM
I've played something similar, and yeah, it's not quite clear where to go after MoMF. A couple options I've found:
1) Nature's Warrior - Kind of crappy compared to Warshaper, but it does advance your Wild Shape.
2) If you dumped your physical stats (and you may as well), then something to take advantage of high mental stats, such as Monk / Unarmed Swordsage, Snowflake Wardance Bard, or anything else that lets you add mental stats to things.
3) Chameleon, max out that flexibility even more. And if allowed, use the floating feat to get Assume Supernatural Ability and access a giant pile of options.
4) If taking the extra levels at the end, then a Bo9S class to get some mid-level maneuvers.
5) Rogue + Craven feat, +1d6+20 damage can be quite nice for forms with many attacks.
6) I've heard good things about Incarnate and versatility, although I haven't used it personally. Might be good for replacing things you can't buy because of VoP.
7) Given as you're already exalted, see if you can do that Favored Enemy (evil) trick? Or Paladin for saves?

Some of these only take a level or two, so they could be combined.

ExLibrisMortis
2016-10-10, 04:32 PM
I'm not 100% on the wording on MoMF, but Uncanny Trickster may advance it, and skill tricks are not bad.