PDA

View Full Version : Can you change the name of a thread?

Tirian
2007-07-10, 08:49 PM
I apologize in advance if this is not the proper medium for this request. There doesn't seem to be a thread for this, and reporting the thread itself didn't seem right as I suspect the author is not at fault here.

Anyways, the thread "The Graveyard" (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44743) in the OOTS forum contains spoilers, most relevantly SoD spoilers, and to be honest I wouldn't have read it if I realized how comprehensive the list would be. I started to post to that thread asking the original author to add a [spoilers] tag to the thread title, when I noticed that the original post in the thread actually already has that modification. Go them! I'm surprised that the thread title can be different from the title of the first post, but there you are.

So, long story short, could some mod/admin please add a spoiler warning to the thread title of the The Graveyard thread?

Roland St. Jude
2007-07-10, 09:05 PM
...So, long story short, could some mod/admin please add a spoiler warning to the thread title of the The Graveyard thread?

Sure. Consider it done.

Tirian
2007-07-10, 09:49 PM
You rock in stereo.