PDA

View Full Version : Looking for extra metamagic on a cleric.

Vizzerdrix
2016-10-10, 05:32 PM
D&D 3.x + mags

As the title says. I have a cleric in need of as much metamagic as she can get, as early as she can get it. Before 5th is prefered and the player would rather stay halfling (I talked her into strongheart).
So far we have 2 from flaws, 2 from HD (1st and 3rd), 1 from race, and 1 from the planning domain. Im not sure if a faustian pacts or elder evil deals will fly with the dm for this game, and I know he would rather avoid taint. Maybe other domains have some? I know about a few locations, but the game is low wealth.
Any advice would be much aappreciated.

Psyren
2016-10-10, 07:01 PM
What race? The go-to trick for more feats if you can go as cheesy as you want would be Dark Chaos Shuffle.

There's also rods, though of course low wealth gets in the way of that.

Name1
2016-10-10, 07:14 PM
What race? The go-to trick for more feats if you can go as cheesy as you want would be Dark Chaos Shuffle.

There's also rods, though of course low wealth gets in the way of that.

It says Strongheart Halfling.

Hmm... You said you are low on cash, so I doubt you can Chaos Shuffle, and Weapons of Legacy are out too. Getting infected with Lycantropy can net you feats ad you can level-drain the RHD away, but that would still leave you with an ECL...

Rebel7284
2016-10-11, 03:01 AM
Metamagic Storm from CM gives a metamagic feat. Don't know if it's accessible to divine casters.

Vizzerdrix
2016-10-11, 03:25 PM
Metamagic Storm from CM gives a metamagic feat. Don't know if it's accessible to divine casters.

Thanks, Ill look into this and the lycanthropy (lycanthropy also boosts wis.)