PDA

View Full Version : making jugo/ from naruto d&d 3.5

solooize
2016-10-12, 11:11 PM
Need some help

Waker
2016-10-12, 11:24 PM
You really need to give people something to go on. Not everyone here is familiar with the source material. What aspects do you want him to have? What books do you have available? Levels and other restrictions?

digiman619
2016-10-13, 12:12 AM
You might be interested in http://narutod20.com/.

solooize
2016-10-14, 02:10 AM
Sorry ...rage ..body that can form into what he needs ...use his own body to to heal others and self...maybe sonic or wind abilities to harm or enhance movement

Nousos
2016-10-14, 04:16 AM
Totemist/Barbarian into Totem Rager at will approximate Jugo just about as well as 3.5 can. Maybe some minor refluffing of soulmelds if you want. Grab some levels of Frenzied berserker if you want extreme damage output while having a chance to "rage too hard" and risk killing teammates just like Jugo.

If you don't want to use incarnum for some reason, "even though its perfect for all day chakra style powers" you could use a shifter race or some other form of shapechanging/alternate forms and enter warshaper.

But seriously Incarnum soulmelds are wonderful for this concept. Form yourself into a natural attack monstrosity, enhance mobility. blasting, buffing, and debuffing effects. Healing can be gained through a level dip into incarnate or a few feats to grab the appropriate soulmelds.

Waker
2016-10-14, 09:45 AM
I'd second the Totemist/Barbarian idea. Maybe grab Shape Soulmeld feat for Lifebond Vestments so you can heal others. You can even talk to animals with Beast Tamer Circlet bound to your crown chakra.

Ramza00
2016-10-14, 05:36 PM
Another option besides what is mentioned is master transmogrifist / warshaper. I would ask my DM can I do a psionic adaptation of master transmogrifist and then use Ardent with Natural World and Physical Power Mantles are my two primary mantles you get with Ardent 1. Add Conflict as your Ardent 2 Mantle, and Guardian as your Ardent 5 mantle and then prestige out.

For race I would go with Kalashtar and do Power Link Shards, and reflavor the power link shards that instead of looking like embedded crystals they are the Gray Skin his body starts to take on whenever he is too full of natural energy.

Also you get the benefits of a high wisdom character flavor wise (this represents Jugo's personality) and if you take practiced manifester you get full manifesting from 15 out of 15 levels even though for 4 levels you are behind in total powers known and some power points per day. (But remember each shard grants an effective 6 power points per day so 15 shards is 90 extra power points but you lose gold and 15 hit points).

-----

One interesting thing if you go the psionic route is that you do not need the actual HD of a monster to assume its form just the manifester level (which power link shards boosts). Thus you can assume like 30 HD+ forms easily.

solooize
2016-10-15, 01:07 PM
This is sweet guys ...the toon is going to be a
gestalt ..do you think this would be a good match with dread necro/dread witch ik it's an odd combo but ...the toon is supposed to be me

I will also be necropolitan... I've already found ways to make my hp almost limitless ...I may or may not use

mabriss lethe
2016-10-15, 02:10 PM
The quick and dirty mechanics would probably be a Changeling Barbarian 4/Warshaper X/WhateverX. pick up the draconic aura feat or Healing devotion if you want to heal others.

solooize
2016-10-15, 03:36 PM
Changeling warshaper ...cheesy ....but as I see it ...this wouldn't work do to changeling go off disguise

illyahr
2016-10-16, 08:54 AM
I agree with the Totemist/Barbarian idea. I would also throw in levels of Druid to match Jugo's connection to the natural world (which is the source of his transformations) and his ability to speak with animals.