PDA

View Full Version : Three times a week without warning. Ugh.

Bitzeralisis
2007-07-10, 11:50 PM
No! The predictability! All gone! Noo!

Discuss.

The Duskblade
2007-07-11, 12:05 AM
Predictability was not that common here anyway.

As it stands if its best for Rich I'm sure we can all stand having the comics spread out a bit.

Recursive
2007-07-11, 12:06 AM
Discuss.

No.

The_Hunting_Enemy
2007-07-11, 12:08 AM
What about the front page? How much more discussion do you need?

Psychonaut
No! The predictability! All gone! Noo!

And so has Chaos triumphed over Law once more! All part of my underlying plan whimsy, which is as follows:

Turquoise bicycle shoe fins actualize radishes greenly! My pantaloons are full of weasels. Inform the Queen, so that she might shoo them away. Here we go 'round the mulberry bush. Go monkey GO! I hear it's amazing when the Purple-stuffed worm in Flap-jaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw-blink on Hari-kiri Rock! I need scissors! 61!

*evil chaotic laughter*

Apparently chaos uses a lot more exclamation points than law.

berrew
It's the Giant's life. I hope he shares his comic with me for a long while, but I believe in giving the muse time to work. If I want a regular-like-clockwork comic strip, with it's high and (very) low points, I will open my newspaper.

Derivious
2007-07-11, 12:10 AM
At least that means this week we'll probably get at least two days in a row of comics. Unless Rich has to make up for them later.

Scarab83
2007-07-11, 12:11 AM
Quite the can of worms you're about to open up.

Kreistor
2007-07-11, 12:49 AM
I hope this thread just dies.

David Argall
2007-07-11, 12:55 AM
We still get three times a week?

So what's to complain about?

I was assuming we were going down to once or twice a week.

factotum
2007-07-11, 12:56 AM
Hmmm. Sorry to see my prediction about threads like this still existing even AFTER the Giant made clear he's ill and needs to rest has come true...but it's the Internet, what did we expect? :smallfrown:

mockingbyrd7
2007-07-11, 01:00 AM
And so has Chaos triumphed over Law once more! All part of my underlying plan whimsy, which is as follows:

Turquoise bicycle shoe fins actualize radishes greenly! My pantaloons are full of weasels. Inform the Queen, so that she might shoo them away. Here we go 'round the mulberry bush. Go monkey GO! I hear it's amazing when the Purple-stuffed worm in Flap-jaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw-blink on Hari-kiri Rock! I need scissors! 61!

*evil chaotic laughter*

Apparently chaos uses a lot more exclamation points than law.

My turn. (Highlight the post to read the whole thing.)

Did you know that ROY HAS YELLOW BOOBIES! Under the enchanted rainforest of under the enchanted rainforest of under the enchanted rainforest of broke-broke-broken records HEY I found the queen to be informed of your weasley pantaloons in the bush of mulling and burying of underpants upon the hedge of death and love, so that it may be sanctified by the Forces of Light and crapped upon by the bluebird of happiness. Thog is secretly Mr. Scruffy who turns Miko into a blackguard and then the scissors chop the number 61 in half. So then it looks like:
61 (imagine this image chopped in half while doing the hokey-pokey and blasting a cannon at the president.)
Anyways, I was just onderwing, hywae odae ewae avehae igpae atinlae? It ervessae onae urposepae, eallyrae. Owhae odae I veneae nowkae owhae otae peaksae igpae atinlae?
TRANSLATION: I like to move-it move-it, I like to move-it move-it, I like big butts and I cannot lie, your other brothas can't deny, when a big fat cow leaps on your face you go, "AAAAAAAAAH! THERE'S A ****ING COW ON MY FACE! GET IT OFF GET IT OFF" And then you explode.

Your turn. Go.

INVISIBLE TEXT!!!! LOOLOOLOO!

The Extinguisher
2007-07-11, 01:03 AM
I have only two things to say to that.

Celeray and Sidewalk. Thank you and goodnight.