PDA

View Full Version : Do or Die Live Event (Featuring Power Grid)

TheNU
2016-10-14, 05:35 PM
Hello everyone, sorry up front if this is posted in the wrong section. I wanted to let everyone know, that tonight at 10:45PM CST myself and two others who post on here much more than I do. Are fellow co-workers and friends of mine. We're getting together and living streaming tonight. Featured on my website Majin Planet. We're going to be streaming on Twitch, YouTube, Hitbox and Facebook tonight unboxing Power Grid, playing a few games or more as well as other games perhaps. We'll be doing discussions, debates and having fun with some customs and other goofy stuff.

I hope to see some of you come by, say hello and maybe if you enjoy the show you could subscribe, follow and like.

Here is the link to the official Facebook page of the event.
facebook com/events/567858863406186/

The official Website which has all the links to the live streams, you choose where you wish to watch.

majinplanet.com /events/doordie/

The show might start sooner than 10:45pm CST We're also going to be having a preshow starting at 10pm so be sure to check that out as well. We will be playing all night so anytime you wish to jump in and chat with us, ask questions we'll be happy to answer them for you.

Thanks again, again sorry if this is the wrong section but being we're mainly going to be playing Power Grid I thought this would be the best place.

Edit: Seeing as I haven't been really active as I'd like here, I haven't hit the 10 post required to post links so I edited them with some spaces. Just remove the spaces for the links. Thanks everyone!